Why Oh Why?

G

Genesis_of_Ak

I agree that an infil and shield pally are great in bed....sorry great in combat together. Wise words, sir.

(Marrah : Ferus Legionis, Excalibur, Albion) has got to be the finest infiltrator I have guilded and grouped with)

D

dimerian

Originally posted by Iycee
We ... um ... aren't Scouts :p

And your point is? What Ive seen scouts gets more groups than infis. And if you cant get a group...for excamble @ trees,ffs make yer own! :D Theres always new people logging and when they see ye have group you think they wont ask for room? Plain and simple :D - And if not much ppl on,of course group rather waits for more usable class than infi ;)

<3

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by acei
inf/merc/scout have sooo many disadvantages in group unfortunately....

Low HP (i have more HP/AF than most inf/merc/scout)
Can't hold agro off casters/healers and if they do it wastes all our power healing that class than it would a tank

inf/scout maybe...

merc?
*boggle*
can't hold aggro off casters/healers? I out-aggro paladin healchant :p

B

Belomar

Originally posted by froler-mid
how bout a 'insta- nearsight spell' for rvr ..... (nullify casters is infils big 'job' )
Oh yes, this is a great idea. Assassins are doing a good job killing casters already, thankyouverymuch, and don't need something like this. Good thing you put a :m00: in there. ;)

J

.Jos.

Re: Re: Why Oh Why?

Originally posted by dimerian

And your point is? What Ive seen scouts gets more groups than infis.
<3

That is my point - We don't get groups

The "we aren't a Scout" thing was only a joke, I actually want to try a Scout sometime, but it seems to be a common whine they are gimped to hell. Yes I know you have been nerfed badly, I have read the patchnotes, BUT I have seen Scouts playing very well without any of the miss, fumble, miss, miss that "always" happens.

Plus if you look at the Volley Vs. Buffbot thread, that should make any Scout's day...if they hate buffbots...and have had quite a bad day...and they REALLY like DAoC.

U

Uriron

i liked having infils in my groups no matter who is in group already (i always keep last spot for a healer) and they do contribute some decent damage in most cases

what pisses me off is that when ever i go to BG or RvR i notice stealthers leaving groups to join stealther groups or to solo.

It happened with my higher lvls and i stopped inviting infs and scouts into my groups (i was very angry about the selfishness of stealthers)

i eventually got over it and started inv infils and scouts etc again because its in the intrest of all albion to help everyone level regardless of their value to the group.

Then i took my pally to BG1 and the same feckin thing happens..stealthers forming stealth only groups....wankers

so thats it the teddy is out and i can assure you from now on i will not be inv random infils or scouts into any PvE groups i am leading

you bring this problem on yourselves you know you dirty stealthers

J

.Jos.

Originally posted by Uriron

what pisses me off is that when ever i go to BG or RvR i notice stealthers leaving groups to join stealther groups or to solo.

This, I suspect, not having been to RvR or BGs much myself, is that because we all have all been traumatised by endless PvE rejection that when we get an invite to a group that has had the same experiences as us we all stealth off into some bushes and have some circle-time therapy.

I reckon if people want us in RvR groups then they should give a hand every now and again PvE and we shall remember your names, and maybe we will stop and help you track down that stealther from the other realm giving you trouble rather than having the circle time.

H

Hit ^_^

Originally posted by belth
PBT+Guard+high Evade+buffs make infil better aggro-holder than any other melee in Alb :p We don't get hit as much as everyone else (with those aids), what else can healers want?

a armsman whit the same buffs/guard is better. taunt style holds the aggro. 1more protect in group helps cleric from getting aggro aswell. if the infil get hit he takes Much more dmg then the tank would due to hes low af/abs.

Originally posted by jua-cosmos-jua
its pretty simple they want tanks to block all the time tho tanks do very little dmg but you know newbies.. they want easy game let the tank slowly hit the mob and we heal :).. more infs than tanks = faster kills one good tank is enought 2-3 paladins + arms and shit well thats lame
only crap groups let the tanks do the dmg. all they need is to have aggro while the caster nuke/pbae the mobs to death.

F

Flimgoblin

infils and scouts are pbaoe and ranged damage dealers respectively ;)

Just they trade a bit of damage for some survivability.

Users who are viewing this thread