who still waiting to get stuff back?

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Still waiting from the first monday the server came up, now rapidly approaching the third week.

aika

Part of the furniture
12 days and counting, this is some kind of joke.

And no info whatsoever again!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Finally got my stuff, after two weeks, or some of it. Got 75p and 30 gem's after having spent well over a hundred plat on the cleric, but at least eoy is lvl 10 ;x
And yes, I realise they're working hard etc. But I simply wouldn't be me if I didn't have something to bitch about ;o

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Stardate log:[5-09-2005]
Prydwen is back up .. - We sent in reports regarding my intire pryd acc stripped for every item besides the lvl30 rogs on my reaver(wich i gave up on)..

Stardate log:[22-09-2005]
Its getting very cold down here in barrows. We´ve been trying desperatly to get back on foot with a borrowd necro, but it dosent seem to go anywhere.
How much longer the crew can take this, is unsertain.

/cruel world :(

Tumleratin

Fledgling Freddie
still waiting also .. thats 3 weeks damnit :eek:

i like their idea of priorities, lets shut server down to fix "player titles" ... imo thier times would be better spent fixing this much more annoying probem

Glittery_Princess

One of Freddy's beloved
Im still waiting - got an email telling me to be patient etc but nothing since then :(

The annoying thing is that my chars could really be taking advantage of this "free-level-every-2-days" thing....if they wernt naked of course :p

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Has anyone had their chars stripped of items, but replaced with another realms "lowbe" items ?
My healer lost all its items, but in the inventory it had the lowbe Cabby staff and the first 3 cabby robes :eek:

Glittery_Princess

One of Freddy's beloved
For some strange reason my Vamp has a Gem in her weapon slot (cant remember the name of it) and it looks like she is holding a loot bag in her left hand. Everything else was stripped off her - she didnt have this gem before.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Ixnay said:
Has anyone had their chars stripped of items, but replaced with another realms "lowbe" items ?
My healer lost all its items, but in the inventory it had the lowbe Cabby staff and the first 3 cabby robes :eek:

Yes.

My Reaver had a lowbie Animist kit

Darzil

edp33

Fledgling Freddie
did anyone lose anything from their characters vaults or just the armour/weapons etc on the character stripped? My vault was empty after the server went down except for some grey con dagger that appeared with some bizzare proc on it and an error code.

Duqin

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone else still waiting? It's getting close to a month since I reported my missing items (050906-000427).

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
still waiting here, reported on 7th and no word as of yet

Er-Murazor

Fledgling Freddie
Wai said:
still waiting here, reported on 7th and no word as of yet

Same here, reported also on same time.
Not any kind of estimation for returning yet.:twak:
2nd acc has been closed now for some days and not gonna open it until I know when there's gonna be some action onward.

Imho GOA should take care of this issue 1st and when this is solved start to work on clustering.

farewell

Fledgling Freddie
So does anyone know why it is taking so long?
Since I reported my vamps items missing I have decided to start a fresh on alb/excal .
Atm ive managed to farm over 10p and i have a lvl 49 necro ,lvl43 theurg ,lvl 31 mincer and ive got a lvl 41 bb in under 3 weeks :mad:
My point maily being , does anyone work for them anymore to sort the missing items out? Because there seems alot of people still with items missing.
Also whats the point giving me any compensation on hib/pryd because I doubt I will ever play there again .
:mad:

Jagarna

Fledgling Freddie
Im still waiting...have played this game since the release and spent alot of time/money so i fell a bit disipointed becuse all the time i/we have been waiting:twak:

Cathos

Fledgling Freddie
i've been waiting close to a month now and still no equipment , my subs running out this week and untill i get an email saying i got my stuff back my subs are not getting re-new'd, no point in paying for a service when you can't use over the half the stuff you are paying to use.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe a bit offtopic but does anyone know if you find out your characters have been stripped from all items now that they will still restore them? Just found out some of my characters got stripped who I forgot to check once the server got reopened.
I did send a report of it to RN but no idea if they will still sort it after such a long time..

Cathos

Fledgling Freddie
i don't think it's too much to ask that poeple who have not received equipment and such back that they should get an update email to let em know whats going on etc cos tbh it's frustrating not having kit , bank suplies missing ( crafting metals etc ) and all sorts.

i have a 50 merc and haven't played him the whole month i've had my acount open, he has missing artis, and also which i find convenient is that all my resist gear for rvr is gone but all the shit gear remains?, so been stuck playing the pvp server untill it's sorted out and i'd like a little rvr action before i go to classic when it's released.

funny thing is my 2 brothers and their friends are thinking of returning to camelot and i told them about the item lose me and others have had and they are now not gonna bother opening accounts cos they know it will take 1+ month to play their main chars.

so instead it think they will wait untill classic and then play there instead.

Glittery_Princess

One of Freddy's beloved
Anyone know if you need to have your account open to get your items back? I havent re-newed my account this month but dont want this to affect me getting my items back?

Falukropp

Fledgling Freddie
Still nothing. I know ppl with reports filed later than mine got compensated.

RN:ed it again 2 weeks ago and asked if they had any idea when I should expect my toons to be fixed, and they said 1-2 days. Yeah right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom