Why do YOU play DAoC?

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
quit for awhile, come back in afew weeks and you will wonder why you ever played it;)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Heh, Bugzy, because you can't afford to "get hammered every weekend"? Rrrright, that's the official story, but we all know you're a kid so I guess going out to get drunk is out of the question. I call it "denial" in your case, tbh. :p

As for myself, I play because of my group and I currently have nothing else to do. ;)

I would expect some kind of specific poke at me because you seem to thing in some way your better than me or whatever?

For your information I'm a teenager, like a good percentage of the DAoC community. You call it nothing because you do not know me and I do not want you knowing me. You don't know how intelligent I am, how wealthy I am and how things are done where I live.

So if you have nothing constructive to say Belomar, kindly get the fuck off my thread and stop trying to stir up a flame-war because you know, just as well as I know, that I will respond.

Gd replies btw, keep em coming :clap:

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
I play because of the friends i have ingame and because i still find it fun :D

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
The voices in my head tell me to keep killi...I mean playing....

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
I play for the badgers. They are my friends, especially the cubs...they are all furry and stuff and I like it when they do that thing with their little paws. Isn't that why everyone plays? :eek6:

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
becuse i still think it has the best PvP system and i still like that very much,
apart from the zergy nights :(

Lythande

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
Damn Lythande, you still play? :D

Nice to see a very old friend from my first ever guild, Odin Æresgarde :)

Hehe hey mate. Yea I got bored of WoW after beating all the pve stuff and realizing that wows pvp was just another instance with slightly less(or more) stupid things to kill.

Thought I'd try out Classic server, but it's getting boring aswell since guild disbanded and 90% of the rest seem french :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Bracken said:
I play for the badgers. They are my friends, especially the cubs...they are all furry and stuff and I like it when they do that thing with their little paws. Isn't that why everyone plays? :eek6:

you too? oh wow i thought i was all alone, if you spam badger enough times they say Mushroom! do it where the badgers fight the weird human type people on the way from mm to cm

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Bracken said:

Dude we all know its more to do with ya secret fetish....

Here is a picture of B on his way out on a Friday night...

badger.jpg

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
i play it cuz i enjoy it and like the people i play with. I guess there is an element of addiction in there aswell ofc, but atleast its not what it once was :)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
evzy said:

badger.jpg

If you got the one of me on my way home on a Friday night you'd see me crawling like a badger too...

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
evzy said:

badger.jpg

LOL evzy !!!! Must spread rep before giving it to evzy again :(

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
s'ok Aad's, will let ya off this time....just this time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom