WHUUT! server upgrade!

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
haven't seen any improvement, housing zones still as crap as ever, despite them saying that the 1.68 patch would fix that already and now with the so called server upgrade it didn't got any better.

punchy

Fledgling Freddie
Real test will be the next time someone relic raids Mid...

hopefully it will take 75 in the zone to crash it rather than the usual 70...

Asharith

Loyal Freddie
Graknak said:
haven't seen any improvement, housing zones still as crap as ever, despite them saying that the 1.68 patch would fix that already and now with the so called server upgrade it didn't got any better.

I gone from 20 fps in housing to 40 and i dont have fps spikes anymore ... its prolly your machine thats not cutting it .

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
not all realm have animists
and it's no secret that animists are very useful for taking down keepdoors ~~

Hib relic raid was 30 people, no animists. Cos Mids were too lazy to get off their ass, add about 10-15 more people, and u got a nicely sized relic force.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Tareregion said:
Cos Mids were too lazy to get off their ass

so us mids that have jobs, have school or whatever are lazy because we dont want to stay up until 1am?
:flame:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Ormorof said:
so us mids that have jobs, have school or whatever are lazy because we dont want to stay up until 1am?
:flame:

something like 33mids took a hib keep while the hibs sat in the relic keep remove your relics... And i bet they not the only mids that were in another frontier at the time

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
only thing I've noticed since the server upgrade, I'm going LD all the damn time. :(

Vladamir

FH is my second home
They probably gave Prydwen the server hamster a new friend to accompany him on the endless wheel of no direction :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom