Who's the best?

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
I don't care what reason you think RR had to leave.. if your really stupid enough to think it is a matter of skill then it's your own problem really :p
I've played both exc and camlann ALOT tho and there is a HUGE difference on skills/"seriousness"/competition between exc and camlann...
On camlann you really don't have to take everything as serious you can own everything by playing just half decent. Im seriously not joking when i say that i've never seen/been in any FG on camlann that comes close to any of the best guilds there was on exc ( most quit now cuz of wow :p )
I was in Requiem ages ago ( not that it's anything special but just to take an example ) even tho they were prolly some of the ppl who did by far the most keepraids and stuff they still sucked ass at it :p the PvP grps i've seen was far far from good but still won everything :p
There is very few semi good players on camlann but it's not nearly enough to make any real competition.

But really think whatever you want.. I just find it funny to that ppl just assume that the only reason you can quit PvP is because you can't handle it..
Think about it if you were to start from scratch on a new server with 8 ppl what are the odds that you will ever make it to L50 and get fully toa'ed up before someone get bored and quits the grp for whatever reason they have for it.. When your only 8 ppl you don't really have any replacements and the rest will lose interest very fast aswell.
Especially when you already have high rr toa'ed up chars on other servers you can just play instead.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Nuc said:
I don't care what reason you think RR had to leave.. if your really stupid enough to think it is a matter of skill then it's your own problem really :p
I've played both exc and camlann ALOT tho and there is a HUGE difference on skills/"seriousness"/competition between exc and camlann...
On camlann you really don't have to take everything as serious you can own everything by playing just half decent. Im seriously not joking when i say that i've never seen/been in any FG on camlann that comes close to any of the best guilds there was on exc ( most quit now cuz of wow :p )
I was in Requiem ages ago ( not that it's anything special but just to take an example ) even tho they were prolly some of the ppl who did by far the most keepraids and stuff they still sucked ass at it :p the PvP grps i've seen was far far from good but still won everything :p
There is very few semi good players on camlann but it's not nearly enough to make any real competition.

agree completely with this.

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
Sabbar said:
And ppl that put Duq as best bard must be drunk or something, Blandat is/was the best for sure

yeah blandat is my friend, and he is good ;) sad that many people forget u in shaman rank :< damn im sorry for you.

btw i dont say all horde use bugs etc, but u should know.. some of them strafe like hell. jump walls etc. dont you?.. (avoid to insult me now, if u want to give answer, give the correct one!!! u can do it :D)

and btw. sure u can say in camlann we are unskilled and in rvr all rock!...

then i can say go to rvr and cry to zergs. im sure skill here is far better than rvr servers. maybe some rvr good guilds better? i dont know. but sure the majority are worst... here we have to learn to play vs the enemy and vs the leechers, wich is far harder.. since every gimp is making a ranger stealther just to leech and be happy.

(big respect for those archers to have balls to try 1 vs 1)

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Yep vinter is THE pve nerd xD but hes also one of the best players ive played with in rvr so why dont u all clueless idiots piss off?

Siphon

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
No, I was one of them.. lol.

But ofc I started on Hib/pryd, so when I went over I could tell how stupid they were.

You started on Alb Exc, faggot. I still remember you having that gay 50 Friar on Alb Exc when you came to Hib Pry and plagued my life.

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Siphon said:
You started on Alb Exc, faggot. I still remember you having that gay 50 Friar on Alb Exc when you came to Hib Pry and plagued my life.

he meant that he started hib/pry AFTER hes been alb/exc. Think u just roxed ure self xD

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Alme said:
Yep vinter is THE pve nerd xD but hes also one of the best players ive played with in rvr so why dont u all clueless idiots piss off?

Aww remove the tounge....

Pinp

Banned
Alme said:

How about you stfu, you retarded faggot noob.

Taniko

Fledgling Freddie
Alme said:
very not wanted comment this.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Taniko said:
very not wanted comment this.
I never said that :D. I don't use xD anymore anyways.

/edit Nerf someone called Alme

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Siphon said:
Nah I started on Hib/pryd. Even ask Almas (who refered me to the game) if he ever plays anymore. Amedor was my first char on there, and my first 50. I then moved to Excal when I thought it was all boring, and then somewhere in between moving, I deleted Amedor and all my twinks to start up on Mid/pryd. I then got bored of Mid/pryd (after getting to level 26 on my Skald), and then moved back on Hib/pryd (after Amer was 50) and got Amedor back to 50.

Galelawyn

Fledgling Freddie
Why isn't Leinal in this list as best infiltrator ? :(
He sure was good , before he quit ><

Pinp

Banned
Hansmoleman said:
he played a bonedancer and minstrel nothing will seem skilled to him

Don't forget that he ran buffed from his cleric buffbot, he knows skill when he see's it!

sabbar

One of Freddy's beloved
Jaison X said:
yeah blandat is my friend, and he is good ;) sad that many people forget u in shaman rank :< damn im sorry for you.

btw i dont say all horde use bugs etc, but u should know.. some of them strafe like hell. jump walls etc. dont you?.. (avoid to insult me now, if u want to give answer, give the correct one!!! u can do it :D)

(big respect for those archers to have balls to try 1 vs 1)

Well since i havent played my shammy in a long while i realy dont care about what ppl on camlann think of my skills.
I realy enjoy playing my ranger, and i can just say this Nexus ppl strafe,lagjumps, makes thoose run throughs on casters etc so plz dont throw stones in glasshouses ok? And one time when you lagjumped on Agnes battlefield over a wall that you cant jump over normaly you blamed it on the "zerg" of Horde ppl, bad cpu, and that we where in a laggy area

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
sabbar said:
Well since i havent played my shammy in a long while i realy dont care about what ppl on camlann think of my skills.
I realy enjoy playing my ranger, and i can just say this Nexus ppl strafe,lagjumps, makes thoose run throughs on casters etc so plz dont throw stones in glasshouses ok? And one time when you lagjumped on Agnes battlefield over a wall that you cant jump over normaly you blamed it on the "zerg" of Horde ppl, bad cpu, and that we where in a laggy area
Horde sucks anyway. Its a bad thing to associate yourself with them, by having a <Horde> Tag under your name.

And its not like strafe is a bad thing. /stick 4tw.

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
Horde sucks anyway. Its a bad thing to associate yourself with them, by having a <Horde> Tag under your name.

pfft noobs type /stick, Shift+G is for the kings and it doesnt work against strafers you still get out of view and same with spamming face :(

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
you have stick bound to shift+g and you are proud of it?

wow.

sabbar

One of Freddy's beloved
Ame said:

Well i like my <Horde> tag since i have had it since the day the guild was created. And the day Horde dies well then i'll guess i will run with the tag solo

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Hansmoleman said:
pfft noobs type /stick, Shift+G is for the kings and it doesnt work against strafers you still get out of view and same with spamming face :(
I didn't say type it did I :).

I have it hooked with the space key myself.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
sabbar said:
Well i like my <Horde> tag since i have had it since the day the guild was created. And the day Horde dies well then i'll guess i will run with the tag solo
You better not cross me then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom