who still waiting to get stuff back?

Cathos

Fledgling Freddie
was it not close to the patch or after the patch they said they would finish it off in that week?

some how i don't think so lol.
still alot of poeple here missing kit and are getting frustrated by getting told one thing and goa doing another.
i realise it's hard work on the gms but an update ( better than their ) "its nearly done scenario" would be nice.

jakob

Fledgling Freddie
I submitted my bug report 050905. Today I just realised that on 031005 they had changed my report to "solved", and I never got an email about that, not to mention no items or anything back.

I resubmitted my report now, I guess I'll hear from around christmas.

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Nerf me gently for asking a very dumb question...

I havent played for approx 6 months - i loginto Prydwen / Hibernia a few days ago and notice a lot of my bits n pieces on several toons missing...

I understand there was a big hoo-har as a lot of people stuff went missing...

Do i contact rightnow with each character and a list of the things i think disappeared? or do i just say the toons names and server / realm etc, as i want to report this after not noticing due to not logging in, in ages.

Thanks in advance. :worthy:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
You have to name the items yourself, as much as possible. I'm pretty sure it's possible to have several characters in one report, and it's probably favored. Good luck remembering all your items after half a year tho, that probably won't be too easy. Be sure to check your vaults aswell, as they deleted items from there aswell.

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
Well nothing back yet after nearly 7 weeks. I really need to be more patient :x

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
You have to name the items yourself, as much as possible. I'm pretty sure it's possible to have several characters in one report, and it's probably favored. Good luck remembering all your items after half a year tho, that probably won't be too easy. Be sure to check your vaults aswell, as they deleted items from there aswell.

Thanks Straef, I'm not looking forward to trying to remember it all ... :(

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
I still have not being compensated...

3 weeks roughly ive being waiting :(

aika

Part of the furniture
Another week passes and my chars still stripped.

And again no official info from GoA about the issue anywhere, no update on how many chars left/how many were done during the week.

I'm getting a feeling they forgot about us at all to be honest.

That's not how a company should act towards its customers. I would understand if we were playing a free game, but we pay to play and yet we can't play for nearly 2 months already!

Anyways I'd appreciate any info from goa about the progress of the restoration

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom