Will you ?.....

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by mastade
yeh ofc. - a balanced mmoprg, gotta be better than daoc xD

Yes of course it will be balanced. Every skill will be useful. Lots of skills will be required for a balanced group. You won't get any cookie-cutter characters who wtfpwn everything else. :rolleyes:

K

K0nah

Originally posted by Gordonax
2. I don't believe for one second that Blizzard, a company with no experience in MMORPGs, will do something that no other company in history has ever done and make a game that's close to perfect first time round.

most of Blizzard's game are close to perfect first time around tbh :)

and they have the deeeeeepest pockets of any non-microsoft funded game company.

WoW will be a jaw-dropper and yes i'm gonna try it. :clap:

T

thorwyntf

It looks like Disneyland and it´s from :mgwhore2: Blizzard :mgwhore:

.. so definitely NO

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by K0nah
most of Blizzard's game are close to perfect first time around tbh :)

Doing an MMORPG is waaaay different to doing something like Warcraft or Diablo 2.

and they have the deeeeeepest pockets of any non-microsoft funded game company.

And even Microsoft's deep pockets can't make a great game: see AC2 for details.

It just amazes me that so many people are claiming that WoW is going to be a perfect game straight out of the box based on a handful of pre-rendered screenshots. Especially when everyone knows that it takes at least a year for an MMORPG to find its feet.

B

behatch

havent really looked into it yet

proberly not as i want my life how it was not addictrd to a stupid pc game

Besides i have a kid on the way and dont want him becomeing a pc nerd

but if anyone has a website with ss off this game i would like to see

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Vegy
Hopefully Fileplanet subscribers will get a beta test atleast, if so I'll try it yea :)

fuck off to vn with your pay shit :(

yes ofc, and I have NO clue what ill play, mebbe a priest.

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by PainLady
Hell no ...Doac will be the last game for me dont wanna stay a whole life playing games ..

Ditto

L

-Lillo-

Nightelf hunter
Nightelf Druid
Human Rogue

Not necessarily in that order. Alliance > Horde (in terms of looks ;) )

L

-Lillo-

Originally posted by Gordonax
Doing an MMORPG is waaaay different to doing something like Warcraft or Diablo 2.

And even Microsoft's deep pockets can't make a great game: see AC2 for details.

It just amazes me that so many people are claiming that WoW is going to be a perfect game straight out of the box based on a handful of pre-rendered screenshots. Especially when everyone knows that it takes at least a year for an MMORPG to find its feet.

Well you have to consider the kind of company that is developping WoW.
Sure, deep pockets ain't all that and yes, being good at RTS/ hack and slash RPGs doesn't necessarily make you good at an MMORPG.
But Blizzard is in my oppinion one of few companies who have a shitload of ethics concerning the production and release of games.

1. They will make sure they have the right people for the job, you can rest assured that their production team has atleast some experience with MMORPGS. They will have researched this and they will know every flaw that current games have or had when released.

2. They never release a game before it's done. If they think there is a problem (-any- problem) they won't release it.

3. And on a less relevant point, they don't milk money from their games. (cfr C&C)

I'm not saying the game will be the best MMORPG ever, just saying that their main goal is to live up to their fans and the game will most definetly be worth playing.

C

Coim-

Originally posted by behatch
havent really looked into it yet

proberly not as i want my life how it was not addictrd to a stupid pc game

Besides i have a kid on the way and dont want him becomeing a pc nerd

but if anyone has a website with ss off this game i would like to see
Clicky.

And yes, I'll be playing it. :D

V

Vrollo

Will try and if I like it better than Daoc, I'll close my accounts and play WoW. No idea what I shall make though.

And in the end I'll miss the people (friends/enemy's) in daoc and return to be cannon fodder since I'm rusty.

B

bloodclot

Gonna do a dwarf warrior thingie.
or some dwarf caster
or some dwarf druid

but...

nerf warlocks allready!

V

Vrollo

lol the nerf whine already is starting for a game which hasn't released yet

B

bloodclot

Originally posted by Coim-
Nerf mages tbh. Invisibility spell...

shut up. mages invis is balanced and won't be nerfed!

the alliance is always the nerfed realm. the horde always gets the love :(

T

Thamiles

prewhining about nerfs and classes...sigh, Ill leave daoc at release of wow and never look back. But maybe Ill have a real life then and wont have to play anything :)

I

Ilur_oom

Most surelly will give it a try... although i saw something i liked these last few days lineage2, will decide somehow... pre ordered all mmorpgs for tryouts till now so i think i'll be there on the first month of release almost for sure...

M

Merl

Depends on what mythic does to DAOC between now and WoW release and on how good rvr patch is. But tbh i think WoW will be hard pressed to beet DAOC i just think alot of ppl have started toget bored of it and cant see the good aspects anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom