Will you be trying classic?

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
BlitheringIdiot said:
Depends on your spec, for those who are high healing then yes, totally useless!
what do you see as high healing? 30 - 40 or higher then 40?

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Rhori said:
what do you see as high healing? 30 - 40 or higher then 40?
Cleric, Druid and Healer

- Enhanced cures have been added to the primary healing line of the Cleric, Druid and Healer classes. These cures are in addition to Cure Poison and Cure Disease. These cures will be available to currently created characters with the appropriate specialization.

14 Regrowth/Mending/Rejuvenation:
Pulsing Cure Poison - Single Target. Cures once, then pulses for another cure 3 seconds later.

18 Regrowth/Mending/Rejuvenation:
Pulsing Cure Disease - Single Target. Cures once, then pulses for another cure 3 seconds later.

28 Regrowth/Mending/Rejuvenation:
Pulsing Cure Poison II - Single Target. Cures once, then pulses for another cure 3 and 6 seconds later

36 Regrowth/Mending/Rejuvenation:
Pulsing Cure Disease II - Single Target. Cures once, then pulses for another cure 3 and 6 seconds later

40 Regrowth/Mending/Rejuvenation:
Cure Nearsight - Single Target Cure Nearsight.

46 Regrowth/Mending/Rejuvenation:
Group Cure Disease - Group Cure disease

49 Regrowth/Mending/Rejuvenation:
Cure All - Single target Cure all (Nearsight, Disease, Poison)

50 Regrowth/Mending/Rejuvenation:
Group Cure All - Group cure all (Nearsight, Disease, Poison)

Perfector ML1 would require 46, I can't speak for cleric/druid but that is pretty high for a healer. No healer on a standard server would want to spec that high in mending.

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
BlitheringIdiot said:
Cleric, Druid and Healer

- Enhanced cures have been added to the primary healing line of the Cleric, Druid and Healer classes. These cures are in addition to Cure Poison and Cure Disease. These cures will be available to currently created characters with the appropriate specialization.

14 Regrowth/Mending/Rejuvenation:
Pulsing Cure Poison - Single Target. Cures once, then pulses for another cure 3 seconds later.

18 Regrowth/Mending/Rejuvenation:
Pulsing Cure Disease - Single Target. Cures once, then pulses for another cure 3 seconds later.

28 Regrowth/Mending/Rejuvenation:
Pulsing Cure Poison II - Single Target. Cures once, then pulses for another cure 3 and 6 seconds later

36 Regrowth/Mending/Rejuvenation:
Pulsing Cure Disease II - Single Target. Cures once, then pulses for another cure 3 and 6 seconds later

40 Regrowth/Mending/Rejuvenation:
Cure Nearsight - Single Target Cure Nearsight.

46 Regrowth/Mending/Rejuvenation:
Group Cure Disease - Group Cure disease

49 Regrowth/Mending/Rejuvenation:
Cure All - Single target Cure all (Nearsight, Disease, Poison)

50 Regrowth/Mending/Rejuvenation:
Group Cure All - Group cure all (Nearsight, Disease, Poison)

Perfector ML1 would require 46, I can't speak for cleric/druid but that is pretty high for a healer. No healer on a standard server would want to spec that high in mending.
yeah most clerics would spec 40 rejuv.. so that means ML 2 would be useless because they already have that spell :m00:

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Rhori said:
yeah most clerics would spec 40 rejuv.. so that means ML 2 would be useless because they already have that spell :m00:
Indeed.

Personally I think these are nice abilities (not all of them are perfector ML abilities) but I'd have given them to warden/friar/valk (or maybe shaman in mending line), would make them more groupable plus most friars/wardens dont go perfector anyway, and valk don't even get the option to.

Rastian Majere

Fledgling Freddie
i'll be going to the classic server. will be hib though since i'm alb/pry and mid/excal. tried rolling hib on the german server but couldn't find my trainer cuz i couldn't read the names. only other place is pvp :(

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
playin mid/excal hib/pry atm on normal servers which does not let me roll alb....so...no prizes for guessing where i'm off

looking forward to the change :worthy: hopefully see some friendly faces there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom