Who will play Everquest 2?

paldius

Fledgling Freddie
Moment WOW or EQ 2 comes out i will surely test it, ok maybe the pvp isnt that great in it but the pvp in those games will be sure better than dark age.

I still remember the pain in the ass to get some xp in EQ 1, and the grping stuff was much more fun than modern pl grps this days.

guess some need a change after playing dark age for more than 3 years :)

Tinu

Fledgling Freddie
Wow will have AvH servers. Alliance versus Horde.
I would like to think of it kinda like daoc without bks. And only 2 realms fighting which might cause imbalance, but just have to wait and see.
Myself i can´t think of playing a mmorpg without RvR-like gameplay.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Ardrias said:
That's what I've found most interresting so far during testing. Pretty much no assholes. Everyone is helpful. Noone is a prick to group with. Compare that to DAoC... and this is also just a beta we're talking about.

Game itself has some pretty nice features, and also some not as good... It's quite unlike anything I've played before tho, MMORPG wise. :)

I saw you and you ran straight past me... /cry

Ardrias

Fledgling Freddie
Wasnt sure if that was you, Shhy :eek:

Wouldnt want to start conversation and make an ass out of myself now would I? :(

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Hehhee, nerf not being allowed 3 letter named characters :(

Ardrias

Fledgling Freddie
PM me if you want to group sometime Shy. :) Provided we're not too far apart level-wise. I'm almost 13 atm, getting hard to solo.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Mmm, I'm still 9, trying to get my Fighter quests done and become a Brawler. I'll look out for you tho - we have a guild now.

Otto

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
WoW does have PvP content yes and from what i have heard it is good :) Goes on Undead, Horde and Alliance fighting each other, sounds interesting.

Its Horde vs Alliance. Undead is a part of the Horde.

Ardrias

Fledgling Freddie
Bored now. Aint logged in for a few days. The lack of PvP kinda... makes me want to not grind more.

Weylander

Fledgling Freddie
Definately goin EQ2, But as mentioned by others, I too will not get rid of my Daoc account, you never know, they might eventually get it sorted out hehehe

Played EQ1 for 3 years and only came to Daoc cos 6 RL friends got it, had good fun but the imbalances, cheats, bots and so forth have spoiled the game imo. It could have been "THE" great game too :(

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Mojo said:
No
If i meant im staying with daoc cos it's fucking arse i wouldn't actually be dumb enough to be playing it. Unlike all the other idiots that bitch and whine and yet still play, i mean how fucking dumb can you get, seriously?

Hi
My name is dumbass, i am so dumb i play this game i hate, i hate everyone in it, i hate the company that runs and i hate the company that makes it, but woe is me because im such a fucking idiot i still feel the need to play it, pay for it and whine about, my life is so hopelessly shite i have no other option?

Mojo wins the prize!

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
ive had about 4 friends in the beta, they basically said the same about EQ2:

day 1: its really cool really nice 3rd generation mmorpg blah blah

day 7: you know its kinda boring..

Ardrias

Fledgling Freddie
I patched it some days ago, but have yet to log in again. Might as well play a singleplayer game as long as they keep shared expdebt in the game.
Honestly the single most fucked up 'feature' ever to be seen in a MMORPG.

Your groupmate is a dumbass!
You lose shitloads of exp because he's a dumbass!
You curse a good deal!
You have to grind again!

Arse.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
ive had about 4 friends in the beta, they basically said the same about EQ2:

day 1: its really cool really nice 3rd generation mmorpg blah blah

day 7: you know its kinda boring..

ermmm correction:

4 friends of mine had the beta, not me...

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Ardrias said:
I patched it some days ago, but have yet to log in again. Might as well play a singleplayer game as long as they keep shared expdebt in the game.
Honestly the single most fucked up 'feature' ever to be seen in a MMORPG.

Your groupmate is a dumbass!
You lose shitloads of exp because he's a dumbass!
You curse a good deal!
You have to grind again!

Arse.

Aye.
I was almost reporting a bug the first time I lost exp because a groupmember got killed :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom