Why you moronic *****tains bring your setgrp to Scenario's?

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
If the other side you're fighting is a known PUG makeup - why do so called skilled cocks decide to bring your group?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I see this thread going far....

Before anyone else says it... someone got pwned? :D

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I think this game has been missing some of the classic 'I died in RvR zone' threads of old.

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm wondering how long it'll take for this to become a BW QQ thread :)

BW need fixed they do like 1000 damage a dot and tick like 50 times a second and fire cage never breaks and i feel like a naked turtle trying to fight off a hungry shark!!!!

(on request ;) )

klasa

Loyal Freddie
BW need fixed they do like 1000 damage a dot and tick like 50 times a second and fire cage never breaks and i feel like a naked turtle trying to fight off a hungry shark!!!!

(on request ;) )

OMG BW's are not OP they are Glass cannons as INTENDED U N00B
:drink:

Uara

Part of the furniture

(on request ;) )

Flim I think you should make all his text rainbow coloured ;) Please Please Please :p

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Cool. the "I was killed by <<insert name here>> in an RvR zone, and I feel a need to cry"-threads are making their way back here; I missed them.
As soon as we'll see those "FAO <<insert name here>>"-threads here, we'll be back to the good old glory day's of Freddyshouse DaoC forums.

I wonder when we'll see the first "FAO Horner"-whine thread...

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey that thread was a piss take and the "community" jumped on it and kept it alive for weeks after i cancelled my subs :p

The entertainment value of that alone was worth it :D

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
If the other side you're fighting is a known PUG makeup - why do so called skilled cocks decide to bring your group?

guess for same reaon CT whored brigdes in old days?

priceless whine...

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
pity we're split over too many servers compared to daoc days for the really massive "FAO <insert realm name here>" flame threads :)

Dard

Part of the furniture

Whats the matter, missing your bridge & bridge buddies or somthing?

Maybe rename the thread .. Why do so called skilled cocks <sit on a bridge - or other random place> with there mates zerging solo-ers?

What goes around .. :kissit:

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Is this the same Dafft that used to bring all his mates on his stealthzerg runs complaining about fairness...oh the irony :worthy:

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
someone died in an rvr zone? omg I thought this was a nice game, we're supposed to fight each other?

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
I go away for 2 years, come back and the same dickheads are still here. I'm impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom