Widescreen Wallpapers Spinoff

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Cozak said:

Reasonably tidy at the min. usually everything I DL gets saved there first before being moved.

Just downloaded the same album ;>

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
the only reason i like threads like this is to check what icons people have on there desktop, does that make me sad? :p

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Hansmoleman said:
the only reason i like threads like this is to check what icons people have on there desktop, does that make me sad? :p

...only if u sit and say "yup, got that one, and that one, and that one, not got that one, oh that looks interesting - must google that one, got that one, and that, and that, oh the jammy gits got that one, he must be made of money, hey another person that stores their passwords in a desktop notepad document - not just me then"....etc etc etc .....

;)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Mxn said:
Just downloaded the same album ;>

Hardcore nation or Big tunes x-rated? Hardcore nation is pretty awesome some really nice mixes on it, but impressed with the big tunes album not too good for a ministry effort :p

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Cozak said:
Hardcore nation or Big tunes x-rated? Hardcore nation is pretty awesome some really nice mixes on it, but impressed with the big tunes album not too good for a ministry effort :p

Hardcore nation 3 gunna check big tunes

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Takhasis said:
...only if u sit and say "yup, got that one, and that one, and that one, not got that one, oh that looks interesting - must google that one, got that one, and that, and that, oh the jammy gits got that one, he must be made of money, hey another person that stores their passwords in a desktop notepad document - not just me then"....etc etc etc .....
Good thing im not that far gone then :p i just like seeing what people are playing atm i guess :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
con_Flat_Eric.JPG

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
MesS° said:
Iknow "Whips_n_chains" is a reaver movie. Whats "AMATURE ORGAS..." in the middle?
amature orgas...oline? :< there's quite a few of those around fyi!

(hoping somebody fell for my acc//pw hoax on the desktop!)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
My work desktop, didnt like Vista so went back to XP :)
Background from Deviant Art (link from Takhasis)
Start button and various edits using ResHack and more work time than i would like to admit

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
I found a download for the icons I was looking for, so I got a new desktop... :D

normal_desktop.jpg
Follow this link for big picture.

Iwe used the following programs:
Y's Toolbar
Samurize
Windowblinds 5
IconPackager
ObjectDock

Post here or pm me if u want a guide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom