Why you moronic *****tains bring your setgrp to Scenario's?

Sagafar

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like way too many old daoc'ers got owned by Horner and his "GF" to forget. it's like the saying.. "old habits die hard" or sumthin!

Case

Fledgling Freddie
If I make a balanced guild group to go do some stuff and queue for scenarios while we do there`s not much anyone can really do about it. It`s not much fun for us either steamrolling everyone and winning 500 - 10 you know, much better when you ahve a really close fight but there`s no alternative.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
" i don`t mind that they hate me, as long as they fear me " caligula

would that sum up horner :p ?

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
lol i dont think anybody feared horner, we just hated him

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
" i don`t mind that they hate me, as long as they fear me " caligula

would that sum up horner :p ?

Not really, he was generally free RPs :)

buy one get one free too because of his worthless DI bot :p

Mey

Part of the furniture
Horner was shit, my combat bard owned him! >:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Love him or hate him Horner became an icon in DAoC on Excali/Pryd. Everyone knew him, some feared him, some loved to zerg him for the juicy rp's, but he was a feature of the game and there are only a few players who ever attained this kind of infamy (Alpha, Sheph and Aussie spring to mind, but not many others who, when you encountered them, you knew you were in for one hell of a fight simply from the name).

Personally i loved to kill Scarletina and leave him wandering around botless for the next stealther who wandered past to eat :)

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Never even heard of this Horner guy so I doubt he was an icon on Prydwen and I played from beta so know a hell of a lot of people.

edit never heard of those other guys either.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Never even heard of this Horner guy so I doubt he was an icon on Prydwen and I played from beta so know a hell of a lot of people.

They're newbies, Case ;)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Love him or hate him Horner became an icon in DAoC on Excali/Pryd. Everyone knew him, some feared him, some loved to zerg him for the juicy rp's, but he was a feature of the game and there are only a few players who ever attained this kind of infamy (Alpha, Sheph and Aussie spring to mind, but not many others who, when you encountered them, you knew you were in for one hell of a fight simply from the name).

Personally i loved to kill Scarletina and leave him wandering around botless for the next stealther who wandered past to eat :)

while he might have been an obnoxious twat at times, the times i grouped with him, i can say he was a far better sorc than people give him credit for.

Ayam Ganbatte

Fledgling Freddie
What is a '*****tain' anyway? What are those 5 stars, apart from the rating of this thread? ;)

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I was trying to work it out for a while as well, Ayam.

Maybe,
Shitstain,
Fuckstain,
Cockstain
Boobstain
Wankstain is probably the most likely :)

Ayam Ganbatte

Fledgling Freddie
I was trying to work it out for a while as well, Ayam.

Maybe,
Shitstain,
Fuckstain,
Cockstain
Boobstain
Wankstain is probably the most likely :)

Why can't I think outside my own weird little box? For so long I was boggled, I thought he was calling everyone a 'chieftain'. *slaps self*

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Why can't I think outside my own weird little box? For so long I was boggled, I thought he was calling everyone a 'chieftain'. *slaps self*

lol I was confused too though the only word I could think of that had *****tain was mountain spelled wrong

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
while he might have been an obnoxious twat at times, the times i grouped with him, i can say he was a far better sorc than people give him credit for.

haha, catch a grip

SoI and MoC
When SoI and MoC combo was nerfed he resorted to MoC and a DI bot
and a ML'ed templar pet
and convoker mines
and guards

a still born baboon could get RP's the way he did
and better :)
http://www.my-ennui.com/horner.zip

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie

Excal players mainly, all pre-cluster. I sometimes forget some players never played Excalibur before the cluster, i played both Prydwen and Excalibur from release but I guess I just can't recall any of the iconic Prydwen players right now :)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
he got rr 12, you didn`t

Like you said yourself
So what?

You're not gonna try and convince me that his realm rank was a result of his mad skillz and not his time played are you?

If you're gonna go for the revisionism route on Horners playing ability

Best to wait till there's no-one around who remembers the days when he and his DI Bot/RL female friend (delete depending on your politics) got regularly spanked by savant/skilvaten frontiers xp'ers ;)

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Like you said yourself
So what?

You're not gonna try and convince me that his realm rank was a result of his mad skillz and not his time played are you?

If you're gonna go for the revisionism route on Horners playing ability

Best to wait till there's no-one around who remembers the days when he and his DI Bot/RL female friend (delete depending on your politics) got regularly spanked by savant/skilvaten frontiers xp'ers ;)

:iagree:

You also forgot his battlemaster friar? bot towards the end.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
And that fuckwit Fire wiz that used to zerg about with him. lovely RPs.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
:iagree:

You also forgot his battlemaster friar? bot towards the end.

Really? hehe
I was playing on Boss by then

Would have been nice to see his better than people give him credit for playing ability with the pre-nerf dragonsworn pets :)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH

i`m not talking about mad skillz. i`m just saying he was a better sorc than most people give him credit for. to get rr 12 you have to kill A LOT OF players, regardless of the time it takes.

i got my (ice !!!) wiz to rr11l7 and i don`t claim to be one of the best wizards the cluster has ever seen, but i claim to have the highest RR wiz on the english cluster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom