Will the London 2012 Olympics be a success ?

Will the London 2012 Olympics be a success ?

• Total voters

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You can imagine the London Olympics concert in Hyde Park. The absolute worst of the worst. The olbigatory Elton John and Paul McCartney. Bob Geldoff shouting "give Africa your money" etc. Peter Andre and Jordan singing every song off their album. Followed by a few boxes of fireworks from Costcutter. Pouring rain. Then as per the Notting Hill Carnival, it will kick off big time with hoodies and estate kids lobbing bricks, bottles, & fire bombs at police & passers-by.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
speaking of which.. can someone set up a website so we can petition seb coe to keep robbie fucking williams away from the games.

You might end up with something worst such as Elton John...

at least with Robbie you get to see hot chicks dancing in the back.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye, I hear london will add a new event for the 2012 games :) its called "avoid the bloke with the knife" to win you simply have to make it from the plane to a hotel without being stabbed to death.

It'll be good practice for all those runners/sprinters atleast :) they'll be able to run like their lives depend on it.

On a more serious note london REALLY has to sort out the stabbings taking place every day.. because when those 2012 games hit theres gonna be alot more people on the streets of london for the duration of the olympics and i'm fairly sure the last thing the UK needs is an athlete getting stabbed or someone from another country during the games...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Its ok. By 2012 there will be more PCSO's than police officers, so any knife-wielding hoodies could end up getting their name and address taken. That'll stop em.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
It will be a roaring success. We'll be just coming out of an economic crisis, and the first thing we're going to do is rip off every bloody foreigner that shows up. No parking fine too over-inflated, no food too over-priced, no hotel too expensive, no athlete un-mugged and no tourist un-molested.

Oh yes, if we let out 50% of the prisons early and set them up around the Olympic Village, we shall have a most memorable and economically successful games... because we'll tax the bastards committing the crimes too.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^

The pole vault has GOT to have hurt
The cycling one looks like a set up

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Depends how well the police presence deals with tossers that like starting riots (chavs) last thing london needs is a riot during the olympic games.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
And people wonder why i want to move back to oz.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom