why have hibs and alb taken a berk tower

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
same feeling i got. How on earth can i end this clueless, unending rant? :(

and oh please red hatred, please quit so we, who destroy the fun for the so called good gamers, can have our egoistical fun for ourselves without random pve alb myrmidons adding on everything they see coz they roleplay for ARTHUUUUUUUR while they're just as rphorney as the rest.
You are such a prick..

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
imagine if a fg albs actually went in water, and attacked beno bridge from behind..

such oh noes factor that idea is..

bult

Loyal Freddie
Red HATred said:
after ppl heard about the blatten stupid way it was set up... the blast turned into dispice.

now, totally wandering in the thoughts wether to quit game or continue in hope that those reatards like yourselfe and other cross realming assholes will finally stop and start thinking of the consequences of their retarded actions.

Not everything that seems good at first is good.
for all i care.... you with your mates are no longer required in this universe.
You are destroying the game.. so bye, and pls, be decent towards the good gamers and piss off

Leave of live with it. You wont be missed.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
do you ever say anything else? :p
Not alot.. no point wasting time on typing more, the..... :wanker: expresses it all :D

Aeva

Banned
iorlas, do you think the use of :wanker: s makes you look harder infront of your other school kid friends?

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Aeva said:
iorlas, do you think the use of :wanker: s makes you look harder infront of your other school kid friends?
lol.. school friends.. the obligatory refference to age... if only you knew:)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Carefully nurture a man's e-peen through a combination of thorough watering, massaging and elongation on IRC, FreddysHouse and in-game (IRC being the most prominent ingredient), season it with arrogance, ignorance and plain old stupidity, and you will finally be able to reach the absolute nirvana of pathetic existence that is Hugmeh. I struggle to think of a more sad example of lost youth.

Poor Hugmeh. Shouldn't single him out - there's a growing number of names you could insert there. More and more seem to crawl out of that carefully nurtured nest :D

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
Atm they are going to merge two server, to regain a decent number of players. That number will decrease extremely fast once most get sick of this way of treating this server. Since most retard voted yes on the merging it is proven that most even don't realize the consequences of that action. Focussing on the number off ppl on one spot, focussing on the cross realm aspect.... none have even given it a thought before they voted.... all they did was hold their "e-peen" in their hands and see how much they will be able to toss it.

Thing is the same RvR situation has occured on prydwen with mids and albs having keeps in albland resulting in very much action. They dont whine about it as you patheticly do, they are happy about it from what ive heard. When the server clustering comes im gonna love to see the excal whiners quit.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Zeratuhl said:
Thing is the same RvR situation has occured on prydwen with mids and albs having keeps in albland resulting in very much action. They dont whine about it as you patheticly do, they are happy about it from what ive heard. When the server clustering comes im gonna love to see the excal whiners quit.
not everyone likes xrealming... :wanker:
damn i did it again..

Vandar

Loyal Freddie
Dallas said:
imagine if a fg albs actually went in water, and attacked beno bridge from behind..

Great idea!!

But wait .... hmmm, there's always 2FGM underwater or on the other side of the bridge, but I'm sure a FG Alb could take care of them or better still avoid them and go under the other side ....

No, wait, Damm, they forgot about the huge shroom field!! with 10 hibs hiding in it. Ah well, its only 10 hibs .......

But ..... damm the mids now added and help wipe the albs, then ignored the hibs.

:wanker:
Looks like its catching Iorlas ;)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Dallas said:

its quite bad that its guilds that claim they like roaming that does most of the pathetic oriens bridge camping *cough NS/PG*. maybe you dont deserve Era :(

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Gryni said:
givf eu roleplayer server :touch:

QQ roleplayers

MMORPG: Massively Multiplayer Online RolePlaying Game

And who the hell says the people that don't agree with the current RvR situation are roleplayers? Personally I don't think there's anything more pathetic then having to x-realm to keep this artificial situation alive. And just in case there are still some people who didn't even bother to get the whole story, but instead just come on here and join their hib/mid realmmates in flaming albs for the usual crap we get from the so-called "leet" players (albs= zergers, adders, bridgecampers, whiners,...), the people involved with the x-realming are, as far as I know, still enjoying their last day banned from daoc.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Zeratuhl said:

was running there with my shaman and a mate adding as mids do \o/ and saw alot of fights, fg that is - they are active and not qqing :>

Marc

FH is my second home
Iorlas is a man close to my own heart. Sticks it to the irc wankers without a moments hesitation. Iorlas i love you and want your babies :sex:

Ging

Part of the furniture
Marc said:
Iorlas is a man close to my own heart. Sticks it to the irc wankers without a moments hesitation. Iorlas i love you and want your babies :sex:

Now that would be funny to watch!

Pete recon ya backs strong enough to have that northern chav boi climbing up it? :wij:

Marc

FH is my second home
Calaclya said:
Now that would be funny to watch!

Pete recon ya backs strong enough to have that northern chav boi climbing up it? :wij:

nah im a receiver not a giver. Ask Lookdaddy :wij:

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
DrunkSkunk said:
Its realm vs realm m8 :D go play counterstrike

I do and it is good and I can kill everyone single handedly unlike on DAoC where I cant kill anyone :D

<edit> .... then again CS has nothing to do with what character you use lol and everyone is the same

<edit> plz dont flame me :D

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
was running there with my shaman and a mate adding as mids do \o/ and saw alot of fights, fg that is - they are active and not qqing :>

like i said.

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
Lethul said:
its quite bad that its guilds that claim they like roaming that does most of the pathetic oriens bridge camping *cough NS/PG*. maybe you dont deserve Era :(
Bridges are good rp power level :E

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom