Why Oh Fking Why............

Clown

Part of the furniture
Tom is lonely because he likes eating fat balls. Lol.

G

still not on, apaprently its a bt issue, liek fuck the idiots dont know wtf they are donig, 1st tier either belfast or the philipines, tier 2 in belfast, tieir 3 in London, fucking cock bothering arse fucknig c unt face cock twat badger raping anal fisting bunch of fucktards

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Just cancel it Brooky, and go with someone else.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
brooky said:
still not on, apaprently its a bt issue, liek fuck the idiots dont know wtf they are donig, 1st tier either belfast or the philipines, tier 2 in belfast, tieir 3 in London, fucking cock bothering arse fucknig c unt face cock twat badger raping anal fisting bunch of fucktards

Wow, 48 words and only 4 typos. Anger makes you type better.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Tom said:
Just cancel it Brooky, and go with someone else.

Problem is, that if its a BT issue, cancelling and switching probably won't speed things up. I had the same problem with Homechoice; I was going to get it in before I went travelling, but "BT problems" delayed and delayed it so in the end I had to cancel the whole thing and will have to go through it all again next year.

Having said all that, BT are routinely blamed by almost all the ISPs whenever there's a delay, irrespective of what the real problem is; they are a very convienient scapegoat.

leggy

Probably Scottish
DaGaffer said:
Problem is, that if its a BT issue, cancelling and switching probably won't speed things up. I had the same problem with Homechoice; I was going to get it in before I went travelling, but "BT problems" delayed and delayed it so in the end I had to cancel the whole thing and will have to go through it all again next year.

Having said all that, BT are routinely blamed by almost all the ISPs whenever there's a delay, irrespective of what the real problem is; they are a very convienient scapegoat.

I agree mostly. The problem is that while it is not BTs fault, it lies with BT to solve the issue in most cases. Especially when a lot of the problems are caused by an old PSTN network and the way it was originally set up. BT, of course, own these assets.

The other problem is these 'front line agents'. Most of them really don't understand how the network is built. So "It's all BTs fault" becomes a bit of a stock answer.

Alliandre

Fledgling Freddie
leggy said:
I agree mostly. The problem is that while it is not BTs fault, it lies with BT to solve the issue in most cases. Especially when a lot of the problems are caused by an old PSTN network and the way it was originally set up. BT, of course, own these assets.

The other problem is these 'front line agents'. Most of them really don't understand how the network is built. So "It's all BTs fault" becomes a bit of a stock answer.

The bunch of nubbenses should learn how to run their service and test that it will work as they say it will before offering it to customers.

G

some scotch cock manager is gunna get 3rd tier to ring me, apparently theres a fault at the exchange, but the case notes dont say if sky have contacted BT to get an engineer to goto the exchange and look.

FUCKKKERS

ZiggY

One of Freddy's beloved
Nildram great isp been 5 years with them...phone them 2 or 3 times in all that time :)

rynnor

Rockhound
brooky said:
its still broken ;/

sigh

A mate at work had problems like this - the Broadband company said it was a BT problem and BT said it was the companies...

Eventually a BT engineer came out and managed to leave his broadband broken but also managed to break his voice phoneline too.

He was a little upset...

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
sorry but you two just made me lol irl tbh :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom