Why do albs have to zerg EVERYTHING ?

B

bjorne

This is what usually happens when u step outside MTK in Thidranki....

And here u only c 1 of the 6 infils that tried to stab me :/

http://www.urme.com/fellowship/bilder/screens/bjornesshot000.jpg

ALBS FFS stop zerging or all mids will log alt/main and u´ll be alone in bg1, how fun is that ?

Tonight about 10 mids logged after being zerged by massive alb numbers....

go figure... /who Thidranki: No Matches

/flame on !

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Oh shut up. You think you are the first person to notice this? Why do you think there were only 10 middies there to begin with?

I gave up on going to BG a few weeks ago because Albies were zerging and there was only about 3-4 people from all the other realms combined. If it pisses you off so much then stop going. Your whining isn't going to change things. The other 500,000 whines that preceded your post didn't do much good so why on earth did you think you could make an impact?

~tired of all these 'Wah wah, albs zerg...I want my mummy' posts.~

B

BlitheringIdiot

1.62, insta BG chars. Thid will be packed and so the alb zerg wont be so noticeable. Until then how about we just lie down and breath deeply...

L

Lessurl

Hey! I'm probably in that picture...stealthed ofc. :p

I was following that alb grp around for ages with my ns. Wouldn't have called it a zerg tbh, was about 1fg albs plus about 3-6 stealthers. The stealthers (mostly infs) weren't always with the grp either, seemed to like campin mb.

I think that mids were unlucky (and attacked in the wrong place) as i saw about a full grp of them attack albs at mb, ofc they got inf adds and got owned. Should have either tried to draw some albs away OR ignored mb and tried to take albs comin from pk-> ck.

And there weren't no mids in thid later. :p Walked close enough to 3 sbs on a couple of occasions for them to pop into my view, scary moments as i was solo but they either never saw me both times or decided not to attack as alb grp was near. :p
Also some mad orange bonedancer and sm started to turn up later on.

Anyways, not all doom and gloom, still fun to be had in thid if u avoid teh zerg i think. :p

B

BlitheringIdiot

Did you actually attack anything or just follow the albs around all day? :p

Originally posted by Lessurl
Walked close enough to 3 sbs on a couple of occasions for them to pop into my view, scary moments as i was solo but they either never saw me both times or decided not to attack as alb grp was near. :p

One of the most annoying things in the world ever, when I run into a hib stealther in the middle of a group of albs and they attack me. We both die sooo fast :(

N

nightsorrow

the little grey sorc in the back, thats me!:p

PHEAR 133t Mezzskillz!!!11

H

hercules-df

think of it from the otherside, never any enemys to attack. I wouldent mind seeing a mid zerg in bgs, guess you are all too eleet to bother with the lowbie rvr zones and concentrate on real rvr. yes 1.62 should even things up, i hope. Well done to mids who took bg0 yesterday, i accedently capped during the retake attempt at about 6pm :(( curse aoe dot :)

K

k0ugar

Originally posted by Sissyfoo

~tired of all these 'Wah wah, albs zerg...I want my mummy' posts.~

:lol: nicely said sissy m8 hehe.

id love to see a hib whine thread or a mid whine thread, just 4 novelty.. coz i havent seen one b4 :/ sad innit.

L

Lessurl

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
Did you actually attack anything or just follow the albs around all day? :p

Errr....mostly followed them around. :p

S

Sharp Thing

its so fucking rediculous, you attack one guy and hope to have a nice 1vs 1 and then happends either:

1) the 5other infils pop up
2) 2other grps rush in

:puke:

N

Nichneven

Mids need to adapt a little. Albs will camp mtk or zerg around no matter what. So uhm... go around more often? don't just skip merrily down the hill straight along the path. You kind of walking into the open arms of the albs that way :rolleyes:

Sometimes I think mids do have troll brain. We do well in bg if someone makes the startling suggestion of trying something new.

If you're outnumbered, hey, you're outnumbered and you can't do a damn thing.

like someone said, just wait for /level and then see how lame the bg's are :p

N

Nichneven

holy crap how did I end up posting 3 times? some1 delete please :D

V

Vrisslar

hey peeps :)

I was in thid last night with 3 guild m8´s we had a stealth grp 3 infils.

But we had a deal only 1 of us pop pr enemy worked out great.
A few times we fucked and pop´ed 2 at the same time sry about that.

but i cant see why mid and hib whine about stealthers that grp i have many times attacked a NS or SB 2 have a fun fight and what happens then ?
well a ranger or a hunter or a NS/SB more pop and im the 1 kissing the dirt, but do u see me whine about it ? :)

and what can ppl like me and others do not our fault 2 fg´s want 2 join in and kill a enemy im on but mid/hib u do it 2 ;)

the problem i see about BG´s is that like last night 20 albs was in thid and 10-15 mid/hibs and all peeps want a kill and by that things turn in 2 a zerg from alb side and yeah i agree with u it sux like hell but why do u (mid/hib) log ? go find some more peeps and kick our ass

i would never be in a zerg i allways leave and when a guy runs from a fight with me cause other albs is hunting him/her i let em go

and about camping a TK do like me when peeps camp alb TK go get a catapult and see the enemy run like hell

plz get more mid/hibs 2 BG1 and kick our ass :)

and 2 the elf and kobold from thid 2day thx for the dances with my infil Vrizzlar was damn fun :)

EDIT: forgot 2 say 2 bjorne i was the first person 2 hit u when u came running on MB road from MTK and my guild m8 jumped your friend and when all the albs started 2 hunt u i walked away
my infil guild m8 followed u cause the other albs killed your m8 i talked 2 him and he now see it was stupid 2 follow u so he wont do it again
we pop´ed 2 cause u where 2 didnt count on all the other albs who came 5 sec l8r my wife who was the 3 infil in our grp stay´ed in stealth
my guild m8´s will not zerg or camp TK´s and if they do i will personaly (or how u spell it) kick there ass

L

Lessurl

Originally posted by Vrisslar

I was in thid last night with 3 guild m8´s we had a stealth grp 3 infils.

But we had a deal only 1 of us pop pr enemy worked out great.
A few times we fucked and pop´ed 2 at the same time sry about that.

That's what i thought, you were identically dressed etc. so i guessed guild grp or sum such which i have no problem with tbh. Let people play how they like to play. :)
But you either decided to make an exception to your rule for me or made a major mistake :p
I was at mb was just me there and i spotted Nayja, tried to move away as i knew there were more about but she spotted me and attacked, i started to fight back then half way through the fight (was close, both on about 1/2 hp) both you and Yboa hit me with a bs2. :p
Wasn't bothered tho as i'm pretty close to cap and i got a fun fight out of the deal and no rps. ;)
Didn't stop me coming back for revenge but i think i only managed to get Yboa later and maybe Nayja, think you eluded my wrath tho. :)

the problem i see about BG´s is that like last night 20 albs was in thid and 10-15 mid/hibs and all peeps want a kill and by that things turn in 2 a zerg from alb side and yeah i agree with u it sux like hell but why do u (mid/hib) log ? go find some more peeps and kick our ass

Yes, i agree with this, problem is when you do get chased across the map as a soloer or small grp by a greater number of enemies (and i watched that alb grp chase one sb all the way from mb to mtk once he got destealthed by an inf) then you tend to think, well what's the point in coming back. It's often hard to get a decent amount of people into bg unless you have a lot of guildmates who have bg alts. Reason is most peoples bg chars are alts they play from time to time, they don't sit with them logged in for long periods as they aren't their mains so /who 20 24 doesn't give that many matches to try and get a decent grp together from.

P

pez

I've never understood why albs dominate bgs so badly when emain is relatively even. Maybe mid classes don't really blossom till later lvls or something so they stay away from confrontation until then.

V

Vrisslar

hey again

Yboa wasnt in our grp zarri nayja and i was in the grp and the reason i BS´ed u was i saw a NS around but i lost him/her and didnt want my m8 2 be the dead sry about that was stupid

and yboa and me was bad luck i didnt see him b4 we pop´ed at once

I didnt know it was so hard 2 get peeps 2 bg for u i have played this game for a loooong time and all my chars go thru bg1 and bg3 just for the fun of it my lvl 50 chars dont see much of RvR they craft or do other things so BG is my RvR fun in the last year i have been in RvR 2 times should go there more offen (thats another story ) but i belived all ppl went 2 the bg´s sins its a part of the game

thx for the nice reply :)

B

bjorne

What u dont c in the pic is: i started to c 1 fg albs ok sprint on, best to get to mtk after 5 meters i c 2 inf pop on me and another 3 stealthed near me... After a pa+ some other debuff/nukes/dot and another fg albs breathing down my neck it felt kind of lame as u outnumbered us by almost 10:1 :/

Atleast that was my point.

S

Sharp Thing

lub you vriss, only infil(s) out there who aint a complete wanker :D

L

Lessurl

Yboa wasnt in our grp zarri nayja and i was in the grp and the reason i BS´ed u was i saw a NS around but i lost him/her and didnt want my m8 2 be the dead sry about that was stupid

and yboa and me was bad luck i didnt see him b4 we pop´ed at once

Aha, that explains it. I probably would have done the same in the same situation. :)

I did have a laugh about it tho, you managed to synchronise the bs2's perfectly, i was standin there on half health then suddenly....i was lying on the ground. ;)

L

Lessurl

Originally posted by pez
I've never understood why albs dominate bgs so badly when emain is relatively even. Maybe mid classes don't really blossom till later lvls or something so they stay away from confrontation until then.

Well, to take one example. Look at the cc classes. In bg1 healer has none of his insta spells, neither does bard (except lul but i've not seen many bg bards who know how to use it). Bg3, healer only has insta single target mez and stun, and bard only has insta single target mez. Whereas in all 3 bgs the sorc has his bolt range mez. From 35-->50 bard and moreso healer only gets better whereas sorc stays the same.
Also in the bgs noone has any of the realm defining ra's. Perhaps the likes of the healer trademark insta aoe stun --> castable mez and the druids ccers worst nightmare grp purge go a ways to lvling the balance once it gets to big boys rvr. ;)

V

Vrisslar

Originally posted by Sharp Thing
lub you vriss, only infil(s) out there who aint a complete wanker :D

thx m8 me and the wife (zarri) had some fun times with u :)

Your a cool little luri attacking a wizz in the middle of a FG albs at MB with your bow couldnt stop laughing

Hope 2 cu out there again :)

S

Sharp Thing

thx m8 me and the wife (zarri) had some fun times with u :)

Your a cool little luri attacking a wizz in the middle of a FG albs at MB with your bow couldnt stop laughing

Hope 2 cu out there again :)
yeah, i had to do it 4times before i ahd him, and then he was rez sick to :\

but you wont see me nomore, im gona continue lvling and get 50 asap, givf emain! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom