Widevine error

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
So I've been watching True Detective on my GF's macbook using HBONordic(same as Netflix etc). Was watching an episode yesterday, when the computer suddenly spassed out, video stopped but the audio kept going. Everything else froze, so I pillow choked it and rebooted. Attempting reload my episode I got a message saying that I needed to update Google Widevine. I did, rebooted the browser and the computer, but I keep getting the same message, that I need to update Widevine. I've done that like 200 times by now, and nothing seems to work. I've been to chrome:plugins and it seems to be installed. Is the problem at my end or is HBO fucked up?

And if you reply, can you please quote me? I'll most likely have forgotten that I even made the thread due to exam stress :p

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
So I've been watching True Detective on my GF's macbook using HBONordic(same as Netflix etc). Was watching an episode yesterday, when the computer suddenly spassed out, video stopped but the audio kept going. Everything else froze, so I pillow choked it and rebooted. Attempting reload my episode I got a message saying that I needed to update Google Widevine. I did, rebooted the browser and the computer, but I keep getting the same message, that I need to update Widevine. I've done that like 200 times by now, and nothing seems to work. I've been to chrome:plugins and it seems to be installed. Is the problem at my end or is HBO fucked up?

And if you reply, can you please quote me? I'll most likely have forgotten that I even made the thread due to exam stress :p

no idea what you're on about but good luck with your exams chumlar

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
nvm, it worked in FF

Also Chrome has started going to shit. It keeps crashing on my Samsung Galaxy S4 Active. "Chrome has stopped".

But thanks mate. Monday at 9 o'clock and next monday again for the big bad one(Marketing, Economy and Computer Networking, all in one.) at 9.50

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom