Will i be ok if i go on pwyden?

S

SilverHood

hmm, only reason why Pyrdwen RvR is a bit sucky atm is because the albs never put up a good fight

Always running away unless they outnumber us 3:1 .... they had 2:1 advantage today... wasn't quite enough and some people thought it might be clever "not to charge when everyone else did", meaning that albs got their buts kicked, again.

But Prydwen's Thidranki is a great place.... again, mids tend to slap about the albs, who have any army of stealthers and casters.... only hibs put up a good fight :D

But prydwen is still a fun place to be

G

Generic Poster

Do be quiet SilverHood, or we'll bring a 100man zerg to take you on! :p

When I was in Thidranki, mid = dead. If what you say is true, I may well level another character and teach you trolls some respect.

S

SilverHood

I'm a kobbie atm, spreading confusion by poping out of nowhere and ganking someone, then stealthing again :D

And tbh, I don't recall albs ever having advantage unless they outnumbered us 3:1 .... shame about all those emain albs who play alts, some habbits are just too hard to break :p

S

Slinker

whooaa

1.2. More people quit than join.

you have a minus population :p

S

SilverHood

nah, its a negative population, hence all the flaming on the alb forums :D

S

Skrad

Originally posted by SilverHood
nah, its a negative population, hence all the flaming on the alb forums :D

hehehe, very true indeed!

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Originally posted by kr0n
If youre thinking of starting a new char without any chance of twinking/powerleveling, expect a steady 20d++ /played to ding 50 or at least near. 20d /played = 2 months IRL. For normal people that is.

20 days /played = 2 months IRL!?

Jeez, that's 20 days out of 60 = 8 hours per day, every day! That ain't normal, fella.

If you play for a more 'normal' 2 hours per day it'll take 8 months to ding 50.

Users who are viewing this thread