who still waiting to get stuff back?

elkira

Fledgling Freddie
just a quick thread to work out ( if we can) the average time to get stuf back after database losse's i have been waitng to get a full retriveal of all my stuff ,inc personal vault ..sent them mail to rightnow on 5th septmber so nearly 10 days ....how is everyone else doing and how many got theres back as of now??

Soha

Fledgling Freddie
A friend of mine is still waiting and hasent heard a word yet .......

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Still waiting ;o
Discontinued cleric acc and it'll prolly close before I receive anything ~~~~

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Requested 4 hours ago, received items since then.

elkira

Fledgling Freddie
typical ive been waiting 10 days ....lol some ppl are just born lucky ...i hope you do the euro lottery with that luck...:)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Been waiting since monday afternoon the 5th for info about my 5 naked and stripped chars and still no word :(

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
Still w8ing here for info on my striped Valk, not that I need those items anymore, had new template made and now I'm farming those darn scrolls for artis.

I don't know if it's so, but I think that I have queue nr. 961, that is if the query nr on reply mail has anything to do with in what order items are comming back to uss players.
Last night (14/9-05 around 17.00cet) I heard that some guy with nr450 got his item back on a char.

Ohh noooo :twak: :twak: and darn I just recalled that I need GoA to restore yet another item, I had GoLM on my Valk before. Yes thats a crapy item on Valk, but time spent camping that should be worth atlest a plat or two. But then again updating info on lost item will proly debump me to last in queue.

Worst thing with this corupt database thingie, well I vote for increasing the scroll dropprate on all mobs for atlest 1month. With all the money GoA is pumping out due to lost items, cm's price on scrolls will sky rocket, maby I'd ought to set that EoY 3of3 to 50p (won't happen, don't worrie). Then again if one were to stop playing for say 1month, untill cm price are back to normal (insane prydwen price), recived cash would maby make a difference in the effort to rebuild a char.

Anyways, in hopes that we all soon get our problems solved, gl have fun and game on.
/Joohl

suelothvar

Fledgling Freddie
still waiting, filed in request 06 11am num 140 ish, dont expect items for least another weak :(

just noticed my bainshee also naked, but not updating till get some reply

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
Reported my stripped char on 5th September, no word yet.

What a joke.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
reported items on 5th, recieved an automated msg, nothing since then,,, sent another report yday "under subscription problems" got answer in 3-5 hours .)

suelothvar

Fledgling Freddie
just sent second rightnow updated with my naked bainshee, didnt update first as no way im pushing it to last in que after 2 weaks...

not holding my breath though tbh anymore

Kari

Fledgling Freddie
Logged on the first day, not heard anything since. Bloody annoying to hear that people logging incidents are being sorted within hours when others are taking 10 days.

Voltage

Fledgling Freddie
my mincer still nekkid as the day he was /levelled, reported day pryd came up and heard nothing but now Ive updated so know it wont be sorted for a few weeks :)

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
reported on 7th due to being semi away at the time, then got told to resubmit my report for whatever reason on the 9th (no idea y as the report on the 7th was exactly the same as my current one) As u can expect tho after submitting so late, no word yet.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Still waiting for 3 of my chars to get stuff back as well as my level 10 tarts on thadius

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Not heard anything since I reported on the day the server came up. Two low characters and my veteran cleric lost the lot. Fortunately I've been lent kit to keep my cleric viable, so have been able to run ML group steps and will be able to attend ML raids.

Darzil

elkira

Fledgling Freddie
Thx to all that are answering my post at least we now know that its not just our own chrs that are being ignored ....i would suggest that we sent an email to somewhere?....asking if it might be possible if GOA to post the number they are at in the queue ( asumming we are right ,that its the last digits on the reference number).on the homepage so at least we may have an idea how we stand .
however knowing goa, everyone that sent the email would get bumped to back of queue for asking such a thing..but it would be nice to have an idea where they are at ....

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Friends of mine still haven't got his stuff back,seeing that GOA send me funny email. What's worse we can't even run our GG without him so this is on theory affecting 8 people.

As you must have noticed, we had to shut down the Prydwen server for several
consecutive days due to considerable technical problems. Our teams dedicated
all their time and efforts to correct these problems and they are now solved.
However, we are definitely aware of the disturbance triggered by this issue.

moik

Fledgling Freddie
After a week i got items restored on my cleric. I had to wait 3 more days (i Rightnowed it at the same time but updated it a few hours later cause i remembered some additional stuff) for my necro only to be told they didn't find anything in their logs. Updated it again and told them to check better and so they did and i got stuff back the next day.

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
well posted to writenow with "050905-000947" about my cleric and reaver being stripped and 11 days now with nothing.

Sigidil

One of Freddy's beloved
I think it's about time those guildmasters handover my stuff now. Been patience for about 2 weeks now (almost 3 weeks) and still got nothing back (for only 1 char) AND PAYING account still .... !

n° : 050905-000750 and updated once just 1 hour after making the post!

You can't say you don't done 750 people yet tho ??
So handover my stuff now plz ..

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
Friends of mine still haven't got his stuff back,seeing that GOA send me funny email. What's worse we can't even run our GG without him so this is on theory affecting 8 people.

In our group, we have had our healers in ROG drops from their buff bots.

Adirel

Fledgling Freddie
The char I play most with + a buffbot nr 0905-1007 and 1010 and nothing yet.

Then I have some lowbie stripped too, I dont care about them, if it wasn't for the items I had in their vaults.

elkira

Fledgling Freddie
hi again all
today i sent an email to goa asking if it would be possible if they could post on homepage something to give us a clue how the giving back of stuff was going and also if and how the ref:number your recived helped?.....
1: i got no answer to if they would post anything helpfull on the site in a way or state of play on giving back items
2:i was also informed that the reference number you get has no bearing what so ever as to when your get stuff back that is just the number of the email they have sent out that day and is reset everyday to zero.the first6 numbers of it is the date IE todays is 050916 so knowing your number dosent mean anything ..so i guess we just have to wait .....bummer..

Voltage

Fledgling Freddie
bump... im still waiting, anyone else?

or maybe the support guys got bored of it and just decided all the rest of em must be fraudulent and closed em :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom