why does it take ages 2 goa or mythic 2 fix a simple bug

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
instead of doing events fix damclub hooligans exist bug

we got 0 rps and 0 guild bps and dont exist on any site of daoc

this bullshit is going on for over 2 weeks now and its about time you focus on it cous we r gettin really pissed about it lately since we cant claim or do anythin descent if we wanna go keepraid :touch:

and mythic or right now you say? well ive lost count how many mails i sended (even guildies who mailed) and still no answer :puke:

we r totally gettin ignored wich is odd maybe our money isnt as good as others i guess :confused:

and yes we alrdy made some nice rps and bps if we could see it that is :eek7:

sincerely very dissapointed player

ps maybe its time for tetris lol

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I'm just curious, but how did you come to the conclusion that it was a simple bug?

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
yeoldeenglish.jpg

Rain

Fledgling Freddie
I agree gravedigger, sucks badly, but might not be just a simple bug..They(goa) said that Mythic was getting them a hotfix for it, seems the one they got didnt do enough...

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
I'm just curious, but how did you come to the conclusion that it was a simple bug?

As I programmer I would come to that conclusion because its so damn apparant. They cant claim, get rps appear on guild listings or whatever trace that bit of code, should be as simple as ABC. A bug that is repeatable and well exposed shouldnt take that long to find.

Problem is im guessing GOA dont actually run round the code fixing bugs, rather they have to wait for Mythic to sort out the anomalies they find, thus goa schedule it to be implemented when mythic have implemented it which is probably way down mythics list of important stuff todo.

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Boni said:
Problem is im guessing GOA dont actually run round the code fixing bugs, rather they have to wait for Mythic to sort out the anomalies they find, thus goa schedule it to be implemented when mythic have implemented it which is probably way down mythics list of important stuff todo.
Good guess.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
For the record I have personally answered this RightNow request twice in the last fortnight exolaining exactly what the problem is and how to get around it.

Here's a tip. If you submit a RightNow request, then make sure of the following:
1) Your email address is correct in RightNow. You can specify any email address you like when you submit or update a question - there is a field just underneath the main text window for the email address.
2) Make sure that your email box spam and privacy filters will accept email from noreply email addresses. Many providers automatically filter these as spam.
3) If you are using a webmail address with limited storage capacity, then make sure you clear it out from time to time.
4) Finally don't send ingame support queries to the subscription@goa.com address as it just creates additional delay while they forward it to the correct department.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom