why bring a zerg at 15:00 cet ??

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
gonna be funneh to watch FH explode with 1784762990 whinethreads when NF arrrive. :eek7:

eeeeeeeek arrrrrrrcherss are op'd!!!

aeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkk siiiege is booooring!!!

yuuueeeeekkkk why is everyone zerging??? So WHAT that you need 6fgs to take a tower!?

FFS! 2fgs!!! zzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeerrrrgggg!!! omg DOOOOM!

Marc

FH is my second home
Mojo said:
Subscirbed players doing as they want during their "Paid For" game time = Cool

People whineing on forums because they can't control what others do in a game = pretty fucking dumb

Amen!

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
My few coppers, no flames, whines etc. included intentionally....

The way I see the game - You have an elite group of players who dedicated alot of time to the game to perfect their character and their skills, be it RA's or buttonsmashing. God bless them, they give the rest something to look up to.
Now you have me, your casual player, I (like most) have a couple of artis and a lvl 50 and enjoy running around Emain ganking what I can and staying clear of what I can't. Your average Joe with less of an interest in the game to take out the hours of the day to really perfect ones char/playing skills etc.
Then you have the "eeeky" Elitist-Wanna-Be. They want to become the first mentioned group, but for whatever reason cannot succeed. These are, and I'm not pointing fingers here, the once who usully whine about zergs, adds, shrooms, whatever... They can't win so they blame it on the other team playing unfair etc yadiyadiyayada etc etc etc....
Unfortunately for some, lucky for others, the elitists are, well elitists, therefore there won't be as many of those as there will of me (casual) or the wanna-be-elistists.
I can only speak for myself, but to those that whine about zergs - All the whining in the world could not make me (the casual player, who cares little for internet-respect etc) stop zerging if that what was I found funny, nor would I start zerging if that became the l33t thing to do and I wasn't doing it already.
Someone said he paid his subs and would do pretty much whatever he damned pleased, thumbs up to who ever wrote it, my same philosophy.
Now the clear contradiction in what I say here is, that I don't care about whiners and I really don't. Well then why do you write this post then you tard? Because I'm the only one at work and I'm bored numbless :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
VidX said:
No, actually, there was 3fg Mids there, doing circuits of the Emain amg bowl area, I stood and watched them for 15 minutes on my Ranger before getting hit by 3 SBs and then zerged by the rest while trying to speed spell away.

^^^ What Usp said. Lately been playing my ranger a fair bit and Im watching enemies from an entirely different PoV. Its fun; and you can easily seperate bullshit from facts at times.

'Not trying to add'. Hmm; good one. Saw a fg of Hibs getting some nice kill on Mids and your group (the b-dancer group) made a 180 degree U-turn near DCX to get to AMG. Hibs died and they where rolled over by about 3 fg's they said (after killing the 1st).

Everytime you moan about Hibs (or Albs) zerging remember a few things:

* Aldoran with Stealthlore, See Hidden, a skald (with FZ) and some other SB's popping other stealthers in front of a fg

* Hehehehyougotowned, Smackterius and friends camping AMG adding on every fight where they can <--- 2 casters camping a Milegate successfully says it all about those classes doesnt it xD

* The other fg of Mids Mach6 to the action either in a BG or CG or /As or /GU or whatever as soon as the first 2 poor Mids die

* A full group of Mids camping ATK preventing most solo Albs to not move out at all

Lets call Hibs lame meight!

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
How do You mr Midgard think hibs feel after running 10 mins to emain and; either get zerged by porting mids or porting albs if approaching either milegates.

day after day after day after ...

But thats ok I guess since You all *just ported in*.

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
" But you zerged us first... buhu and what not tralalalala " ...
" My mom pays so I can play the game any way I want yada yada yada... "

Well atleast we did manage to get some cool and very fun fights later , including one fight where we killed 3 fg after each other , and where so oop that me Ickle SM had to stick fight an albion tank :) . and even thou Bodyrot's group was wtf pwning us , we atleast kept trying , but them being prob 5 RR's higher than us on average and the same on ML's I guesse made alot of diff , but I have to say you play excellent :worthy:

btw I'm playing the gimped SM Drahkar atm... feel free to wave when you pass me with my nose in the dirt.........

bebopbo

Fledgling Freddie
Zerging is soon gunna be the norm (love it or hate it) ..think its bad now..wait till NF ^^

/em gets popcorn out :p

btw.. i hate zerging & hate zerg's..but if ppl want to zerg, thats there choice & they pay to play just like the rest of us... if we dont like it /quit ;)

Heheyougotboned

Fledgling Freddie
hoho lame hibs

* Hehehehyougotowned, Smackterius and friends camping AMG adding on every fight where they can <--- 2 casters camping a Milegate successfully says it all about those classes doesnt it xD

Please moan more mr. Leech Ranger. Cant you shoot me in the back so we can have some fun?

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
As If !!!!1! Omg Wtf Midgard Nevar Use Chatgroups In 3mane

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Damon_D said:
" But you zerged us first... buhu and what not tralalalala " ...
" My mom pays so I can play the game any way I want yada yada yada... "

Well atleast we did manage to get some cool and very fun fights later , including one fight where we killed 3 fg after each other , and where so oop that me Ickle SM had to stick fight an albion tank :) . and even thou Bodyrot's group was wtf pwning us , we atleast kept trying , but them being prob 5 RR's higher than us on average and the same on ML's I guesse made alot of diff , but I have to say you play excellent :worthy:

btw I'm playing the gimped SM Drahkar atm... feel free to wave when you pass me with my nose in the dirt.........

can i /rude you and spam DELETE Meights!

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
well, things arent always what they seem, yea I duo with aldo alot, its fun and a great way to learn ones class, but I can tell you we dont pop other stealthers in front of fgs deliberately, but I guess they cant be blamed for wanting a piece of the action if someone does get unpopped near amg, stlong adding usually, at times its annoying, at times its a great help because suddenly there are a few more enemies than calculated :) (or some scout/ranger turning me into a pincushion).

but yea, if we meet a poor soloer then he is going down :) but we also get run over by fgs at times, but its part of the game, trying to dodge it, or trying do some dmg before going down yourself.

my point is, you choose how you wanna play this game, if you choose to solo, well expect to get run over sometimes, maybe by 2 ppl, maybe by a fg - but thats still not a zerg imo :)

other than that, yes apk camping is lame, but cant blame mids for doing it just to see a little action at times.

xen.

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Just be happy that you have something to kill, not so common on prydwen.

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
can i /rude you and spam DELETE Meights!

You can do what ever you want m8... because ya mom pays so you can play any way you want right ???

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Damon_D" My mom pays so I can play the game any way I want yada yada yada... "[/QUOTE said:
As opposed to "My mom pays so I can tell everyone else how to play"?

Hibs have a right to go around emain in whatever numbers they like (so does everyone when it comes down to it), its their frontier they have a right to defend it.

Krait

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:
Just be happy that you have something to kill, not so common on prydwen.

So true. :(

The number of times I've logged through sheer boredom,it makes PvE exciting. :/

Smackboy

Fledgling Freddie
Sinnica said:
Dont diss smacken, kthx :m00:

\o/

To get on topic so have i seen this pattern reappear very often, and with different realms to "blame". I for one doesnt find it strange, that a force, wich is defeated at some point vs either a stronger or an enemy of bigger numbers, will fall back and bring more numbers on there side. Nothing strange there and it happens everyday, atleast last month when i dayli played early hours.
I moan a bit if i get killed by 3-4 stealthers sure, but why should they try to solo me, when I play a class that is very efficient vs them in 1on1. (And vs most classes 1on1)
On the adding topic, i guess thats one thing that will always occur. Playing a solo caster is hazardous when its comes to adding on fg vs fg fights. First of all, you have to add if you do belive that its a slight chance that "your" fg will lose, cous if they lose , you = dead. On the other hand, you know that as an solo add that enemy fg will kill you very easily if they notice you. I for one dont know and do not belive that im very known for adding on my realmates when there aint a need for it. But others might have another feeling.

But as i say, mostly a joke but with some seriousity in it, when fullgroups lets soloers/duoers pass so i can fight them, then I wount add on fg vs fg fights :)

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Damon_D said:
Well he kinda asked for it........... :kissit:

so cos he said something you have to reply using childish comments about his mum or wotever lol....i think not, takes a bigger man to resist lowering himself to others levels.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
DaggerElivager said:
so cos he said something you have to reply using childish comments about his mum or wotever lol....i think not, takes a bigger man to resist lowering himself to others levels.

hush you! :)

Game on ^^

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Damon_D said:
You can do what ever you want m8... because ya mom pays so you can play any way you want right ???

The funny thing is i don't even know who you are
I gotta check on ebay and find out when you add level 50's to your sig...which tbh i cba to do.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
DaggerElivager said:
pfft u just make damon use more mum comments :p

Next it'll be- your mamma go big! when she went on the bus they charged for for 2 seats! (Sorry in advance for the poooooor joke)

i guess i should call it quits :(

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Next it'll be- your mamma go big! when she went on the bus they charged for for 2 seats! (Sorry in advance for the poooooor joke)

i guess i should call it quits :(

probably a good idea :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom