Why is it not sunday?

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Don't know why, but I am inclined to blame Enron

rynnor

Rockhound
seriously!

why is it not sunday yet!

The next question is what time will the servers come up on Sunday?

Hopefully I can get my husbandly/parenting duties wrapped up in time to jump in from the start :)

Guyton

Fledgling Freddie
first things first lets get the account page sorted ;) then why isn't Sunday

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
i blame goa for holding scientific research back...
if only goa had the account center up, there would be giant leaps in time travel technology...
:lol:

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
damn goa not even able to have the right day in the week today! should tbh be the 7th

this is just scandalous behaviour, we should all rally outside there old office in France and protest!

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
damn goa not even able to have the right day in the week today! should tbh be the 7th

this is just scandalous behaviour, we should all rally outside there old office in France and protest!

I'll go to France and rally with you as long as we can load up your boot with lots of wine on the way home :cheers:

Aada

Part of the furniture
Well the servers won't even be up until late afternoon/early evening anyway folks.

Remember they are going up when the USA does so if Mythic decide to put up the servers at 12pm US time then that is late evening for us ;/

Going to be a few angry people on Sunday from the EU when the servers go up as our day is over with in my opinion.

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
Well the servers won't even be up until late afternoon/early evening anyway folks.

Remember they are going up when the USA does so if Mythic decide to put up the servers at 12pm US time then that is late evening for us ;/
Good. Means I'll miss less at GamesDay. :)

Vell

Fledgling Freddie

Going to be a few angry people on Sunday from the EU when the servers go up as our day is over with in my opinion.

Nooooo don't say that! :twak: I hadn't even thought about that, although I suppose you are right. I guess I'll have to find something else to do on Sunday daytime :(

Aada

Part of the furniture
Nooooo don't say that! :twak: I hadn't even thought about that, although I suppose you are right. I guess I'll have to find something else to do on Sunday daytime :(

Nah Sunday will most likely involve getting up around 9amish for most people then smashing F5 looking for info as to when the servers will be up ;/

Hope GOA can give us a time of when they expect them to be up closer to Sunday.

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
I'm already doing the F5 thing and it's only Tuesday! :p

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
I'm pretending its sunday and cursing at my screan wondering why its not up already

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
the time if for us to find out, and them not to know

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
I'm taking my laptop to GamesDay to bag character names. Might charge peeps there to do the same.. :ninja:

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
countdown for account center...
goa's warhammer auth servers coming down for maintenance
:drink:

Kuldiin

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest Id forget about Sunday. I have a bad feeling it will be 11:59pm on Sunday :D

Popov

Fledgling Freddie
I would imagine they'll get the french techs to have the servers up and running for Friday but unavailable to the outside world until Sunday when they remotely enable them to us all from Ireland.

Chrismorris

Fledgling Freddie
Its monday because thats the only day of the week my gf has work and i dont, leaving me with a full 24 hours of anything i want xD

bobfish

Fledgling Freddie
Working for the rest of the week, then Spore comes out on Friday.. I won't be too upset if there are problems with the start of OB.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Your obviously not accounting for server load crashes etc etc, more like Monday night stable running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom