Who's the best?

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Jaison X said:
i will laugh but i alrdy won some bds in duel :eek:

traitors for the win ;)

illerg one of 10 fights? depend on luck ^^

but better than zelh, that win 0 of X :worthy:
traitors is the bonedancer of all weapons ;)

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
Pinp said:
Don't forget that he ran buffed from his cleric buffbot, he knows skill when he see's it!

That's nice i never knew i had a cleric bb ;) My cleric is on my main acc with the other chars ;p

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Nuc said:
That's nice i never knew i had a cleric bb ;) My cleric is on my main acc with the other chars ;p
Dyed your armour yet? :D

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Jaison X said:
its

Runthroughstrafebugjumplamerabuse.

or just retard :puke:
You just summed me up in one word :(. Except lamer, and abus. And perhaps jump and strafe. I do runthrough though :D

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
Never said my camlann chars required skills really but that doesnt prove that i don't have em i play to win it's true i got a L45 druid bb i use for my mincer...

Before you start making another stupid comment about how i lack skills when i got more chars and more rps and more experience then you'll ever get ( prolly unless you keep playing this crap a couple of years :D )
And knowledge/experience is basicly everything you need in this game.. oh yea and equioment ofc..
Everyone who plays a game like this will be able to play he's char very good in very short time unless he suck ofc.
Thats where the tiny bit of skill you need comes in.. You gotta have fast reactions if you meet someone that have about equal knowledge/equip as you.

You can whine as much as you want about my bb for my mincer or my overpowered strafing bd it doesn't really matter and say that i should run unbuffed as a SI-sc'ed mincer against fully toa'ed ppl ( who are often buffed too ) if i want challenge etc but the equipment makes such a huge difference in this game so if i where gonna fight everyone unbuffed as a mincer i would have to use some of the lamest tactics there is because it's simply not possible to just stand there and outmelee some toa'ed up tank etc no matter how good you are you gotta use some dirty tricks to win unless the other guy is a total retard ofc.
Some of those tactics make the fights last forever wich means you'll most likely end up getting adds and shit thats the main reason i use bb's and i dont care what your opinion about it is really :p
I play to win i don't play to lose cuz i get outnumbered.
When ppl ask for a duel i'll always drop buffs and give it a try if i got the time because it is alot more fun that way even tho they got toa stuff.
It's a challenge but i cba taking the challenge when the majority of ppl wont give a fuck and just zerg my brains out in their semi-fg's they create for one reason, to kill soloers their not strong enough to take out themself.

Anyway cba checking it all for spelling mistakes and shit gonna go to bed now :p ill maybe check back sometime but dont count on it :p

Heaton

Fledgling Freddie
People got better equipment than me, that mean's I can exploit flaws in game mechanics and design and use "dirty tricks" to gain an advantage over these players and perhaps even win a fight and get my precious rp's. Because we all know winning a fight by using these methods are way more satisfying than to actually beat a more powerful enemy less times but in a fair manner. Oh, in 1.76 buffed players get's no pie, ever.

exx]

Fledgling Freddie
Hero: Zelh
Champion: Nosotros (dude in fourth realm)
Blademaster: Mrspinp
Warden:
Druid:
Bard: Hydrogen :p
Valewalker: Traemos
Anamist: Mrstorvarg
Nightshade: Proop
Ranger: Mayah
Enchanter: Piffu (hurts also)
Eldritch: Eziell
Mentalist: -
Wizard: Pilanydd
Theurgist: Horason
Cabalist: Qawk
Sorcerer: Raeksmugglaren
Armsman: Alliance
Mercenery: Caronia
Paladin: Skarpheden
Reaver: Oldsham (levi hurts)
Necromancer: -
Friar: Yepy :eek2:
Cleric: Braveheal
Infiltrator: Lightshot (hits REAL hard)
Scout: Solsor
Berserker: Rozsekal
Skald: Filrn
Warrior: -
Thane: Chuuck
Savage: Hisoiltir or Clumsi (both hit hard)
Healer: Kure
Shaman: -
Shadowblade: Arkyshadow
Hunter: -
Runemaster: -
Spiritmaster: Aeae (hurts) :/
Bonedancer: Mrburns :clap:

Pinp

Banned
Nuc you ran buffed pre-ToA on your Minstrel m8 ..... you always like having the advantage over people even with nice classes and then have the cheek to talk about skill :<

Bellona

Banned
Minstrel have been forgotten throughout all thread because some twat left it out in the first place :twak:

Minstrel: Janove
Mercenary: Tinydancer

Those who doesnt like themself best are suckers :p

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Nuc said:
Never said my camlann chars required skills really but that doesnt prove that i don't have em i play to win it's true i got a L45 druid bb i use for my mincer...

Before you start making another stupid comment about how i lack skills when i got more chars and more rps and more experience then you'll ever get ( prolly unless you keep playing this crap a couple of years :D )
And knowledge/experience is basicly everything you need in this game.. oh yea and equioment ofc..
Everyone who plays a game like this will be able to play he's char very good in very short time unless he suck ofc.
Thats where the tiny bit of skill you need comes in.. You gotta have fast reactions if you meet someone that have about equal knowledge/equip as you.

You can whine as much as you want about my bb for my mincer or my overpowered strafing bd it doesn't really matter and say that i should run unbuffed as a SI-sc'ed mincer against fully toa'ed ppl ( who are often buffed too ) if i want challenge etc but the equipment makes such a huge difference in this game so if i where gonna fight everyone unbuffed as a mincer i would have to use some of the lamest tactics there is because it's simply not possible to just stand there and outmelee some toa'ed up tank etc no matter how good you are you gotta use some dirty tricks to win unless the other guy is a total retard ofc.
Some of those tactics make the fights last forever wich means you'll most likely end up getting adds and shit thats the main reason i use bb's and i dont care what your opinion about it is really :p
I play to win i don't play to lose cuz i get outnumbered.
When ppl ask for a duel i'll always drop buffs and give it a try if i got the time because it is alot more fun that way even tho they got toa stuff.
It's a challenge but i cba taking the challenge when the majority of ppl wont give a fuck and just zerg my brains out in their semi-fg's they create for one reason, to kill soloers their not strong enough to take out themself.

Anyway cba checking it all for spelling mistakes and shit gonna go to bed now :p ill maybe check back sometime but dont count on it :p
I agree

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
Heaton said:
People got better equipment than me, that mean's I can exploit flaws in game mechanics and design and use "dirty tricks" to gain an advantage over these players and perhaps even win a fight and get my precious rp's. Because we all know winning a fight by using these methods are way more satisfying than to actually beat a more powerful enemy less times but in a fair manner. Oh, in 1.76 buffed players get's no pie, ever.

You sound like its a bad thing to do what you can to win, typical camlann attitude imo :p
You want me to stand still and press a few buttons just hoping that i got luck on my side ? no thx ill outplay em in everyway i possibly can..
Ppl who whine about strafe is just noobs who got no idea how to counter it..
Imagine how boring this game would be if you had to stand still during all your fights even tho it might be a bug that you can't hit players that strafe it's actually pretty realistic that you got a harder time hitting ppl that is actually DOING something to away your hits rather then just standing there looking a like a braindead cow :p

To strafe like i do you need to use 5 extra buttons all through the fight while you do the normal stuff.. If its possible to do that perfectly as i do ( as mincer ) it's obviously very boring just standing there not even having to do your shit fast cuz you only gotta push the normal few styles/ability's whatever :p

If you want "fair" (noskill) fights do duels.. If you wanna PK don't whine because someone outplays you with whatever he needs to do to win.

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
Pinp said:
Nuc you ran buffed pre-ToA on your Minstrel m8 ..... you always like having the advantage over people even with nice classes and then have the cheek to talk about skill :<

I don't even remember ever seeing you solo so who are you to talk?
Back in the days i was ALWAYS solo except when i was duo'ing with Zero and i pretty much still am. If im grp'ed its with Fine/Zero/Zephyrex and it's because the ppl in this game are the only reason im still playing abit..
I only play when one of them ask me to log on else i play wow instead :p

Think about how many ppl can say that.. I can't think of any to be honest maybe Skold i've always seen him solo alot but besides that only "solo" stealthers camping SI portals.

NC2

Fledgling Freddie
I used to solo alot in DF but most players whined about it being a "holy" safe exp-farmspot of some sorts and I should go to a bindstone and PvP :p

Btw I mostly saw Skold solo in DF killing greys on his way down and then again on his way up ect. So if this guy is a the standard that you measure everybody by .. :wanker:

IRL > DAoC and WoW :kissit:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Nuc said:
I don't even remember ever seeing you solo so who are you to talk?
Back in the days i was ALWAYS solo except when i was duo'ing with Zero and i pretty much still am. If im grp'ed its with Fine/Zero/Zephyrex and it's because the ppl in this game are the only reason im still playing abit..
I only play when one of them ask me to log on else i play wow instead :p

Think about how many ppl can say that.. I can't think of any to be honest maybe Skold i've always seen him solo alot but besides that only "solo" stealthers camping SI portals.
I solo a lot, but I guess its because I'm a stealther.

I don't use stealth all the time though. When its not busy I spend most of the time running out of stealth jumping up and down and waiting for some action.

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
but why the strafers are the ones who whine first when u do anything unfair?

so u fight a strafer lamer XXX etc, and if u do anything not very fair, they start cry like the bests complaining... :wanker:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Jaison X said:
but why the strafers are the ones who whine first when u do anything unfair?

so u fight a strafer lamer XXX etc, and if u do anything not very fair, they start cry like the bests complaining... :wanker:
Stop making stereotypical comments ><

Heaton

Fledgling Freddie
Nuc said:
You sound like its a bad thing to do what you can to win, typical camlann attitude imo :p
You want me to stand still and press a few buttons just hoping that i got luck on my side ? no thx ill outplay em in everyway i possibly can..
Ppl who whine about strafe is just noobs who got no idea how to counter it..
Imagine how boring this game would be if you had to stand still during all your fights even tho it might be a bug that you can't hit players that strafe it's actually pretty realistic that you got a harder time hitting ppl that is actually DOING something to away your hits rather then just standing there looking a like a braindead cow :p

To strafe like i do you need to use 5 extra buttons all through the fight while you do the normal stuff.. If its possible to do that perfectly as i do ( as mincer ) it's obviously very boring just standing there not even having to do your shit fast cuz you only gotta push the normal few styles/ability's whatever :p

If you want "fair" (noskill) fights do duels.. If you wanna PK don't whine because someone outplays you with whatever he needs to do to win.

There is other ways to "outskill" your opponent then to abuse game flaws, that was my point, I didn't say you should stand still, now did I? Use your class abilities, game mechanics, environment, other players etc. to get you ahead. So you think someone is a beginner because he can't/won't counter an exploited feature? That makes sense. Ask around the community and see how many players that'll agree with you on your; "strafing is indeed skill" campaign. Of course everyone is entitled to their own playstyle, I respect that. But there is a way to play the game without abusing exploits, and blaming your generally considered lame playstyle on your equipment is just sad. Strafe on Mr. skillout.

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
Heaton said:
There is other ways to "outskill" your opponent then to abuse game flaws, that was my point, I didn't say you should stand still, now did I? Use your class abilities, game mechanics, environment, other players etc. to get you ahead. So you think someone is a beginner because he can't/won't counter an exploited feature? That makes sense. Ask around the community and see how many players that'll agree with you on your; "strafing is indeed skill" campaign. Of course everyone is entitled to their own playstyle, I respect that. But there is a way to play the game without abusing exploits, and blaming your generally considered lame playstyle on your equipment is just sad. Strafe on Mr. skillout.

All im saying is i can do so much more then just the normal ways of outskilling ppl so why not do it all at once if your fast enough for it?..
Thats the only way you can win if the other person is totally equal to you then you gotta go to the extremes.. And yes i know i do it no matter if they are skilled or not but well bad players who doesn't stand a chance anyway just need to go down before the adds arrive.
Its way too easy to play this game nearly perfect almost everyone can do it with just abit brain..
I just do stuff that everyone can't do/counter as easy as all the other stuff.

Pinp

Banned
Heaton said:

/agree

Heaton ftw!

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Heaton said:
Who are you? <pout>

Heaton

Fledgling Freddie
I'm that grumpy inf u ran through in cots the other day and totally pwned. :(

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Heaton said:
I'm that grumpy inf u ran through in cots the other day and totally pwned. :(
Can't think of a name. The list of people I've pwned is getting too large.

I do remember all the people that pwned me though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom