Who's Shammy buffbot was that in DF?

P

Puppetmistress

Favail (sorc), Incompetence (infiltrator) and me (friar) managed to kill a shammy buffbot who wouldn't leave the stairs @ Mid-entrance DF with a greycon avernal quasit.

Took more then 15 mins. to get a pet, buff it up, wait for mana and healing the pet while keeping the shaman long enough interrupted to not let him heal..

In the end I thought about groupheal so we didn't require LOS to heal the pet. However my 18 rejuv isn't too good for a baseline groupheal on a diseased greycon pet :p

Was major fun and I laughed my ass off: 106 RP for a 15 mins. fight :p

Another shaman was trying to make a run for it and I managed to deliver the killing blow JUST before he ported. He however didn't die but ported. Wondering if he died and zoned to bindstone or outside DF. We didn't get RP so I think the game considered it as a non-kill :)

R

Ravenbourne

Took you 15 minutes for 1 kill? er something must be wrong with your spec or something...

G

greenfingers

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
Took you 15 minutes for 1 kill? er something must be wrong with your spec or something...

read the WHOLE topic, instead of only the digets...

kewl fight :p

P

Powahhh

Originally posted by Puppetmistress

Was major fun and I laughed my ass off: 106 RP for a 15 mins. fight :p

life is so unfair :p:p
:clap::clap:

P

Puppetmistress

Re: ...

Originally posted by jox
Nice one :)

Was it yours? Because it would explain why you wheren't buffed just 10 minutes ago :)

S

Subbiz

good one but may I recommend to charm a necyomancer? mincers can get those and they do hit harder / have a larger hitpoint pool :p

J

Javai

I started out with a level 50 necyomancer it died on way up to merchants and so I was just seeing what we could do with grey con pets :)

J

jox

Re: Re: ...

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Was it yours? Because it would explain why you wheren't buffed just 10 minutes ago :)

Dont think I have the heart to leave my little bb in that vulnerable postion.

A

Arnor

Re: Re: Re: ...

Originally posted by jox

Jox is an experienced bb-abuser ;)

F

Freppe^^

Re: Re: Re: ...

Originally posted by jox

:ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread