Who or what class do nightshades fear?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
best advice is, if you stealth past a NS ... keep going away and come back a minute later.

i think you overdo the 'going away' bit sometimes :)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Minstrel playes his NS very well and is probably the toughest one out there atm. Shame he quit Alb tho /kiss

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
elbeek said:
Minstrel playes his NS very well and is probably the toughest one out there atm. Shame he quit Alb tho /kiss

<3 Beeks m8 please stop killing my vamp while lvling artis she only lvl 47 will ya? :(

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Minstrel said:
<3 Beeks m8 please stop killing my vamp while lvling artis she only lvl 47 will ya? :(

Sorry m8, didnt know it was you. Why do u use the bb other than for healing?

Mavericky

Fledgling Freddie
The best nightshades are easily the hardest stealther fights I ever have, and i can RA/ML/Arti dump on them and still loose. Thankfully most are are a little more squishy so I can hold my own. A well kitted out one seems like a nice class to play :D

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
elbeek said:
Sorry m8, didnt know it was you. Why do u use the bb other than for healing?

lvl 47 might happend to die :) and ofc for healing for less downtime <3

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Nobody mentioned my Crush Heretic? :(

Anyways, i find SB far more lethal then NS. Ill fight a RR10 NS over a RR5 SB any day! :m00:

illu

Part of the furniture
Cylian said:
<shrug> you overdo it with strafing ... lots

I like fighting VF, he's like a frog on speed, or a mini-kangaroo bouncing all over the place :> And his strafing is so he gets off his positionals.

How many sb's use pincer after a Frosty Gaze or CD? I seem to only have time to run through and do a SS and IB. Is there time to do a pincer then SS then IB?

Oli - Illu

kivik

Part of the furniture
Nightshades are the ones I like to fight the most, always put up a nice fight and most of them are solo. Can just smile when they use remedy against me, though :)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
no reason to use pincer yet, damage isn't all that great.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
well for me

Necro. nice balanced class. Enjoyable to fight. Such thought went into this class, even the lovely unique pet model.

Cabby. Again its awsome the way the pet can just insta stun your ass, to faciliate this great tactic they employ of running and letting you test your defense versus a giagantic pet meleeing your for 400 damage. If the pet fails to stun you in your running race with the cabby. then the cabby has the risky task of a QC Disese and continue the race or a moc and lifetap.

Sorc. No need to go into this one really. The balance of 2 forms of CC, SOI, ml9, MOC and lifetap is already known. These are a weak walkover class played by people who really want a challenge.

Theurg. rr5 = u loose

SM. Perfectly balanced if afk for 1 minute at start of fight.

WL. These are perfectly balanced as long as you dont attack them

BD. A unique design concept where all players of this class exclusivly try and daze there opponents while spinning around them... when perfected this dance seems to regenerate their health at a faster rate than you can take it off. There has been rumours some of them do have other non insta spells that have been casted in the history of daoc, but we have yet to get a confirmed sighting of this.

for me anyway casters are just bollacks. (same with hib ones) traditionally they were always vulnerable if you get in their faces but they got like some insanely (boring) get out of jail free cards, along with a cast speeds that literally mean u get dropped in 4-5 seconds of being bombed on.

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
WL, and trios of hunters/sbs

can PA a WL, full chain, see hes hp at 10% then think, yey i beat a WL.
then stun wears off, and my screen laggs from 3 instant effects of chambers in my head, WL on 100% im on 5% hp's and think, oh shit inc non-interruptable pbae spell, and die

trios of hunter's and sb's is just .... :twak:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
I like fighting VF, he's like a frog on speed, or a mini-kangaroo bouncing all over the place :> And his strafing is so he gets off his positionals.

How many sb's use pincer after a Frosty Gaze or CD? I seem to only have time to run through and do a SS and IB. Is there time to do a pincer then SS then IB?

Oli - Illu

go 44 LA 50 axe. open with raider, then use havoc > tyrs fury backed up with comeback > frosty. if stun lands, use the side asd (forgot name) and do a backchain. its so incredibly tempting to roll a sb but i guess they'll become very fotm next patch which makes it a lot less appealing. QQ.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Vodkafairy said:
go 44 LA 50 axe. open with raider, then use havoc > tyrs fury backed up with comeback > frosty. if stun lands, use the side asd (forgot name) and do a backchain. its so incredibly tempting to roll a sb but i guess they'll become very fotm next patch which makes it a lot less appealing. QQ.

nm, glacial movement is the name.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:

have already tried that specc :D

Wasnt that fun.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
have already tried that specc :D

Wasnt that fun.

on paper it looks amazing, and after trying it on a freeshard it worked proper nice aswell. you just don't like the lack of CS or whats wrong with it?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
on paper it looks amazing, and after trying it on a freeshard it worked proper nice aswell. you just don't like the lack of CS or whats wrong with it?

yeah lack of BS/PA took away alot of the fun.

Dmg was ok though.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
rep for censi's post, sums up a fair old bit of my RvR daily experience.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Minstrels? Dont think any NS have beaten me when i had 1 out of my 6 iwins up. Fiotan might have, by far hardest NS 2nd to caestar havent had the joy to fight VF yet:) Pupp outskilled me big time once tho, but thats another story:)

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
I fear ze FGs that are inc during me fight with some 1 ;)

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Saveus said:
yup yup, or moc3 buffed ml9 hitting for 600+, with self debuff. so cap damage on 75% nukes. with mom4,wp5.

no intercept pet and a far inferior lifetap tho :p

guess an moc3/ml9 sm can solo a fg of nightshades with a little luck :eek7:

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
I actually got a vid with a ml9 moccing SM killing 8 albstealthers who r popping after eachother at the end of his vid :mad:

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Have to say, some NS's can be a right fuck off ***** to fight, some can be easy. - It can swing both ways though.

Look at the fights you and me have Illu, sometimes, it's a draw, some I win, some you win. It's the same vs NS's, REMEDY WHINE overpowered ability, as a melee scout, the only debuff I have is with Malice, but remedy cancels that out, 90% of the time, I'll only win if I have everything & I mean everything: malice/battler/wh or som/fz/ip/purge up.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:

Why would you waste all those points going to 50 axe, just for front pos, that will have an average growthrate of .825, a front pos chain that isnt going to land as much as an anytimer will, and costs a ton more points.

My sb, was 50LA, 36weap, 36env, 36stealth (or roughly around that, 50+ mod everything (0CS), and 50+11 LA).

Going to 50 axe, means you gotta drop something. While keeping it at 35, raising LA too 50, gives you extra base damage, and you can still use Pillager at the start of a fight, and instead of doing a glaciel movement after a stun, maybe you could land Polar Light (and follow up with Fjalin if your axe specced, annoying bug :p )

Adari

Part of the furniture
tanks that go

I R TANK

I ARE KILL STEALTHER

LOL

and then make a video about it

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Adari said:
tanks that go

I R TANK

I ARE KILL STEALTHER

LOL

and then make a video about it

Right cause the stealthers had absolutely no choice about attacking the tank I suppose.
I always find it funny how stealthers blame the other persons class for losing fights they initiate, such frail egos.

:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom