Who was this person

Tilda

I once soloed 2 vamps on classic on my cabalist!
I nearly had an orgasm it was so cool :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Was really busy on rvr saturday, i managed to see the sorc again, sheared him and dotted him but mid were out in force and most of the alb casters got steamrolled.

The guy's name was ylwrath, why oh why are you that disgusting blue colour.

I'd just like to thank elbeek for all his help and support in this matter.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Bahumat said:
I'd just like to thank elbeek for all his help and support in this matter.

Any opportunity for some xrealm epeen stroking is fine by me. I was a tad dissapointed that you could only summon a babies finger but no doubt your roxing soloing will enable it to be manly in no time at all;)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
elbeek said:
Any opportunity for some xrealm epeen stroking is fine by me. I was a tad dissapointed that you could only summon a babies finger but no doubt your roxing soloing will enable it to be manly in no time at all;)

so you insulting my penis or e-peen?

How does that remotely insult me when you have no valid proof on my sex, let alone cock size? The funny thing is your insults are weak, for you to insult me and actually annoy me you have to hit a nerve. An insult or threat is nothing if the person is not affected/scared by your comments.

the other problem you have is you dont know me, you dont have any background so your insults are the common "flexing ya e-peen", "you suck at daoc", "Die of Aids" or any other ill thought comment.

I wont insult you anymore, you came on my post and made a dumbass comment sure, but i'll leave you to show the community what type of person you are with your following posts.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
knighthood said:
Tourmalines !!!

Edited your sig for the love of god!

bahumat said:
not really, i just think your a complete idiot and thought i would give you my opinion...just like you gave me yours :)

i wont go home and cry about your comments, nor will i have trouble sleeping. I just thought i would let you know what i think of you.

hmm was it a solo kill or not, now the sorc was out of his lifetap cast range with a dot on him, he had roughly 5% hp and i had a bolt waiting for him to enter my range, i was mezz immune and he was running to me...the dot had a couple more ticks on him but Jess lifetapped him for the final 5% damage.

I think it was a solo kill, maybe when you look at things black and white its not solo but i did all the work, i controlled the fight, i had him on roughly 5% hp, i had him dotted, i was out his lifetap range, he was running into my bolt range and i was stationary with a bolt ready so i would cast first. Call it what you will but i'd already won the fight and in my book thats a solo kill whether Jess did the final 50 dmg to him or not.

Tbh you could have cast bolt, sorc resisted it, purged your dot and then nuked the fuck out of you resulting in death. So really Jess saved your life!

And stop reply to Elbeek, youre just giving him what he wants... and its funny heh.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Nomans Land said:
Tbh you could have cast bolt, sorc resisted it, purged your dot and then nuked the fuck out of you resulting in death. So really Jess saved your life!

And stop reply to Elbeek, youre just giving him what he wants... and its funny heh.

yeah maybe he could have resisted it, but im at bolt range and he is on 5% so he will run slow, we are at Glenlock so i could run ionto the tower if need be.

the dot was already on him and it had a couple ticks left so if he purged that he would have to do something miraculous to kill me, im at bolt range and im abouts to cast bolt, i'd already sheared his buffs so my cast time would have been better, i could have spam dotted him when he got into my range...he was abouts to die and i was mezz immune so there was no spell he could use to cause me any hassel. for him to lifetap he has to come into range, i dont have to move so i will easily cast first.

yes he could cast amnesia but it dont do any damage

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Yet again an innocuous post ends up with lots of flaming. Shame :mad:

Gratz on the almost-kill anyway, keep killing the albs to keep the hibguard alliance strong muhahaha (only j/k) :clap:

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Bahumat said:
yeah maybe he could have resisted it, but im at bolt range and he is on 5% so he will run slow, we are at Glenlock so i could run ionto the tower if need be.

the dot was already on him and it had a couple ticks left so if he purged that he would have to do something miraculous to kill me, im at bolt range and im abouts to cast bolt, i'd already sheared his buffs so my cast time would have been better, i could have spam dotted him when he got into my range...he was abouts to die and i was mezz immune so there was no spell he could use to cause me any hassel. for him to lifetap he has to come into range, i dont have to move so i will easily cast first.

yes he could cast amnesia but it dont do any damage

He casts amnesia you cant do anything so you run into his life tap range... boom dead. Though im sure you wouldnt have been that stupid, but he could have sat and cast amnesia still at atleast 15%, or used a item to gain some health and ran away xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom