why have hibs and alb taken a berk tower

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
kiasar said:
so true, think the people saying they want the keeps to stay as they are want it for the rps rather than the quality of the fights.

We had several good fg fights yday with people running by without adding, was great rvr, as it has been the last 3-4 days.

Methos

Loyal Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
why have u done this! action is good atm and u destroy it this way! return the towers to their rightful owners :D

Why dont u convince your realmm8s to release claim of Nottmoor and Blendrake and all it's towers? we'll have a change of scenery then.

Oh and i promise we wont try take bledmeer or glenlock.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
I'm really enjoying it, the 3fg hibs camping beno entrance/bridge atm with not a single non-stealther mid out is really loadsa fun, I must say, this really is the answer to NF!

Gramm

Fledgling Freddie
Baldrian said:
Funniest post today.

Glad to make you smile Albie.

Funniest thing about that post is, that every one who quoted me for it, is an Alb :clap:

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
in order to be a succesful alb u must have 6 + 50's all ml10 below rr4 with 10 artis + each all 0 lvl xDDDDDDDDDDDD

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Maybee it is about time your annoying organizing of rvr came to a stop.

I personally think it is about time all you IRC using geeks get lost, go away!!!

You love to interfere with the natural way of running things in here.
You spoil every attempt on a decent raid from a person that still feels motivated in doing so.
You chase new ppl out of the game, you prevent new ppl from entering it.
Only because you feel like having your personal type of fun.

You want to play Fg vs Fg, piss off to some other universe.
You want to arrange duels to measure your "e-peen" as you kids call it, go piss off to some other univers.
There are servers where that is allowed. As in, PvP server.

If you "concept destroying retards" don't quit it..... you won't have a lot off ppl to continue playing with.

Atm they are going to merge two server, to regain a decent number of players. That number will decrease extremely fast once most get sick of this way of treating this server. Since most retard voted yes on the merging it is proven that most even don't realize the consequences of that action. Focussing on the number off ppl on one spot, focussing on the cross realm aspect.... none have even given it a thought before they voted.... all they did was hold their "e-peen" in their hands and see how much they will be able to toss it.

In case you don't know and you don't realize, what you have created atm is only a situation that give the High RR ppl an extreme benefit to farm willing ppl , learning ppl, over and over again. This resulting in total demotivation and quitting.
You give some classes the benefit of farming the only thing you have left to cherish in this univers: Rp's.
In general you got so bored of the game and the concept you only see the numbers. Those numbers don't represent shite. There are VERRY FEW high realm ranked players that really deserve the titles and numbers, they don't focus on it, they know it comes if they play the game decently.

personally i'm glad to see goa tries to do something vs cross realming geeks although their power is limited. I do find the short banning usefull though, an immediate lock would be a lot more effective.

As that retard stajj seems to say, after his cross realming date, "i at least had fun that evening"

He forgot to mention and think of the bigger aspect: "i had fun that evening and ruined that fun for other ppl out of sheer egotistical point of vieuw. i don't care for others, i care for what i do"

hdjama

Banned
Red HATred said:
As that retard stajj seems to say, after his cross realming date, "i at least had fun that evening"

He forgot to mention and think of the bigger aspect: "i had fun that evening and ruined that fun for other ppl out of sheer egotistical point of vieuw. i don't care for others, i care for what i do"

we did it for the greater good..and tbh I think most "non" pure at heart roleplayers appreciated (sp?) it.. we did it about 2-3 hours pre primetime,

2-3 hours later every1 was running around in hw having a blast... maybe not the ones that fell at the start of their bridge :( but cant make you all happy..

but once again, I dont play this game to please others do I?

Lethul

FH is my second home
Red HATred said:

I personally think it is about time all you IRC using geeks get lost, go away!!!

You spoil every attempt on a decent raid from a person that still feels motivated in doing so.

You want to arrange duels to measure your "e-peen" as you kids call it, go piss off to some other univers.

If you "concept destroying retards" don't quit it..... you won't have a lot off ppl to continue playing with.

Atm they are going to merge two server, to regain a decent number of players. That number will decrease extremely fast once most get sick of this way of treating this server. Since most retard voted yes on the merging it is proven that most even don't realize the consequences of that action. Focussing on the number off ppl on one spot, focussing on the cross realm aspect.... none have even given it a thought before they voted.... all they did was hold their "e-peen" in their hands and see how much they will be able to toss it.

In case you don't know and you don't realize, what you have created atm is only a situation that give the High RR ppl an extreme benefit to farm willing ppl , learning ppl, over and over again. This resulting in total demotivation and quitting.
You give some classes the benefit of farming the only thing you have left to cherish in this univers: Rp's.
In general you got so bored of the game and the concept you only see the numbers. Those numbers don't represent shite. There are VERRY FEW high realm ranked players that really deserve the titles and numbers, they don't focus on it, they know it comes if they play the game decently.

personally i'm glad to see goa tries to do something vs cross realming geeks although their power is limited. I do find the short banning usefull though, an immediate lock would be a lot more effective.

i want to throw you in to a volcano

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
hdjama said:
I will go take em back with my druid and give them to the mids, so I can have my 2nd account banned... :m00:

*hint* drunkskunk, comos

/regards staj

just give time and date, and ill be there, to make another series screenshots :worthy:

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
hdjama said:
we did it for the greater good..and tbh I think most "non" pure at heart roleplayers appreciated (sp?) it.. we did it about 2-3 hours pre primetime,

2-3 hours later every1 was running around in hw having a blast... maybe not the ones that fell at the start of their bridge :( but cant make you all happy..

but once again, I dont play this game to please others do I?

after ppl heard about the blatten stupid way it was set up... the blast turned into dispice.

now, totally wandering in the thoughts wether to quit game or continue in hope that those reatards like yourselfe and other cross realming assholes will finally stop and start thinking of the consequences of their retarded actions.

Not everything that seems good at first is good.
for all i care.... you with your mates are no longer required in this universe.
You are destroying the game.. so bye, and pls, be decent towards the good gamers and piss off

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
FreddysHouse > Role Playing Games > Dark Age of Camelot > Excalibur > RvR Discussions

OMG MODS, this daoc forum is in the wrong section, plz move it to FPS,..

*mumbles*clueless

dunno why you started playing this game in the first place

Lethul

FH is my second home
Red HATred said:
here we have the perfect exemple of an alb cross realmer..

isn't he entertaining

no im not (entertaining that is)
as i said yesterday, go back to barrows.

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Red HATred said:

i love you

Marc

FH is my second home
Ironheart I wouldnt bother. The point of your thread will just fly over the head of the irc kiddies.

poky

Fledgling Freddie
must be very very frustrating to play alb with these endless hordes of munchkins

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
why have u done this! action is good atm and u destroy it this way! return the towers to their rightful owners :D

translated = hi im farming loadsa rp's from soloers and gimp groups . and i dont have to take a boat ..... and cos sum1 has taken a tower and killed the port i cant farm as many rp's so fast :(

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
would be much better if alb could take the keeps so we could get back and roam again and get rid of the 100% beno E bridge farming.

achaius

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:

Your rants have often been something to be poke fun at etc, but I confess I totally agree with you here... you are wasting your time, but I commend you nonetheless.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
poky said:
he provides endless amounts of entertainment, lets not stop it
amen!
as i cant play daoc atm these threads still makes FH fun.

i rate this thread :m00::m00::m00::m00:cows.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Lethul said:
i want to throw you in to a volcano
same feeling i got. How on earth can i end this clueless, unending rant? :(

and oh please red hatred, please quit so we, who destroy the fun for the so called good gamers, can have our egoistical fun for ourselves without random pve alb myrmidons adding on everything they see coz they roleplay for ARTHUUUUUUUR while they're just as rphorney as the rest.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Carefully nurture a man's e-peen through a combination of thorough watering, massaging and elongation on IRC, FreddysHouse and in-game (IRC being the most prominent ingredient), season it with arrogance, ignorance and plain old stupidity, and you will finally be able to reach the absolute nirvana of pathetic existence that is Hugmeh. I struggle to think of a more sad example of lost youth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom