Misc Wierd stuff you do while sleeping

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's a source of major annoyance to my g/f that my higher functions seem to be working from about 6am. We regularly have in-detail conversations where I appear lucid and have the capacity to reason. However, I have no recollection of the event because I'm very very asleep.

She knows better than to bother planning anything with me until after I've eaten something but occasionally seems to forget this fact - and gets very angry when I just smile back at her waiting for her to admit it's her own fault...

:)

Mey

Part of the furniture
Apparently I sleep like a log and make no sound, when I've been away with mates i've regularly been woken up in the middle of the night because they were checking I was still alive.

My ex used to sleep talk was very annoying. She once called me a twat in her sleep, I knew the relationship was nearing a close at that point..

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Apparently I sleep talk as well. Though usually it's not very clear. The missus says that I often say something, repeat it when she asks what i said, and then say "Oh fuck off" when she asks a second time.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hahaha! Sleeptalkers are the funneh. I remeber when I was a child I used to have long funny conversations with my asleep lil sister. conversations about anything, that usualy led to incoherent (and extremely funny) responses from her.

did the same to my bro, funny as hell :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
It's a source of major annoyance to my g/f that my higher functions seem to be working from about 6am. We regularly have in-detail conversations where I appear lucid and have the capacity to reason. However, I have no recollection of the event because I'm very very asleep.

She knows better than to bother planning anything with me until after I've eaten something but occasionally seems to forget this fact - and gets very angry when I just smile back at her waiting for her to admit it's her own fault...

Much the same for me, I just don't function for a good 30 mins after waking up, usually I need food and a drink inside me or I am a really horrible cunt to deal with because my brain just refuses to comply with reason.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Seriously though, i used to sleepwalk as a kid a -lot-; pack up my pillow and blanket and go sleep in the tub, go outside and kick a football around/play in sandbox with matchbox cars in my undies and it always ended up in me buzzering myself in, to the amazement of my parents at first, and going to sleep. I thought i was dreaming.

These days, i go to bed, roll around until i fall asleep, apparently snore if i lay on my back and wake up ready to do anything with only my body catching up to my brain. I think it might be a diabetic thing(need meds etc), but i don't really have any start-up time. My brains an SSD :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Nope, you just have AIDS Thot! :p Not even the good AIDS!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ofcourse i do, i'm a supervillain, i need my Anti-Infantry Death System.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
I got so drunk once I sleepwalked into my brothers room, dropped my shorts and was about to piss on him. Thats when I heard the scream 'FUCK OFF TO THE BATHROOM PISSHEAD'. Thats when I woke up, fell backwards and fell down the stairs, knocking myself out cold. I came to a minute later very sore and soaked in piss. After that night I never drunk whiskey anymore.

Ormorof

FH is my second home

i think thats a very common male thing though, me, my dad and both brothers do exactly the same :)

and it annoys the hell out of my gf as she tells me to do shiz or meet somewhere when im asleep and expects me to remember o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom