Who's the better actor?

Who's the better actor?

• Total voters

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i have to say i havent seen many good Russel Crowe movies since Gladiator, love Denzel Washington though :)

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I remember watching more denzel films, like Man on fire, Inside Man and Deja Vu etc. Only crowe film I can think of right now is Gladiator.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
I remember watching more denzel films, like Man on fire, Inside Man and Deja Vu etc. Only crowe film I can think of right now is Gladiator.
Beautiful Mind and that movie where he was a boxer during the depression..

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Beautiful Mind and that movie where he was a boxer during the depression..

Robin hood is ofcourse the latest. And wasn't he in american gangster and that...ship thing, commander something.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Both very good actors. But I have to say Crowe! This because of movies such as "a beautifull mind" and "gladiator"

Robin hood is ofcourse the latest. And wasn't he in american gangster and that...ship thing, commander something.

Master & commander :D

Cerb

I am a FH squatter

Oh come on!

LA Confidential! That was such an amazing movie!

also A beautiful mind and cinderella man were great too.

tierk

Part of the furniture
1. Bikoooooooooooooooooooo!! Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kooooooooooooooooo!!

2. Malcolm X

3. Mo Better Blues

4. The Hurricane

The list is really long.

Russell Crowe is a small boi in comparsion.

*****EDIT*****

Who remembers this one...

View attachment 6995

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Both actors are decent but very up themselves. Truthfully there isn't much difference between Denzel's performances from one film to the next but same could be said of Crowe in some cases.

I like a lot more of Mr. Crowe's films than Mr. Washington's. Man On Fire was dreadful. Training Day was good. Most of Denzel's films that I've seen are a bit meh. The only film of Russell's I haven't liked so far is that embaressing version of Robin Hood.

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
I should vote Denzel, he is pretty acomplished. But Master and Commander is top bollocks.

For England, for home, and for the prize!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom