Why do sexbits look so horrible?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I mean, look at cocks and minges. Not exactly works of art, yet the human races dedicates 99% of thier time trying to get close to them :(

pikeh

Resident Freddy
yes, but i bet someones going to state the exact science for why they do... you mark my words :)

hold on a sec...

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Some are better looking than others which says a lot about your sex bits me thinks. :p

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
You will never get a career in the stunt cock industry

Ormorof

FH is my second home
photos or it doesnt exist? (im sorry... ill get my coat)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Why do you think a vagina is sometimes called a monkey ? Cos it can resemble a screaming gibbon.

Sometimes, it can look like a bulldog chewing mayonaise tho...

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
I was talking to a girl about this the other day, she said something along the lines of 'Why are penises so ugly? Couldn't they just look like a kitten's head, which you tickle until it throws up?'

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I shall not *blink* for every thread! Only some are considered worthy!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You always need whiskey! :D

Face it, Freddyshouse makes you an alcholic!

No no no! There's a difference in "always needing whiskey" and "always drinking whiskey" :D

This thread just made me realise i need EVEN MORE whiskey at the moment.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Denial is a bitch :(

Funny story, at this local strip club i visit...erhm...heard of..there's a dancer named...ah f*ck it, that story is too boring and not at all funny.

Anyhoo, i don't have a problem. I drink, i get drunk. No problem!

That's why you strap her to a chair and **** her till she goes away!

Ah f*ck, that's scary, you know her too! :D

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
what you on about?! i love the look of a greasy kebab

fucking love it, just actually had some she's sleeping now

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Speaking as a married heterosexual man, I don't make a habit of studying at other men's penises. But my wife tells me that circumsised penises are much more attractive than uncut.
(Personally, a steak tube is a steak tube, cut or uncut)

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Well yeah I can't say I think about it much.

Saying that though, it can't be that bad or nobody on here would be talking about "I fucked her" "I'd fuck her"

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Well yeah I can't say I think about it much.

Saying that though, it can't be that bad or nobody on here would be talking about "I fucked her" "I'd fuck her"

Mate... I think most people HERE talk about "I'd fuck her" and not "I fucked her"...:)

Overdriven

I don't think people understood the irony of the post.. Getting fucked by denial is a daily thing. We put it in a method for underlings to understand. All we did (atleast, Toht and myself) was put into a perspective of where we made 'her' a 'woman' and how we'd like to do it back, so it would know how it felt.

*Pats everyone who didn't understand*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't think people understood the irony of the post.. Getting fucked by denial is a daily thing. We put it in a method for underlings to understand. All we did (atleast, Toht and myself) was put into a perspective of where we made 'her' a 'woman' and how we'd like to do it back, so it would know how it felt.

*Pats everyone who didn't understand*

Really? I was just talking about Denial, the local stripper who gives better head then a ten ton truck hauls a** :D

Overdriven

Really? I was just talking about Denial, the local stripper who gives better head then a ten ton truck hauls a** :D

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh! My reasoning sounds better than that! :D Makes the thread sound less sleazy! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom