Why did you close the retard thread ??

hakoir

Fledgling Freddie
it had such a great start! , havent laught at FH in a while, and some gestapo close it :(

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
If this thread doesn't get locked, will it turn to:

a) a whine about people adding?

b) a whine about mids having confused time zones?

c) a whine about people zerging?

d) all of the above?

...insert more options as you see fit.

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie

d) all of the above?

Let's discuss the pretty orange shirt in your avatar :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

d) all of the above?

Alarm clock raids! we haven't had a good alarm clock raid whine thread in ages!

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I think that's because we need a new term. More like Office Hour Raids, or Schooltime RVR. Let's be immaginative! (is there such a word or am I making things up?)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Sunday just before tea time rvr! zomg noobs who do that tsk!

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
I locked it, before jupitus gets the blame, and i' proud i tell ye!

Naw getting a bit sick of these shitty no content thread, every poster could of got a warning for spaming. But you didnt want that did you?

And if a thread that starts with the post 'R u stupid retaeds or just zergers as allways.' doesnt get better pretty quickly, it is gonna get kicked into touch - the one in question didn't.

Anyhow, now you can start another more interesting thread about heavy handed modding, and when a thread should or shouldnt be closed - so I consider that a job well done.

hakoir

Fledgling Freddie
I locked it, before jupitus gets the blame, and i' proud i tell ye!

Anyhow, now you can start another more interesting thread about heavy handed modding, and when a thread should or shouldnt be closed - so I consider that a job well done.

This is what i am after, mods having to much power about what they like or not, i can understand if you close treads if they really insulting to someone (religon,culture,sexual chooise), But dont close threads becose you think they are lame or boring, i saw some great fun in that and some self ownage in a humor way. free press for all!! or is this forum owned by the italian gov :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
This is what i am after, mods having to much power about what they like or not, i can understand if you close treads if they really insulting to someone (religon,culture,sexual chooise), But dont close threads becose you think they are lame or boring, i saw some great fun in that and some self ownage in a humor way. free press for all!! or is this forum owned by the italian gov :)

Well im all for threads with a bit of amusing banter and even witty insults. But in this case the thread was title 'retards' and its first line was 'R u stupid retaeds or just zergers as allway'.

Now though he didnt title it:
'Retard - Hakoir'.
'Hakoir r u a stupid retaeds'.
Meaning he wasnt insulting an individual particularly, it was insulting someone.

But look at the body of the thread. I mean come on. If you want to hold a funeral for it, I wont be wanting an invitation.

Anyhow you might have a point after all that, but a tip if you want a thread to stay around - post something interesting on it

Not
Post 1) Retards, your retads, you adding reteards.
Post 2) pwn haha pwn, yuz suk
Post 3) ibtl
Post 4) +1
Post 5) +1111

But the will of the people has been noted. I'll relax a bit, maybe.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Well im all for threads with a bit of amusing banter and even witty insults. But in this case the thread was title 'retards' and its first line was 'R u stupid retaeds or just zergers as allway'.

Now though he didnt title it:
'Retard - Hakoir'.
'Hakoir r u a stupid retaeds'.
Meaning he wasnt insulting an individual particularly, it was insulting someone.

But look at the body of the thread. I mean come on. If you want to hold a funeral for it, I wont be wanting an invitation.

Anyhow you might have a point after all that, but a tip if you want a thread to stay around - post something interesting on it

Not
Post 1) Retards, your retads, you adding reteards.
Post 2) pwn haha pwn, yuz suk
Post 3) ibtl
Post 4) +1
Post 5) +1111

But the will of the people has been noted. I'll relax a bit, maybe.

Yuz zuk Crom!!111 :(

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Yuz zuk Crom!!111 :(

Now ive grouped with brite, stupeh and Staj, when we gonna get together?

How about a Maeloch,Jupiter,Crom,Penlid,Stupeh,Netcode,Sept,Brite group - got any hib chars?

Or an old FH enemies all star event, wonder if Gamah, Manisch, Preacher boy and the old Synergy lot would come out to play?

I think it would be fun to talk over vent, Brite was nothing like I expected. Very similiar to our penlid actually.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Now ive grouped with brite, stupeh and Staj, when we gonna get together?

How about a Maeloch,Jupiter,Crom,Penlid,Stupeh,Netcode,Sept,Brite group - got any hib chars?

Or an old FH enemies all star event, wonder if Gamah, Manisch, Preacher boy and the old Synergy lot would come out to play?

I think it would be fun to talk over vent, Brite was nothing like I expected. Very similiar to our penlid actually.

Manisch wouldn't group with me even if people payed him i think.
And yea, i got my bard of doom :) Almost rr7 on the silly celt now, need 2 or 3 dings more for dex5 >< The class is fun as hell just that i dont play it much since i barely know anyone on hib for regular groups. :(

Grouped with Jupiter a few weeks back, nice fella, cant say we've gotten along well over these boards but when grouping / talking on vent it's a whole different story. :) Tho, the first thing that came out of his mouth as he joined vent was 'Holy shit, and all this time i thought Septina was female.' :(

Genedril

Part of the furniture
...Tho, the first thing that came out of his mouth as he joined vent was 'Holy shit, and all this time i thought Septina was female.' :(

See all that flame from Jups & it was just him using his Irish charm to try & chat you up...

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

How could you put me in one sentence with those? I mean it's okay, but one group? :eek7: :eek7: :eek7:

(I am sure they share my confusion.)

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Tho, the first thing that came out of his mouth as he joined vent was 'Holy shit, and all this time i thought Septina was female.' :(

WTF I did not know you was male septina, whats going on :(. :D

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I'd like to see one woman stupid enough to argue the same way on FH as we all do. They usually have better things to do ;).

kivik

Part of the furniture
What makes people think some players are female anyways?

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
hakoir said:
i saw some great fun in that and some self ownage in a humor way.

It's only self ownage if you didn't mean it..

Next time i'm going to put big neon signs round it saying "This is a Joke" so there's no doubt tho!! :eek7:

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
why do ppl keep dragging ''freedom of speech'' into this when the modding drops below their personal preference what's fun or not? it's only the stupid threads that get locked anyway.

hakoir

Fledgling Freddie
It's only self ownage if you didn't mean it..

Next time i'm going to put big neon signs round it saying "This is a Joke" so there's no doubt tho!! :eek7:

As this going to be imposible to prove in either way, i highly doubt that you made such a complex joke(not that i know you), i say you trying to save face, buts that my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom