[NEWS] Winds of Change in test

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
This is another "bandaid" to stick on top of the fort's "sticking-plaster".

I predict the next bandaid will be locking the max number of people inside a normal keep or warcamp. Within 3 months.

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
"We are limited in what we can currently do in a limited timeframe"

Trouble is we have no idea on a number of issues:-

How limited their time is.

Why is it limited (limited because they feel a crappy bandaid will lose them less customers than maintaining the crappy server issues until a fix is found ?)

How temporary this solution is (never a clue on timescales).

What the realistic end result is going to be (is there a likely fix or should we expect a change in terms of number caps).

How much of a priority "fixing" the existing game is being given in comparison with bringing out new things (in terms of time and resources).

Unless we get some proper information (and I fully understand they have to be careful on timescales) we are always going to draw our own conclusions. This seemed like a badly thought out and rushed through fix that someone had over a morning pancake. Personally I don't mind a short term measure but it should not make things worse.

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
God all mighty what a way to fix the problem....... Laffing my ass off. Thats a sure way to get even more ppl to abort the game and find other things to use their time off... Only Goa/Mythic could be so absolutely idiotic, but well, let them commit suicide, then we migh actually see a company running a mmorpg that knows customer service and actual skill in maitaining such a game....

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Unless we get some proper information (and I fully understand they have to be careful on timescales) we are always going to draw our own conclusions. This seemed like a badly thought out and rushed through fix that someone had over a morning pancake.
Exactly - while i appreciate the need to keep things all PR happy-clappy and cover their arses legally with announcements, the playerbase would react much better to firm commitments to a timescale that these "band-aids" would be removed by rather than just seeing them starting to stack up before the first one has been removed.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Band aid fix stacking needs to be nerfed in the next patch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom