Misc Wierd stuff you do while sleeping

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Last night (well this morning to be precise) - apparently (according to the Mrs) - I got up around 2am, ate a bar of galaxy chocolate, threw the wrapper on the floor, and went back to bed. Why would I do that? I wasn't hungry.....

Over to you

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I was once so shit faced I got up in the night and pissed in the wash basket...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Asleep? I'm quite awake and my plans to take over the world are going quite well. Oh...you mean him *looks at bed*...yeah, don't think he knows.

Helme

Resident Freddy
It's not really weird but I can't sleep in a bed with someone else without spooning them. Guy, girl, friend, stranger, girlfriend. It doesn't matter. I'll jam my cock up between their buttcheeks and sleeeeeeep away! :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
It always amazes me that sometimes I can sleep and wake in the same position, with a perfectly made up sheet over me, whereas other times I wake because the sheets have magically gone away, I'm changed my clothes, can't find the pillows, etc.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I have to say that would freak me the fuck out TdC. I go to sleep and wake up with the bed in approximately the same state.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I once fell alseep on a trampoline, and woke up on a sofa.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I got up. Walked over to the window and opened the curtains, then shut them behind me like some sort of covering cubicle.

I then pissed against the radiator, came out of my cubicle very carefully, took the duvet and folded it in half, and again, and again, then lined it up squarely with the end of the bed.

I then got back into bed and proceeded to snore loudly.

Gin. I fucking loved that stuff.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
i once fell asleep in between winchester and eastleigh and woke up in fareham

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Sleep pissed in my toilet perfectly...except I was on holiday sharing a room with someone else and sleep pissed on their suitcase.

Whoops.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
A mate of mine once pissed on his telly while asleep and drunk and electrocuted himself (fortunately the burns were superficial, if uncomfortable). Another one used to regularly piss in the cupboard or from the top of the stairs, his girlfriend made him take the stair carpets up in the end to save on cleaning.

My only claim to fame is I can literally sleep anywhere, even standing up.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
When Im knackered, if I wake up at nite for a quick pee, sometimes I go to the trash bin instead to the wc.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i talk random gibberish in my sleep

i once shouted something in my sleep, which woke me up, i saw the panicked look on gf's face and asked "did you hear that?! theres someone in the house!"

she laughed her ass off...

i have also woken up in different set of clothes and in a different bed than the one i fell asleep in, i never did figure out why i go up, changed and went to another room randomly in the middle of the night

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I was once so shit faced I got up in the night and pissed in the wash basket...

I did something similar except it was the girlfriends clothes she had taken off, neatly folded and placed in the corner of the bedroom. I knew nothing about it but she figured it out quick.

I used to sleepwalk as a kid, father was forever following me around the garden and stopping me going any further.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
A friend of mine got so bad at sleep walking that he used to leave money outside his house so he could use the phonebox and call a mate to come and let him back in the house. He used to wake up outside in his undies a few times a year.

I mumble stuff and laugh in my sleep sometimes too, the wife thinks its hilarious.

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
I also used to sleepwalk regularly, and sleeptalk. A lot less now. It happened more frequently when v stressed. once of twice I've gone into the shower in my sleep and turned it on...which of course means I wake up under an ice cold shower....not a pleasant experience!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
my
A friend of mine got so bad at sleep walking that he used to leave money outside his house so he could use the phonebox and call a mate to come and let him back in the house. He used to wake up outside in his undies a few times a year.

I mumble stuff and laugh in my sleep sometimes too, the wife thinks its hilarious.

my housemate used to sleep walk out of the house, she once woke up in a pub car park down the street just standing around in her pyjamas... and considering we lived in Hull i was suprised she wasnt raped/kidnapped/sold into slavery

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
i have been known to sleep talk
but only in german

work that one out :\

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I earned £30 an hour yesterday but don't let that shatter your illusion. :p

353c18114c491c639b848b5e1e980f7b.jpg

Chodax in Pole Dancing Shocker!!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I don't do anything to weird but my missus has full on conversations in her sleep. One of the first times I ever had her sleep over mine she woke me at about 4am to tell me

"He's in the corner"

Que Evan sitting bolt upright in the bed.

"He's french and he's in the corner".

At this point I'm about to kill the non existent french bastard.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Got up on my hands and knees and threw up on the bed... while still asleep.
Very confusing when they wake you up mid-vomit :confused:
Odd thing is I hadn't been drinking or anything. Was just a normal weekday...

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
My gf once said 'yankee doodle was a song written by jesus in 30ad' during her sleep. God knows what she was dreaming about. She also asked me what i was cooking while i was half asleep next to her a few days ago and said 'oh thats nice' when i said pizza.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
My gf once said 'yankee doodle was a song written by jesus in 30ad' during her sleep. God knows what she was dreaming about. She also asked me what i was cooking while i was half asleep next to her a few days ago and said 'oh thats nice' when i said pizza.

Hahaha! Sleeptalkers are the funneh. I remeber when I was a child I used to have long funny conversations with my asleep lil sister. conversations about anything, that usualy led to incoherent (and extremely funny) responses from her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom