wierd dreams

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
last night I dreamt there was a frozen horse on my stairs at home but it was still alive and wanted me to bring it a bowl of water. However, I had to navigate a thirsty dog who was drying to jump up & drink the water en route to the horse. ...WTF?

The only thing I can think of was that we had a curry earlier that night & I was thirsty its true...but why a frozen horse? on the stairs?

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
i rarely remember my dreams tbh. dunno why.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
a couple days ago I dreamt a cat smoking a pipe was having a conversation with a good friend of mine 0o

tierk

Part of the furniture
With some of the questions /polls i ahve seen you post on this forum mate i dread to think what goes through that mind of yours at night :)

Nate

FH is my second home
Sounds like Alice in Wonderland nearly TdC

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Sounds like someone has been having LSD/PCP/GHB and nutmeg cocktails again!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
With some of the questions /polls i ahve seen you post on this forum mate i dread to think what goes through that mind of yours at night :)
:eek:
Sounds like Alice in Wonderland nearly TdC
awesome, I fancy an Anne Hathaway and that chick in the shiny armour threesome!
Sounds like someone has been having LSD/PCP/GHB and nutmeg cocktails again!
talking about Lamp, I presume? :D
hahaha and what they were talking about ?
no, I didn't hear them. just knew what they were doing. you know how it is in dreams.
Probably discussing ways to get violet to his secret mountain fortress aka Dungeon :D
if only it were so :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
hmm....frozen thirsty horse vs engaging in conversation with a cat smoking a pipe....which one sounds like a bad LSD trip?

tierk

Part of the furniture
hmm....frozen thirsty horse vs engaging in conversation with a cat smoking a pipe....which one sounds like a bad LSD trip?

I reckon frozen thirsty horse is just a sexual fantasy of your that your trying to repress in your waking moments and the Dog is the voice of reason :D

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
ma best friend watches very often in his dreams that other guyz fuck his gf. :p

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
last night I dreamt there was a frozen horse on my stairs at home but it was still alive and wanted me to bring it a bowl of water. However, I had to navigate a thirsty dog who was drying to jump up & drink the water en route to the horse. ...WTF?

The only thing I can think of was that we had a curry earlier that night & I was thirsty its true...but why a frozen horse? on the stairs?

Horse

To see a horse in your dream, symbolizes strength, power, endurance, virility and sexual prowess. It also represents a strong, physical energy. You need to tame the wild forces within. The dream may also be a pun that you are "horsing around". Alternatively, to see a horse in your dream, indicate that you need to be less arrogant and "get off your high horse".

Frozen

To dream that something is frozen, represents something that has been suppressed, rejected, or denied. It could represent something this is not fully developed. Alternatively, the dream may refer to your emotions and cold or bitter feelings.

To dream that someone is frozen, indicates your coldness toward that person or vice versa.

Dog

To see a dog in your dream, symbolizes intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. The dream suggests that your strong values and good intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and bring you success. The dream dog may also represent someone in your life who exhibits these qualities. Alternatively, to see a dog in your dream, indicates a skill that you may have ignored or forgotten. If the dog is vicious and/or growling, then it indicates some inner conflict within yourself. It may also indicate betrayal and untrustworthiness. If the dog is dead or dying, then it means a loss of a good friend or a deterioration of your instincts.

Water

To see water in your dream, symbolizes your unconscious and your emotional state of mind. Water is the living essence of the psyche and the flow of life energy. It is also symbolic of spirituality, knowledge, healing and refreshment.

Dream Moods A-Z Dream Dictionary

So in short: your sexual prowess (horse) is not fully developed (frozen) and your intuition (dog) is trying to deny it the refreshment (water).

I think you´re fooked.

:lol:

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture

You were not dreaming dude.

You were high on lsd

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
C'mon....I'm sure you lot have a lot more vivid, wierder dreams that giving water to a thirsty frozen horse on your stairs...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I always have the most fucked up dreams when ill - although I can't remember them for long. I'm feeling a bit rough tonight, so I may have a good one for you in the morning.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
i've have tried a few times when i was younger having triple dreams.
Was like zapping the television.

1st was a witch hunting me.
2nd was something with a friend.
3rd i cant remember.

And i once been paralyzed when i was 5 years old and my mother couldn't wake me up. I was just saying: Dont take me! dont take me!
she was just saying no one was gonna take me.
the next day the neighbours wife was dead, and she was an alcoholic, and she spoke to me over the fence when i was playing in the sandbox.
The most freaky thing is that i made a cross with a pencil on the door to the bedroom.
And i didn't even know of this till my mother told me when i was like 10+

And the cross is still there :S

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I remember once having a nightmare that absoloutly terrified me and was so fucked up.

It started out with me in a movie screen, as a movie was about to begin. The movie started with a huge tableau of these huge fields where the grass had been so drenched with blood that the whole place had this red tinge. These fields were filled with hundreds of people that were running away from these giant monsters. To describe the monsters think pyramid head from the silent hill series, if he was 10 times bigger and with his skin turned inside out. In the movie, these monsters were picking up the people that were running away and beating them against giant fences in these fields that were wrapped in barbed wire. I was then sucked into the screen and was running away like everyone else. I got picked up by one of the monsters and was swung towards the fence, waking up right as I made contact.

Ugh still gives me chills.

Nate

FH is my second home
I used to have the dream where you're falling off a tall building and when you hit the pavement you wake up, they are fucking awesome. The mattress feels solid. I don't tend to remember my dreams anymore :(

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Every time you die in a dream you wake up :D

Sooooo Inception!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Every time you die in a dream you wake up :D

Sooooo Inception!

nope I drempt i died (this was ages ago) and I was dead and no one noticed lol and I was kind of floating above my body pointing at my dead bad self and going 'oi ffs look I'm dead!!'and people were just walking over me and I think at some point someone hoovered round me lol.

Anyway, that's an old dream...last night I drempt I was at a fete or some out door award ceremony and the queen was trying to talk to me but I was in a tent doing a wee and the queen was there going 'ohisayfworfworfworblahblah' trying to shake my hand and I said something like 'I'm sorry your majesty you'll have to excuse me I'm a little busy at the mo' and she went 'oh I say, I am sorry' and walked off...

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Ceremony

To dream that you are attending a ceremony, suggests that sacrifice and devotion is necessary for success. You may be going through a crucial moment in your waking life that requires your commitment. It is a time for introspection, self-discovery, and inner changes.

Queen

To see a queen in your dream, symbolizes intuition, personal growth, power and influence. The queen is also a symbol for your mother.

For a woman to dream that she is a queen, indicates a desire for increased status and power. Alternatively, it may indicate that you need to listen to others. The queen may also be a metaphor for a homosexual man.

Urination

To dream that you are urinating, symbolizes a cleansing and a release of negative or repressed emotions. Depending on your dream context, urination is symbolic of having or lacking basic control of your life. You are literally "pissed off" and not expressing yourself in a positive or constructive manner.

To dream that you are urinating in public, symbolizes a lack of privacy in some personal matter. Alternatively, the dream mean that you are trying to establish your boundary and "mark your territory."

Tent

To dream that you are in a tent, indicates that you need a temporary change to your daily routine. You need to take time off and get away from the daily grind. Alternatively, the dream may mean instability and insecurity in your current situation. You do not want to settle down. Dreaming that you are in a tent, may be a pun on your "in-tent" or intentions.

Dream Moods A-Z Dream Dictionary

Easy one....

Bottom line:
Your intuition (Queen) is trying to tell you that it´s time for introspect (ceremony), but you´re so pissed off about your daily grind (tent), that you tell your intuition it to fook off.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
technically its girls who have wet dreams. we just ejaculate in our underpants =(

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i once dreamt of an octopus in a space suit (NASA style) trying to tell me something really important, but i couldnt hear him (i assume because it was inside a space suit, and an octopus)

though i rarely remember my dreams that one has stuck, i also remember waking up and thinking, damn i wish i heard what he wanted to tell me, AND THEN thinking, wtf am i doing trying to talk to an octopus!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I used to have a repeating dream, it pretty much played out exactly the same over and over. Not every night, maybe 10 times a year or something. Anyway, I was trying to get somewhere on a space ship that had lots of hexagonal tunnels, there were other people there, none of them I knew.

Last nights dream was down to playing far too much new vegas yesterday, only it was based in and around my village, most fun shooting fiends on the golf course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom