Will you ?.....

O

old_saxo

Try WoW when it get released?

Yes / no

Want to make some statestic over how many people will play it in % =)

i personly will try WoW = yes

regards

Saxo

T

tildson

Oh definitely! Gonna try an Undead Mage i think, mage atleast. Not sure about what race to pick :)

edit: i WONT, play a Paladin ;)

P

PainLady

Hell no ...Doac will be the last game for me dont wanna stay a whole life playing games ..

V

Vegy

Hopefully Fileplanet subscribers will get a beta test atleast, if so I'll try it yea :)

K

Kindar

Yup...jumping to WoW from Daoc when its released. Going to play badass Paladin with worlds largest 2h hammer ^^
Might play Orc Warrior too :)

D

dimerian

Depends if some of my mates gets to try beta or something,definetly wont play 2 games which both I would need to pay montly cash,not that it would be a huge problem but.. :E

S

shatar

Oh yes I will!!
Dark Elf <some kind of mage> :clap:
WoW must be sweet, pretty plz. Blizzard hasn't screwed up yet.

O

osy

Blizzard screwed up many times. There are lots of other games created by Blizzard that don't include starcraft, warcraft, diablo...

And They Are Utter Shite.

O

old.SOSAGES

i will play what ever game is good..

i will try wow but will still keep daoc account until somthing better comes along

O

old.Nol

yes

I plan to use voice comms too, because it's really important to me to focus on being the complete geek...not just a halfbaked geek wannabe...

O

old.Icebreaker

Nope

Iam more interrested in Dragon Empires and Everquest 2 :D

D

december_rain

Originally posted by old.Icebreaker
Nope

Iam more interrested in Dragon Empires and Everquest 2 :D

i want everything 2 stay as it is :(
wish all stayed, even the alb zerg and
owerpowered mids ;) will not be the
same without you.

T

tazzke

gonna try it...

if i like it more than Daoc...i'll probably won't pay account for a couple of months....but we will see...

still has to come out...so plenty of time to get yet another lvl 50 etc :p

N

nalistah

My guess is:

Many ppl ill try it.. (so will I), but after some weaks/(month's) ppl will probably go back to daoc ;)

Seen it before, will see it again :cool:

E

elbeek

I agree with Nalistah, it will be like Eve and SWG, people will no doubt try it but most will return to DAoC.

M

mastade

yeh ofc. - a balanced mmoprg, gotta be better than daoc xD

G

Gordonax

No.

Two reasons:

1. I can't stand that silly cartoony "sword bigger than your character" look.
2. I don't believe for one second that Blizzard, a company with no experience in MMORPGs, will do something that no other company in history has ever done and make a game that's close to perfect first time round.

I'll let you lot go off and give them a sack of money for what will no doubt be a poor game for at least six months - suckahs ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom