Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:
well this thread made me roll a bd on mid/exc

and i can say that:

leveling a bd is now overpowered

healer pet has crap AI

RvRing a bd 1v1 is overpowered, but only with bb an sc

I once tried lvling a bd, had full sc a shammy bot and a healer bot, got it to lvl 21.5 and thought screw this is the most crap thing I think I have ever endured during daoc and made a runemaster :O

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
If you think pressing LT is all there is to it you have no idea what you are talking about. As for being dead with 2 guys on me, fyi I soloed 4 albs one time and usually have no problems handling 2 ppl and stealthers are my favorite targets, because they are so damn easy to kill.

----- a half quote from Grimmen ------

:eek2: anyone else see the there is more to bds than the button part ?
lol rofl lmao @ that - when it comes to camlann and thid Bds are well over powered and they are ALL one button insta skills - ive played them - ive watched my m8s play them - i fought them and there is no doubt about it - they involve very little skill to play - at a higher level and in pve they might require a bit more but anything beyond that is a crock a shit -

this aint a whine cause i play a chanter and a skald and a few other classes so i know what over powered is and tbh i aint callin for a nerf cause it gives me a challenge to think of a way to drop a troll who has a healer and a tank at least protectin him - plus his insta thing - yeah a lot of summon buttons involved too - soz i made a big mistake :p

aint a whine and it aint a flame - just a joke

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
What the hell r u saying ? LOL
Do u think u can kill a void eld (bolter and nuker) ? You don't know what r u talking about. Any casters (besides sorcs) r free rps for void eldis, before u can insta lifetap, u have already a bolt in u, and another going. Even killed a bd while he was in a zerg :\ I don't see the uberness of a BD against a nuker (bolter).

Tbh all comes down to the person that is behind the keyboard :\

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
and if you can get the jump with one of these characters you are never gonna loose ( if buffed and SCed ofc x< )

tho with this situation i would say eld > rm/wiz cus of stun.

about BD's.. get PA in and you win, get Backstab in and you might win, fail to get your CS style in, you're screwed!

unless its a total retard like someone named Staffzor :p

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Coim said:
Bonedancers are overpowered in BG1.

Anyone who argues about it is stupid.

When ppl went to BG0 - back in the days... I had a 19 Supp BD. the 125 RP cap for BG0 came n went in 2 evenings. I died 3 times in total, in 248 RP's.

They aren't as overpowered in BG1 as they are / were for BG0 ;)
I agree tho they do 'pwn' a lot. If i see one as an inf, i generally wouldn't go for it.

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Dommelsch said:
unless its a total retard like someone named Staffzor :p

Retard in general or? cos I never played a BD in thid :eek6: and damn but you always hurt my feelings :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom