Will the London 2012 Olympics be a success ?

Will the London 2012 Olympics be a success ?

• Total voters

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just been watching a program about the preparations for the Beijing 2008 Olympics. They're organised. Its all been built on time. High quality. No expense spared. Opening ceremony promises to be staggering.

Will the London 2012 be shite ? We have illegal immigrants who don't know what they're doing building the olympic park ! Are the 2012 committee clueless ?

Over to you.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
immigrants usually work alot more and dont complain, its your english asses working that shit i would be worried about. but since England is Epic Fail i voted that :(

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
A big FAIL and we will be left paying for it for the next 10 years. The games would have been a great idea if such a bunch of fuckwits weren't running it.

ileks

Part of the furniture
It will fail. I live about 5 minutes from where its being built and the area is a proper shit hole. Transport is a nightmare and there are pikey camps all over the place. I can understand them clearing/regenerating the olympic park area, but the surroundings will still be a tip.

Also, i bet the opening ceremony is going to be some "multi-cultural youth" themed crap that everyone will be cringing at.

We should have gone for the world cup :(

russell

FH is my second home
Total fail. Really crap idea. Drives me mad. Spend the billions of pounds on the NHS, state of the ecomony, child poverty in the UK, not 'sport'.

I cringe everytime it is on the news at the moment, as I just know it is going to be an almighty fuck up.

I am embarrassed about the state of the Uk at the moment, and to have the Worlds eyes criticising us more is just awful.

Not to mention the raise in congestion charge, charging for bikes going into London, speed camera fines frenzy.... uh.... increasing revenue for the Olympic fund- Nooooo, you reckon?

Sorry -just feel rahhhhhhhhhhhhhh about the whole thing.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I reckon it will be okay, nothing special, not like I care really anyway.

Just have an ominous feeling about the chinese olympics, something bad bad bad is going to happen.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I heard Arnie is helping clear the pikeys out

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
London 2012 needs to be a success, purely based on how much of our cash they have wasted on it.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
London 2012 needs to be a success, purely based on how much of our cash they have wasted on it.

I won't matter, the muppets who are signing the cheques will have been out of power for 3 years by the time the shit hits the fan.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i love how being a London Tax payer my tax is going up to cover the Olympic Games

Really makes me feel like i am doing my part

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
By paying for the Olympics do you mean regenerating parts of London?

Helme

Resident Freddy
I won't matter, the muppets who are signing the cheques will have been out of power for 3 years by the time the shit hits the fan.

And the goverment then will be blamed for the lack of funds after, making the next vote take them out of power and putting the fuckwits who are there now back in place. That's how politics works, atleast here in Sweden where every 10 years or so the rightwing people get back in power, and manages to fix or be well on their way of fixing most problems the leftist fucktards managed to produce while they are in power, but seeing as how it's too late to actually halt the trainwreck properly the new goverment will get the blame and get voted out... and we're back to morons again fuckyeah.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
By paying for the Olympics do you mean regenerating parts of London?

Yeah cause we will utilise it so well after the olympics, much like The Dome, fair enough its now been bought out (none of that money went back to the tax payer, but we sure as hell paid for it) and it sat empty for years. Oh and the Millenium Bridge which has been open and closed more times than a prostitutes legs

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Just seen the start of the opening ceremony in beijing.

how the fuck will London top that?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
The Chinese really do love a good firework. That thing with the rings was quality!

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
the 2008 drummers were awesome.... how we gonna follow this up?

2012 health and safety peeps saying.. NO! cant do that...

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
the 2008 drummers were awesome.... how we gonna follow this up?

Ever watched Trooping of the Colour? or the Edinburgh Tattoo?

I bet we'll Military Bands, there will most definately be the Pipe Bands there. Amazing shows

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Would be nice to see it do well, the IOC obviously have faith so hopefully we can pull it off.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Has to actually be built on time first, that'll will be the key issue with the 2012 olympics :)

tierk

Part of the furniture
Good Luck topping the Chinese, $40billion spent on it.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Look at the fuck up that was Wembley Stadium, we cant even build one sports arena on time and in budget, how the fuck can we do the whole olympic complex

I bet when we won the bid, Seb Coe and his chums were saying behind their cheesy gritted toothed grins 'We fucking won????, now what the fuck do we do?????'

It reminds me of the eurovision Father Ted episode, when they chose Ted's song cause it was shit so ireland wouldn't have to host the contest (again)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
should have been in paris, that way we could all still go (cant honestly tell me its expensive to get to paris from anywhere in the uk these days! or hell get a plane to somewhere else in france and use their high tech public transport :D ) but we wouldnt be lumped with the bill!!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I tend to agree. I think we're going to embarrass ourselves infront of the world - yet again. Fly into Terminal 5 and have your luggage lost ! Use our underground tube system and enjoy the 100% degree conditions inside the carriages ! Walk around London and get stabbed by black gangsters ! Our opening ceremony will be a pile of shit. It'll all be half-assed - the country has no discipline, no passion, no commitment, no respect, no defining culture, so WTF are we going to put on ? A huge dancing and singing full English Breakfast ?

No way can you top what China did today. China is a super-power. Britain is a country out of control

China has a population of 1.7 billion people and they're all disciplined. The entire Beijing olympics so far have been beautifully orchestrated, professional, stunning. So China can control 1.7 billion people instantly. Britain can't even control its kids.

We'll have tourists coming over here in there hundreds of thousands. Come to England and get stabbed !

We should NEVER have been allowed to host it. We're not worthy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom