Who will make the seemingly right choice ?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
FFS LOOK AT " SWORD OF THE NEW WORLD" Beats them all tbh ^^

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
Eh, I'll try both (aoc-playing will take place tomorrow, for my part ;] ), when war come, I'll ofc try that as well.

Anyone deciding about what game to play, before they tried both (if curious about both games)... Seems retarded?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Eh, I'll try both (aoc-playing will take tomorrow for my part ;] ), when war come, I'll ofc try that as well.

Anyone deciding about what game to play, before they tried both... Seems retarded?

Zerg surfing Thanes seem retarded tbh :p.

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
Ah, and there will be stealth in WAR, somewhat limited though (stealth on a timer). Witch Hunter and Witch Elf = light melee dps classes with stealth on a timer.

Jarroman

Fledgling Freddie
tbh for me AoC was like an arrow aimed on the head of the current "mmo reality" but over the time and testing and .. and..and... the arrow lost its sharpness, lost its speed, it can't make a huge impact on the beast of "mainsteam mmogames" it will certainly wound it. :D time will tell if it actually manages to change sth.

so, malaka jim, don't pre-judge anything :)
AoC reviews show that it rox but the actual game could suck,
WAR revies show things that we don't like, but the game may actually worth playing .. or vice versa :D

i am afraid tho that both games will ... suck ;D
sticking to eve for the moment :D

ps:by the time u read this u alrdy saw aoc ... how's the lag? :D aoc combat system looks easily ruined by lag ;D

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
We tested the early access...

Not apparent lag with ping ranging from 90 to 150 usually. They still closing the servers for a couple of hours now and then, but thats expected. Not even official release date yet.

Grafix for those who care are pretty much like Crisis ones.

The combat system seems effective, and it gives a hint for superb 1v1 fights at @ 80 level.

As for WoWarhammer ? After doing a research on that (even tho its Mythic/GoA... so even the best game will end up ruined) it seems like a "we-all-know-what". Some1 told me they r changing it alot ... but somestuff i saw from april forward ... seemed pretty much the same to me.

So yeah...who will make the seemingly right choise ? AoC aint as good it could have been, meaning a bit more like DAOC... but its pretty decent... and a bit new. WoWarhammer bla bla bla.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
one button spammers need not apply sums up conan quite well :)

You can't stand there with auto attack on and if you just spam the same style over and over the enemy reacts to that and switches shields. Its all about the combos :)

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Not yet Twinsun. Its my m8s acc... i am getting a cd-key on the official release date.

But yeah.. i heard about the FH guild on Dagon server... so i may try that with my friends. What type server is Dagon ?

I am totally thinking of rolling a Tempest of Set... i see the lighting stuff... some good healing... a shield .. light armor... i heard some melee combos... Sounds like my kind of thing !

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Dagon is a PvE server, with pvp available only in the border worlds or in the minigames+ lots of ppl from daoc are there :)

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
i like more the age of conan... its like daoc2 from what i saw on a friends screen on netcafe... the tank version of combat at least its kinda look alike with rox grafics... although i was never been fond of tanks... im looking for a caster or a healer but time will show... anyone know a link of how a char looks when templated? :D or if they release any good pvp combat simulation to show how the game will be like after the first crap levels?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom