Why did you close the retard thread ??

hakoir

Fledgling Freddie
why do ppl keep dragging ''freedom of speech'' into this when the modding drops below their personal preference what's fun or not? it's only the stupid threads that get locked anyway.

You just explained it
Or proved it

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I'd like to see one woman stupid enough to argue the same way on FH as we all do. They usually have better things to do ;).

Cooking, washing up, ironing....

There is a reason they get married in white. To match all the other kitchen appliances :) old I know!

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Let Crom be a mod and do what he likes (as long as you don't delete my posts :p) - that's the fun, after all:

Shot at 2007-08-08

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
How could you put me in one sentence with those? I mean it's okay, but one group? :eek7: :eek7: :eek7:

(I am sure they share my confusion.)

I mean mix it up a bit, not saying you play with gamah and synergy, I think you should be in a group with brite - you can talk through your differences. Then there is Kin and Muy as well, i'd group up with an evening with those guys - just havent got any alb chars :(

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
This mixing up groups and getting some traditional enemies together on the same side isn't entirely a joke by the way - would be funny if we could do something - just take a bit of arranging and finding out the char spread across the realms. Voice comms a must though for that personal touch.

Maybe a chance of getting some old faces back for a guest appearence as well?

hakoir

Fledgling Freddie
by mentioning personal preferences and then saying that only the stupid threads get locked?

thats your freedom of speech to say ^^ , its another thing closing a thread on personal preferences

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
I mean mix it up a bit, not saying you play with gamah and synergy, I think you should be in a group with brite - you can talk through your differences. Then there is Kin and Muy as well, i'd group up with an evening with those guys - just havent got any alb chars :(

Well you can help me pl my hib chars and you can :D :bazbeer:

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
thats your freedom of speech to say ^^ , its another thing closing a thread on personal preferences

Closing a thread isnt a restriction on freedom of speech. To edit it or delete it, that would be. Its more social engineering, guiding people to the light that is a fairminded and more considerate community.

But the other point ofcourse is that freedom of speech isn't a right, its a privalege - there are limits - as its clear from the very fact that there is a CoC for this board, and specific caveats for the rvr section. To maintain that privalege, then it takes a bit of give and take on both the law enforcers and the board posters - overall think FH is pretty leniant on this compared to many many boards. But anyhow, thats a discussion for a different forum section.

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
looks like croms been reading a few books on social networking xP he'll be setting up an inter-guild tea morning soon.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
hakoir said:
i highly doubt that you made such a complex joke(not that i know you)

It's about as complex as saying I know how to spel m8.

I actually don't care either way as long as you found it funny ofc! :wub:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
And btw dont blame crom :p We have another admin called Jupitus wich is a complete ****** guy that gave me a 30% warning for calling some1 bitter kid lol

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Jaysus Crom ur piety knows no bounds..................... bet ur one of those hippies with the bongo drums trying to balance ur ying n yang

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie

yes, but why bother with it? it's a gaming forum (from what i understand) with certain rules. it's not really an attack on democracy itself that users can't be simpelton assholes and call others retards

hakoir

Fledgling Freddie
yes, but why bother with it? it's a gaming forum (from what i understand) with certain rules. it's not really an attack on democracy itself that users can't be simpelton assholes and call others retards

I was bored and i blowed my fuse in my main computer so sat on the laptop trolling. And i guess i was a bit upset over that they nerfed my guild name on US.(i want freedom !!!)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
chanter and bb :p but damage shield and no fop at low levels = zzzzzz

Well, if you let me know a night you are gonna be leveling I could at least provide you with a fop. Will be afk most of the time though so will have to be a camp you are settled in.

Not really got the play time these days for anything but the 2 fg runs a week, but if that would help then just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom