why have hibs and alb taken a berk tower

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
why have u done this! action is good atm and u destroy it this way! return the towers to their rightful owners :D

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
because they dont have a clue about what "fg rvr " is ? they dont care for our fun and they need berk to take df so they can farm some seals anyway ;x

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
GrIrcSpammer said:
because they dont have a clue about what "fg rvr " is ? they dont care for our fun and they need berk to take df so they can farm some seals anyway ;x
You just don't have a clue fullstop :wanker:

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
speaks sum1 who is retarded enough to play a wizard for so many rps xDD ... ohhh and with gol :) that makes u the one with the clue i guess ! :x

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
GrIrcSpammer said:

Its realm vs realm m8 :D go play counterstrike

/your Roleplayer :wub:

Triton

Fledgling Freddie
There´s no such thing as fg vs fg as long as Mid/Hib got alb keeps to port to , everywhere you go you get atleast 2fg on you

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
why have u done this! action is good atm and u destroy it this way! return the towers to their rightful owners :D

take boat :m00:

poky

Fledgling Freddie
Im sure the albs will be nice enough to give it back, for greater good ;)

poky

Fledgling Freddie
DrunkSkunk said:
Its realm vs realm m8 :D go play counterstrike

/your Roleplayer :wub:

cant it be realm vs realm, while mids port alb?

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
poky said:
cant it be realm vs realm, while mids port alb?

need to ask that to my fellow roleplaying albs.. for arthur and stuff

the thing is.. i like mid having port keep in alb, they run in duo/small groups, which we can get killed by/kill with our own small group :)

dont like hibs in albion, they always run in fg :(

edit: lots of typos :eek:

poky

Fledgling Freddie
DrunkSkunk said:
not to ask that to my fellow roleplaying albs.. for arthur and stuff

for arthur? well, only one called arthur in daoc is a groove healer... tho he is inactive, but still.. if you are to do something for him, stop taking berk towers ;)

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
as i edited.. really wanna take eras twr, but you cant move the zerg once they got a goal ;)

Kaelimar

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:

shure loads of fun if you run in FG and away from crowded bridges

but tried solo with sorc. went mid, went hib EMPTY tried beno area away from bridges. but even there 1-2fgm/fgh was roaming killing those that tried to get away from bridges.

so explain where is the fun for those peps?

majik

Banned
Tbh only people who pay for custom titles should have access to that wanker emote.

Comos

Loyal Freddie
GrIrcSpammer said:
speaks sum1 who is retarded enough to play a wizard for so many rps xDD ... ohhh and with gol :) that makes u the one with the clue i guess ! :x

lol you absolute moron, it was obvious you didn't have a clue from the first post on the mids retake berk4 thread, but it keeps getting worse and worse with you.
Now I really can't wait to take berkstead 4 again and see the new refreshing whines...

You must have been a leet cs'er before you started playing daoc :rolleyes:
We can take whatever keep or tower we want.
Good thing RVR missions will change all this and if not, the new expansion most deffinately will since it'll be all about df.
Maybe time to start wow'ing again then?

poky

Fledgling Freddie
I dont understand why albs seem to enjoy taking boats so much to find enemies

Comos

Loyal Freddie
poky said:

I own a private cabana on a small island in the Irish Sea which I like to visit from time to time thank you very much!

poky

Fledgling Freddie
Comos said:
I own a private cabana on a small island in the Irish Sea which I like to visit from time to time thank you very much!

no mids or hibs there tho :touch:

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Ahh, there is no while like the FH whine...

The thing is, I havent played for over a week and even in that short period
of time you get a whole new perspective on things and that makes this
whole ordeal even more silly.

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Docs said:
Ahh, there is no while like the FH whine...

The thing is, I havent played for over a week and even in that short period
of time you get a whole new perspective on things and that makes this
whole ordeal even more silly.

just wait till you start playing again for a week or more :D

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
/sigh

It's complete horseshit that mids/hibs need berks/eras to port and allow you to have 8 v 8 fights. It is however true that having the port makes it convenient to get to the beno bridges and farm the random albs stood around or camp a bridge tower.

If you really truely wanted 8 v 8 fights you'd RvR in the middle of nowhere (e.g. north sea, snowdonia, uppland) and you wouldn't have trouble finding the other 'fg proponents' as you let each other know where you're roaming on IRC anyways.

So which is it 8 v 8 or rps that drive you? If you're truely into the 8 v 8 just take it away from the beno area, you'll get the added bonus of not being zerged or added on by the 'randoms' and archer leeches.

If it's the rps that drive you more than fair competition, then fair play to you - you pay your subs the same as everyone, just stop pretending that it's 8 v 8 > all.

From a realm vs realm perspective (in the sense it was designed and not in the 8 v 8 sense), it's incredibly stupid of Albion to let hibs remain in control of erasleigh and mids remain in control of berkstead as that's only 2 additional keeps that need to be taken to open the relic milegate instead of 3. How long before beno+bold are taken and Albion loses it's Power relic? How long before beno+surs are taken and Albion loses it's Strength relic?

[EDIT]Hell it's only 3 keeps to open both gates: Beno, Bold, Surs, and as we've seen before having both gates open is a pretty much guaranteed win for taking one of the relics.

How long before Ardamel or some other enterprising mid or hib gives it a go?

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Arkian said:
/sigh

It's complete horseshit that mids/hibs need berks/eras to port and allow you to have 8 v 8 fights. It is however true that having the port makes it convenient to get to the beno bridges and farm the random albs stood around or camp a bridge tower.

If you really truely wanted 8 v 8 fights you'd RvR in the middle of nowhere (e.g. north sea, snowdonia, uppland) and you wouldn't have trouble finding the other 'fg proponents' as you let each other know where you're roaming on IRC anyways.

So which is it 8 v 8 or rps that drive you? If you're truely into the 8 v 8 just take it away from the beno area, you'll get the added bonus of not being zerged or added on by the 'randoms' and archer leeches.

If it's the rps that drive you more than fair competition, then fair play to you - you pay your subs the same as everyone, just stop pretending that it's 8 v 8 > all.

From a realm vs realm perspective (in the sense it was designed and not in the 8 v 8 sense), it's incredibly stupid of Albion to let hibs remain in control of erasleigh and mids remain in control of berkstead as that's only 2 additional keeps that need to be taken to open the relic milegate instead of 3. How long before beno+bold are taken and Albion loses it's Power relic? How long before beno+surs are taken and Albion loses it's Strength relic? How long before Ardamel or some other enterprising mid or hib gives it a go?
:clap: :clap:

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
poky said:

maybe its the mid/hib zerg at the bridges that they want to avoid- :touch:

kiasar

Banned
Triton said:
There´s no such thing as fg vs fg as long as Mid/Hib got alb keeps to port to , everywhere you go you get atleast 2fg on you

so true, think the people saying they want the keeps to stay as they are want it for the rps rather than the quality of the fights.

hdjama

Banned
I will go take em back with my druid and give them to the mids, so I can have my 2nd account banned... :m00:

*hint* drunkskunk, comos

/regards staj

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom