Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Hib's running 2fg+ on stick in the middle of the afternoon = LAME :m00:

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Damon_D said:

Subscirbed players doing as they want during their "Paid For" game time = Cool

People whineing on forums because they can't control what others do in a game = pretty fucking dumb

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
were 29 hibs in Emain at that time :( we didn't run on stick but every time we met enemies another group would come charging in within a few seconds, v annoying :(

opiate

Fledgling Freddie
Ye, like Tare said, cant help finding a group at the same time.

Eroa

Banned
Might have something to do with the 3-4fg mids in emain running on CFH so once you kill someone you got them all over you.

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
were 29 hibs in Emain at that time :( we didn't run on stick but every time we met enemies another group would come charging in within a few seconds, v annoying :(

Well annoying enough that most of us quit right after and rest 15 min later...
Peopel just /shrug and say " waste of time feeding em rp's , cya later "

Well guesse I'm just whining and zerging is way cool n' stuff ...... Hope you have fun when you zerg/get zerged Mojo :kissit:

and to Vinter well hard to tell with so many.. But would not Call Tare and company noob's....

Eroa when did we do that this afternoon ??

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
damon -- were 3fg mids earlier in the morning running around i heard, but /shrug. Once one realm gets too many people in Emain, you're always gonna get added on. And ye it sucks balls.

edit: oh and lately, Hibs have been zerging too much ye, we're becoming the new Albion :(

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Tare u rock. you proved it now come alb play hardmode wiz :p

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
how dare those people play the game how they want to just cos they pay to play like the rest of us!!! i mean its lame!!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
tbh mate, no point complaining, just adapt, get a zerg of your own and get used to it. NF is gonna bring zergs so why not be prepared for it 8)

Eroa

Banned
leviathane said:
tbh mate, no point complaining, just adapt, get a zerg of your own and get used to it. NF is gonna bring zergs so why not be prepared for it 8)

thats what happend, mids zerged, then hib zerged, then mids whined

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Eroa said:
thats what happend, mids zerged, then hib zerged, then mids whined

no...one mid whined about it, not all mids. (although im sure more mids/alb/hibs will whine in the near future :D)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Damon_D said:

Your now officaly an idiot!

You join an elite group of FH whiner such as your good friend Snoz and Youvebeenboned!

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Your now officaly an idiot!

You join an elite group of FH whiner such as your good friend Snoz and Youvebeenboned!

Ohh so now I'm an idiot because some moron call's me it ?? :kissit:

You join an elite group of twats who think peopel care what you think

Zerg's are for twats , peopel who think otherwise are.. yes you guessed it TWATS !!!!

Off to get zerged by some random twats , over and out.............

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Damon_D said:

Zerg's are for twats , peopel who think otherwise are.. yes you guessed it TWATS !!!!

um what gives you the right to call people twats for the way they play?? just cos they play differently to you makes them lower or worse or 'twats'???

and you obviously do care what people think because you posted this thread to start with and your replying trying to defend yourself and insulting others trying to make yourself look better (which isnt working... but hey, u dont care what people think)

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
hi

people dont give a damn what you say, this being zergwhine thread #10541235 should explain that for itself since its still like that, play another game if it doesnt suit you, changing the scenario by coming here and QQ wont help.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
leviathane said:
may i you remind you zergs are part of the game now?

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
may i remind you zergs are teh belong to albion usually :d

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Damon_D said:

you seem to be doing alot of crying
Its a computer game and you lost ^^ what are you? 12 years old? no sorry, they don't give 12 year olds ebay accounts (or i hope not ^^)

Brite

Banned
Tareregion said:
damon -- were 3fg mids earlier in the morning running around i heard, but /shrug. Once one realm gets too many people in Emain, you're always gonna get added on. And ye it sucks balls.

edit: oh and lately, Hibs have been zerging too much ye, we're becoming the new Albion :(

yeh 3fg of mids wanna over exaggerate more OMG M8s 43523 MIDS IN EMAIN!!!!!111one!11one!!11

1 group of 5 bds that lasted for an hour an another small group of 6 mids if that which we tried our hardest not to add on to so you guys would come back and give us some fights and not just quit like you always do, and hey what did you do.... quit.... bad losers.... which is why you run in 2fg

suppose your one beter than the albs... camp apk with a caster or make a necro to PL your stealther..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :puke:

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
suppose your one beter than the albs... camp apk with a caster or make a necro to PL your stealther..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :puke:

Brite - Bonedancer - Prydwen

Heh, someone talking about necro's and stealthers, being a bd :d

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Well Im very happy our grp got a nice fg-fg fight on the road into briefine this afternoon, was the most hilarious fight Ive ever been in, hehe

I was able to use MCL 2 times in that fight and using my staff to chase some luri chanter around inbetween that :)

Longest fight ever for me, not that ppl didnt die, but they got ressed all the time :D

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Brite said:
yeh 3fg of mids wanna over exaggerate more OMG M8s 43523 MIDS IN EMAIN!!!!!111one!11one!!11

1 group of 5 bds that lasted for an hour an another small group of 6 mids if that which we tried our hardest not to add on to so you guys would come back and give us some fights and not just quit like you always do, and hey what did you do.... quit.... bad losers.... which is why you run in 2fg

No, actually, there was 3fg Mids there, doing circuits of the Emain amg bowl area, I stood and watched them for 15 minutes on my Ranger before getting hit by 3 SBs and then zerged by the rest while trying to speed spell away.

Then we arrived amg with 2 groups, clear it, hold it for about an hour, and got whined at by Mids on IRC for zerging... oh well, back to the same old "We can do it but you're not allowed to" crying by some people.

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Zerging is frustrating but as pointed out, theres nothing saying you should run around as an 8. With some of the TOA artifacts effecting 20 to 40 people, were mythic suggesting more zerging?? who knows.

Point is you play your game, emain you might run out with 1fg, meet 5 solo'ers and then a zerg of 30, you might meet 1fg 1 on 1, then another fg, who knows. Point is how you (and others) run in emain is your call. Quite frankly rr2 ML0 guys running around in epic stand fu... no chance against a rr8 group all level 10 artis and ML10, so what they meant to do? be farmed just to avoit threads like this?

Snoz was also brought up in this message as he hates zerging, he wud much rather meet the groups 1 on 1, and in his opt'ed mael group you can see why they stand a good chance against any other alb/hib group. "insert noob alliance here" do not stand that same chance and sumtimes use numbers to replace TOA/rr. I think what bugs Snoz and others though is when there zergers are not the newer players, its when they are rr10 (recently dinged) players who are content to post on here that they are some of the top players on the game etc and yet when faced with similar groups of top players are found zerging.

Half the flames on here are pure chance, with top speed, sprint and even warp you can cover huge distances very quickly and so often end up in other peoples fights. Its the nature of the game, specially near an mg or pk. If players want to implement ideas and ideals in game, good on them, but one persons views on zerging are not forceably others.

Sagano

Fledgling Freddie
i guess both fgs maing the same healer who had pushed ps is just a sad coincidence too ? :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom