Whoohoo

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Doh_boy said:
Resent?

heh sorry to be pendantic but unless you look like that remark that's quite a funny mistake :p

/edit also apologies if that was intentional and a joke. :)

Just ripping off old "Foghorn Leghorn"

Trem said:
Ahhh but did the remark look like a big hairy scotsman? If so then Laz DID resemble it.
:twak:

Will

/bin/su
leggy said:
Move on FFS. Half life mod playing tard0rs
Agreed. Not that I play very often any more, but I make sure to play games invented this century* when I do.

*QW will never age, and so is excluded.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Ch3tan said:
Dys if you cant get steam working post in the HL forum as well as going on irc, a whole load of people will help you out.

Maybe thats where I'm going wrong?
I have just been trying to connect to servers from within CS...thats where I get the wrong version error

I have not bothered getting steam. I waiting for it to be bundled with my copy of HL2! :eek:

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Lol maybe is the understatement of the day me ol chum ;)
Will, still gunna play cod, still gunna play bF1942, but I still think cs takes the most skill, I still think its the game I can play the longest ,and its still the game Im worst at, which just makes me want to play it all the more :)

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
dysfunction said:
Maybe thats where I'm going wrong?
I have just been trying to connect to servers from within CS...thats where I get the wrong version error

I have not bothered getting steam. I waiting for it to be bundled with my copy of HL2! :eek:

Wonder.gif

Screwy.gif

ScoobyDoo{KEA}

Fledgling Freddie
throdgrain said:
,and its still the game Im worst at, which just makes me want to play it all the more :)

lying bast you always rape me on cs.

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
even I can kill throddy in COD :p and thats saying something

*has sudden urge to play COD while at work*

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Lmao Insane I actually remember playing on the same server as you. I got a pretty good score as I recall, you got a bit of a pony one, then muttered something about "must have a good ping" or somesuch other bollocks, then pissed off ;)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Whoohoo!!

I've d/l steam and now CS works. Except i keep getting killed. I'm possibly even worse at it than TDC is at Unreal Tournament

Now where is that server you lot play on...

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Either add this ip in your favourties on the steam server list thingy or whack it in All Seeing Eye - 213.230.204.103:27015 (KEA server)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Aaah! Thanks!

I'll go and join that now...see if I can kill anyone!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
213.230.204.103:27015 KEA server

195.20.108.11:27025 Ninja Association server

213.219.7.202:27025 Meatyballs fun server

213.230.203.191:27015 Fast Action Responce Tactics server

212.69.230.221:27025 GSM public sever

Missing the ZhG server IP from my favourites, maybe someone else can provide it.

All good places to play, and with the exception of Meatyballs fun server, the chance to play with ex-BW peeps.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Thanks for those I've had a few games on them!

That KEA server is always empty!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Nah, you just have to know when to play there. The N~@ server is always full though, and thus hard to get onto!

throdgrain

FH is my second home
KEA server is generally populated between 7.30-11.00 most weekdays, and Sundays afternoons are a good bet too :)
Having said that, if you go in there at any time and wait a bit, people will come on :)

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Raven Shield ffs!

or maybe Vietcong, both make CS look like the second rate Bunnyhop kids fps it is. If only there were more maps for Vietcong it would be fantastic, as it is I play Raven Shield.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
There hasn't been bunnyhopping for CS in a long time, or people jumping around like mad.

Raven shield is good, Vietcong I couldnt get into.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Jonaldo said:
Raven Shield ffs!

or maybe Vietcong, both make CS look like the second rate Bunnyhop kids fps it is. If only there were more maps for Vietcong it would be fantastic, as it is I play Raven Shield.

Sorry m8, but thats so ill-imformed and silly, it makes you look like you've never played cs, which I suspect may be true :)

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Hope you enjoyed yourself m8 :) You do get a lot of BW/FH people on there, particularly Sundays :)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Yeah it was fun. I'll be wasting my life away on there a bit more often I think.

Moving Target

Fledgling Freddie
Ch3tan said:
MT, when you going to reinstall CS? If Ono ever comes back, we could get him playing again too :)

I've got the HL + mods and everything, as well as other games.

Any particular times to play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom