Reotin, in DF...

S

Smartypants

Mr Reotin.
Thank you for visiting us albs down in DF, this night. Also thank you for stealthing around and ganking us tiny greys, and deliberately waiting until we were fighting a mob, before you stepped up and gave a display of your impressive fighting skills.
I'm sure the single RP you got from me gave you great satisfaction, and that the fight itself was a source of conciderable excitment to you. It must be thrilling to take on a challenging grey con, one-shot, run away, stealth, and then return to repeat your daring feat again.

You sir, are a pimple on the arse of humanity. I sincerely hope that the first thing that greets you tomorrow morning, when you step outside, is a particularly moist specimen of bird dropping, and that this bird excretion hits you squarely in the face. Preferably in the eye, so that it can then slowly continue down to your mouth and, hopefully, trickle in between your lips.
I further hope that your ISP goes out of business, that your harddrive crashes violently and irrevocably, that your toilet is flooded, and, finally, that the next girl you manage to pick up turns out to be a transvestite.

Thank you and have a good night.

S

Smartypants

Originally posted by Waok
You exp there at your own risk.
I am fully aware of that, and it's not the fact that I was killed that I object to.

W

Waok

People play the game for fun, if he finds ganking greys amusing, then why shoudnt he? He pays for the monthly subscription, and the right to play the game.

I'm not saying what he did wasnnt lame or anything, just amusing you have to come to the forums and whine about it, when it happens all the time.

Pointless thread.

S

Smartypants

Of course it's a pointless thread. I'm just venting my frustration with this kind of lame behaviour. It's a joke really, you see. My post, that is.

It's a pointless thread, and you made it even more pointless with your trivial remarks about paying monthly subscription, and yada yada yada...

Now relax and go to bed.

S

sollers_natus

Let the guy tell his story.. obviously it makes him feel good... so let him.

If his thread is already pointless, what does that make your thread? Find a thread pointless? go on to read the next.

Stop the crap about he pays his monthly subscription, you are just provocing. Stop doing that please, it's very annoying.

Greyganking is lame, that's a fact.

Viva Smartypants, bril posts imo! Had a good laugh about all the things you mentioned in your post :)

R

rg-zorena

Originally posted by Smartypants
Mr Reotin.
Thank you for visiting us albs down in DF, this night. Also thank you for stealthing around and ganking us tiny greys, and deliberately waiting until we were fighting a mob, before you stepped up and gave a display of your impressive fighting skills.
I'm sure the single RP you got from me gave you great satisfaction, and that the fight itself was a source of conciderable excitment to you. It must be thrilling to take on a challenging grey con, one-shot, run away, stealth, and then return to repeat your daring feat again.

You sir, are a pimple on the arse of humanity. I sincerely hope that the first thing that greets you tomorrow morning, when you step outside, is a particularly moist specimen of bird dropping, and that this bird excretion hits you squarely in the face. Preferably in the eye, so that it can then slowly continue down to your mouth and, hopefully, trickle in between your lips.
I further hope that your ISP goes out of business, that your harddrive crashes violently and irrevocably, that your toilet is flooded, and, finally, that the next girl you manage to pick up turns out to be a transvestite.

rofl noob cry more

O

osy

Lovely post. Whining with style, and me likes it.

Ps: Goooooo Blaz !

O

old.anubis

hoho
lotsa whines about grey ganking nowadays
imo it's time to remove dust from my sb and park him in alb part of df :cool:

X

xplo

pissing people off so that they whine at bw is funney!

B

Blazor Meneth

Mr Reotin.

Hahahahah was waiting for this post.
It was my pleasure sir to visit you and your friends :D
And altho everyone we're yellow becouse of teh system I still knew that some of you we're blue etc becouse of you pet and waht mobs you attacked, had myself a blast last night laughing all night, I mean had to take my aggresion on the albs couse they had been zerging my zerk a big part of the day. ROFL :D I'll come visit another day, did get more rp there then I've gotten with lil reotin the last 2 months heheheh (altho died bye evil mobs and a gang of angry little albs)

It was my pleasure sir, hope to see you again :D

PS: Sorry haven't stepped outside the door today becouse of illness so no bird drops on my head yet*

L

living

Reotin how do u get ur own flame threads? what do you do that i dont do? ;[ Oh well ill just keep ganking lowbies maybe ill get lucky :)

B

Blazor Meneth

Just visit them once a month max and always return to kill same guys during the evning and just be a demon from hells cave beneeth DF :)

S

Smartypants

I wondered if I would get a response... :D

Oh, I didn't know that the change of the con system in RvR had been implemented. Well, no big matter.

More interesting is that it seemed to me that you were deliberately trying to inflict an XP death on me, and my realm mates. This is what upset me quite a bit. But strangely enough, neither me, nor the unfortunate necromancer that you so boldy pulverized a few minutes later, lost any XP, even though we, at the time of our humiliatig demise, both were fighting a mob.
So how does that add up? Has this been changed, or was it divine justice, or what?

You will surely see me again, sir. Next time I will do my very best to resist, by falling over you, hopefully bleeding all over your fine leather suit, and, if the gods are with me, break the blade of your finest weapon with the weight of my dead body.

PS
I took the liberty of finding out your home address, sir, and I have now contracted a large number of pigeons. They await my instructions, outside your residence.
Sir, I wish you a speedy recovery.

B

Blazor Meneth

:hat: mid got DF atm, lemme park reotin and maybe cya some time later :D

D

december_rain

:ROFLMAO: best whine post i ever read. keep it up m8 :)

L

loxleyhood

Mr Reotin.

violin.gif

N

Nifrat

go reotin :) me wub u long time....

ooo and next time i want to join the greykilling

S

ssgamblor

My record is 11 mids , was fighting one for a long time , then some greys try to join in .. so pwnd is a word i would use ....
how ever i was nice enough to stay and be killed, i could of just ran out the mid exit but nahh i'm a sport.

Grey ganking is fun , but let them attack u first =)

M

MesS°

Everyone could learn a little from Smartypants this was indeed a funny read, i hope more will follow... It may be a wijn but so is 75% of the post here on BW, this atleast has some class... Instead of the countless mindless "U suX, I r0x, die IRL n00b" treads...

Thanks Smartypants :)

L

leoric

Originally posted by MesS°
Everyone could learn a little from Smartypants this was indeed a funny read, i hope more will follow... It may be a wijn but so is 75% of the post here on BW, this atleast has some class... Instead of the countless mindless "U suX, I r0x, die IRL n00b" treads...

Thanks Smartypants :)

You can bet ya bottom dollar there,ll be more, I love reading these encounters :spin:

S

Smartypants

Thank you MesS, and others, for the kind words. Unfortunately I have not had the opportunity to visit DF, in the last couple of days. Hence I have been unable to experience the sheer thrill and excitement of being one-shotted by a purple con Mid.
I have actually been busy with procuring some much needed XP, so that I, one day in the near future (well, at least from a geological perspective), may actually reach level 50. Then it will be my pleasure to disappoint mr. Reotin and his associates, by offering a little more resistance than wet rice paper.

But I am quite sure that, in the last two days, our friendly and bold Midgard neighbours have not encountered any major difficulties in locating grey con albs that are willing to serve as target practice.

B

Blazor Meneth

Thank you MesS, and others, for the kind words. Unfortunately I have not had the opportunity to visit DF, in the last couple of days. Hence I have been unable to experience the sheer thrill and excitement of being one-shotted by a purple con Mid.
I have actually been busy with procuring some much needed XP, so that I, one day in the near future (well, at least from a geological perspective), may actually reach level 50. Then it will be my pleasure to disappoint mr. Reotin and his associates, by offering a little more resistance than wet rice paper.

But I am quite sure that, in the last two days, our friendly and bold Midgard neighbours have not encountered any major difficulties in locating grey con albs that are willing to serve as target practice.

I will give a a thrill moment next time I'm back in DF... went in there last night and was haning around alb entrence portal when I jumped a infill (not grey as U mihgt think, lvl 50) but he had a friar friend and some els that rushed up from merchant so I had to follow the Exit point and now Reotin is logged in Hadrians tk :/

Better luck next time I guess :)

Users who are viewing this thread