Who will be the first lvl 50 heretic

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
as topic says...who will be first 1 out...that meens no tasker grps...no bbs no using necros....straight from 1-50 solo or in grps wich dosent involve pling....would be fun to c how many can handle it without pling!!!!

my count...is that i can count it on my fingers...barrows/ac will be camp with necros and there heretic alts...best way to learn class is to play from lvl 1...my heretic on alb/lancelot is in this time lvl 12 and i have gone from lvl 1...and its a hard class with speccs...low af becuase of the cloth only ability...so wich will hit the magic 50 the old fashion way....i have both necro and bb...but wont use them to pl a new class!

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Good thinking :) I wont pl my Valkyrie either, despite having bot (well maybe some on later levels, but wanna try it the old fashioned way first). Would be great if lots of people left their bots in ToA and came to Catacombs for some oldschool fun ^^

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
agree....u learn the class better if u play from lvl 1...i have learnd alot alrdy on my heretic

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Apparently Catacombs is really fun to level in. So.. yeah.. I'm not really interested in the who, but more in the when. (How fast does the average player hit level 50)

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Daedalus said:
Apparently Catacombs is really fun to level in. So.. yeah.. I'm not really interested in the who, but more in the when. (How fast does the average player hit level 50)
cata is fun to lvl in...i still only have located 3 of all dungeons...but working on it

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Doesn't take long in Catacombs to reach 50, i been playing US catacombs since last week and made a Vampiir to see if i wanted to play one when EU catacombs comes out, my Vampiirs is currently level 41 with a few plat, and /play is 1 day 21 hours, no pl'ing, crappy gear/weps, no jewels and a bit of thid/molvik to get charge/ip.

so its not to hard, altho i can see it being a pain to level a caster without fop/buffs in instance dungeons as with your 50 BB grpd with you, you will not gain exp and when you disband the bot leaves the instance dungeon instantly which sucks.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
An average player without bot or PLing can make it to 50 in about a week of normal playtime. (Or so I read). :)

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Jimmyjr said:
Doesn't take long in Catacombs to reach 50, i been playing US catacombs since last week and made a Vampiir to see if i wanted to play one when EU catacombs comes out, my Vampiirs is currently level 41 with a few plat, and /play is 1 day 21 hours, no pl'ing, crappy gear/weps, no jewels and a bit of thid/molvik to get charge/ip.

so its not to hard, altho i can see it being a pain to level a caster without fop/buffs in instance dungeons as with your 50 BB grpd with you, you will not gain exp and when you disband the bot leaves the instance dungeon instantly which sucks.
have u manage to found out who to give the aurulite chips to?

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Yes...

In Shar Labrinth - the merchants are next to the Enchanter trainer, they cost alot to buy the stuff tho, its about 366 aurulite for a level 41 pierce wep and 250+ for 1 armour part :/

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Jimmyjr said:
Yes...

In Shar Labrinth - the merchants are next to the Enchanter trainer, they cost alot to buy the stuff tho, its about 366 aurulite for a level 41 pierce wep and 250+ for 1 armour part :/
now u talking hib...i play alb

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
well tbh it wont be that hard to find people to group with and im sure some considerate people will just power level themselves a new class up straight to 50 in ac/modern/fins. There always is people who want to have the badge of first 50 but in most cases after they hit 50 they are then waiting for everyone else to catch up so they can do toa mls ;)

personally im considering leveling up a vamp and banshee at the same time on both accounts do vamp on my bb account and banshee on my main account that way when they hit 50 i can choose which one to play and not have to have them all on the same account.

I think im going to enjoy catacombs although will have to see :) btw do vamps need end buff from bards or can they do without ?

Helme

Resident Freddy
Awarkle said:
I think im going to enjoy catacombs although will have to see :) btw do vamps need end buff from bards or can they do without ?
Aslong as what they are hitting got endurance, with the right specc you can endurance tap them, so simple answer no. But they still benefit from it.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Took some vamp on Mordred 2 hours from 46 - 50 he said. They can quest in all 3 catacombs, though.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
what i meent was...like warky said....someone will think he is so uber to hit 50 first becuas he has a necro to pl...what i want is to get the old fashion grps back and getting to 50 the hard way

Helme

Resident Freddy
Dwali said:
what i want is to get the old fashion grps back and getting to 50 the hard way
The -hard- way doesn't really exist any more with Catacombs and the current camp bonuses :p

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Helme said:
The -hard- way doesn't really exist any more with Catacombs and the current camp bonuses :p
yee but u know what i meen...no bbs and higher lvl players to kill...just a grp of heretics

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Dwali said:
best way to learn class is to play from lvl 1...
I don't agree at all. You don't learn much about your char in PvE, cuz' PvE never push you to the limits. Imo you start to learn the important things about your char in RvR where you have to act fast to survive. PvE is easy compared to RvR ^^

pichal

Fledgling Freddie
the lvl1-20 is the most fun off all, oh remeber the first days one beta server with my lvl3vikings that wer good times

the only hard thing now, will u find eny group's before 20? so mby its better to use free lvl?

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
pichal said:
the lvl1-20 is the most fun off all, oh remeber the first days one beta server with my lvl3vikings that wer good times

the only hard thing now, will u find eny group's before 20? so mby its better to use free lvl?
can´t use /level on the new classes...not inplanted yet

vintervargen

Banned
the only time i remember 1-20 as fun, was with a dualwielder and a pre-nerf dmgadd bot.

you attack a mob with your axe and hit for 1 dmg. you hit for 50 additional damage.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
vintervargen said:
the only time i remember 1-20 as fun, was with a dualwielder and a pre-nerf dmgadd bot.

you attack a mob with your axe and hit for 1 dmg. you hit for 50 additional damage.
hehehe yee...i always run and ask lvl 50 wizzes for dmg add

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Jimmyjr said:

only hard coz most ppl that use buffbots cant remember how to do it the normal way...

they are gonna have to learn the game all over imo.

Night

Fledgling Freddie
I remember killing a salisbury giant within a grp once, a lowbie grp was watching us and when we killed it we felt uber, it was the general feeling, yes you can touch me, i killed a giant :D be fun to do it all over again.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Night said:
I remember killing a salisbury giant within a grp once, a lowbie grp was watching us and when we killed it we felt uber, it was the general feeling, yes you can touch me, i killed a giant :D be fun to do it all over again.

Going to play back on hib/pryd or making boring heretic on alb? :p

Personally i'm almost waiting to start level my banshee

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Dwali said:
agree....u learn the class better if u play from lvl 1...i have learnd alot alrdy on my heretic

you can learn how to play a class in a day anyhow, you don´t need 50 lvl´s to be able to do that... blame it on something else, if you want to give a reason for not pling it, but after playing Daoc for this long I can honestly say that it really dosent matter...

Sure if this is your first lvl 50 maby, thats a whole other thing really.

I have never pled a char except for my bb, but will still say that you don´t need that much time to learn any char in the game... want to learn the char do the last lvling from 49-50 maby and after that RvR, you don´t need more...

Bad excuse, just say you really love PvE instead /cheers

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:

so so true ^^

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Erm powerleveling a char you have never played or has a totally different play style to anything you have played before is generally a really bad move :)

Saying you learn most of your skills in rvr might be true for the rvr side of things but some classes have a totally different play style in pve.

I know this when ever anims pm me asking how i get mushrooms on battlements or how do i kill certain mobs or and the list goes on.

Way to many noob people running around with ebayed/powerleveled chars that dont have a clue and all they are doing is feeding rps to the enemy until they realise that they cant actually play the char they are playing.

I wont go on but tbh i think 1-5 get help leveling 5-24 is the fun time 25-50 = boring :)

But as for powerleveling a new class im sure some muppet will do it they always do then they just go back to whatever fotm class they were playing before. I know i wasnt the first lvl 50 anim on prydwen but i know im probbly one of the longer lasting.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
lvl 1-5 u can use lvl help becuase not much spells/styles from thouse lvls...from 5-50 the spells start to get fun...i will be running a fixt heretic grp with my guild (thouse that are left) if space anyone that wants can join the heretic grp

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Awarkle said:
all they are doing is feeding rps to the enemy

I levelled all my chars pretty much the "proper way" and I still do that :( /cwy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom