Who was this person

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yesterday i was on my shaman Mid Excal, i was near Mid POC and i got jumped by a Sorc, he was a saracen and had a cat pet of some sort, i think he may have had a brittle guard as well. It was about 6pm-8pm

My shaman is called Wallinspector and once you mezzed me+lifetapped i ran to the water (to get out of LOS), like a fool you followed me so i buff sheared you+dotted etc.

i ran up to melee you, you quick casted root then ran off and i dotted you some more, also threw in a bolt+dd.

I had you on 10% and ran off to let the dot tick, knowing you would chase me i got my bolt range and faced you, i then waited for you to get in range...just as i casted bolt some fucking idiot called Jess (SM) leeched the last 5%

Who was you mr sorc? you were my first solo kill...to be fair you can say to your friends "yeah, well i was the first person to be solo'd by bahumat on pryd/excal cluster"

It was my first kill solo on rvr, he had a pet and i was proud the tactics i used worked so well. If you read FH whats your name please :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Oh yeah, if it helps i have cyclops eye shielf plus im dark green+gold coloured.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Nooo shame about the leecher, you're gonna have to find him again and have another go!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
well i technically won, he had about 5% hp and my dot had a couple ticks left :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
xxManiacxx said:
Why oh why didnt he just have the pet on you?

originally when he mezzed+lifetapped me i ran to the shore to get out of LOS, he never used the pet then.

when he rooted me i got my spells off as his pet was passive, when he was on about 15% he did send the pet in but i'd already re-dotted him so it was kinda late.

and Pirkel its not a epeen thread, i'd got level 50 on my shaman a couple days before and it was my first time out in NF solo, i was glad my tactics worked against him and it would be nice to know who my first solo kill was against.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Aspher said:
honestly this is such a sad post

wow thanks for your input, i mean although its completely off topic its hilarious so that makes up for it. /sarcasm off

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Aspher said:
honestly this is such a sad post

Have to agree here. Wow you nearly got a solo kill, please reassure us you wont't post every time you kill again.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Have to agree here. Wow you nearly got a solo kill, please reassure us you wont't post every time you kill again.

Difference to this and youre guildies spamming every RvR thread with more or less useless info is? ^^

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Nedo said:
Difference to this and youre guildies spamming every RvR thread with more or less useless info is? ^^

generalizing is such a nice thing :mad:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
LordjOX said:
It's so hard reading the status log.

well after i killed him i noticed my penis stayed the same size but my e-peen grew alot! then i got a message from goa, thought maybe a "well done" message but it was the usual "hi, if your reading this your ld"

Bahumat

FH is my second home
elbeek said:

you are honestly a fucking moron, bollocks to getting banned on FH i will have my say and you will nodoubt read it.

i recently got my shaman 50, after allot of pve and work i managed to get my artefacts so im slowly completing my character, i dont go out to rvr much as my resists suck and my armour is all rog's so i die quick.

i dont play a warlock or vampiir neither so im hardly overpowered, im specced 46 buff 8 heal 27 cave so im not offensive specced, i've watched alot of video's with shaman in to try and learn tricks/tips on the class, i feel im doing pretty well and to go out and beat someone solo showed me that my hard work paid off, ok maybe the guy was a bit of a noob or was lettting his baby play the pc but i was happy i beat him.

I hoped on the off chance the guy browsed FH so i could find out who it was, would have been nice to know who my first solo kill was with my shaman.

but yeah your right, i mean you speak for the whole of FH and what you say must be right, i mean your in synogy so you speak for the community. Maybe if i was like you or you friends who nodoubt say "Fucking bainhsee los abuser" or "Why dont we get pet spamm classes" or maybe one of the other comments.

Lets all flame me for trying to find out something, i mean its not important to you and it does not affect you in any way but your elbeek from synogy so you must make your opinion known, i mean you offer me so much insight as to who i killed, maybe with this information i can work out who it was.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
lol if you check for posts by elbeek you see such informative posts much like he did on mine.

Good on you elbeek, you do your bit to make Daoc a better place, you'll be an E&E soon with all that useful information you have to share :)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Ouuu, guess I touched a raw spot eh?

Oh btw according to you Jess finished him off so it wasn't a solo kill. :twak:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
not really, i just think your a complete idiot and thought i would give you my opinion...just like you gave me yours :)

i wont go home and cry about your comments, nor will i have trouble sleeping. I just thought i would let you know what i think of you.

hmm was it a solo kill or not, now the sorc was out of his lifetap cast range with a dot on him, he had roughly 5% hp and i had a bolt waiting for him to enter my range, i was mezz immune and he was running to me...the dot had a couple more ticks on him but Jess lifetapped him for the final 5% damage.

I think it was a solo kill, maybe when you look at things black and white its not solo but i did all the work, i controlled the fight, i had him on roughly 5% hp, i had him dotted, i was out his lifetap range, he was running into my bolt range and i was stationary with a bolt ready so i would cast first. Call it what you will but i'd already won the fight and in my book thats a solo kill whether Jess did the final 50 dmg to him or not.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
im waiting for the thread from the bloke who killed the sorc saying

'thanks whoever got this sorc down to 5%'

elbeek

Part of the furniture
rampant said:
im waiting for the thread from the bloke who killed the sorc saying

'thanks whoever got this sorc down to 5%'

TBH I don't think Jess is quite as anal as the topic starter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom