Who or what class do nightshades fear?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
u cant afford pd4 and aom 4 really.

i aint got aom4. i think purge 3 is more important.

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
censi said:
yer theres times when u can be ultra tough.

When u have WH up and you have pd3-4+ and you used malice on a slash resistant class. sure SB gonna struggle...

but like as a "class" melee ranger has nothing really. its just abusing OP artifact and RA's.

Thats because they were not designed to be 100% melee "class" so to compete in that arena ofc u gonna need to abuse all the timer tools + RA,s u got. If you wanna compete in melee roll a tank.

Blame the designers for making bow spec a non viable and proficient way of disposing of ure opponents unless you have the aid of a tower + fg/zerg to distract them.

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
I think the fotm tag on melee rangers isnt really deserved. Theres nothing really easy mode about the class at all.

Have to agree on this, if your timers are down(purge/ip) you will most likely lose. Of course in some situations when you have alot up(som,wh,battler) one might think that the ranger is easy.

illu

Part of the furniture
Meradesh said:
The ranger you are talking about, Habemus, has 1 PD

:> It felt like he had high PD :> I think I saw a melee ranger video by Lixa from US that he seemed to kick arse in it (I think he took down 3-4 sb's in 1 fight), but he was arrogant with it :/

And I agree with infernalwrath about his mercs comment "mercs xD. atleast if the merc is rr9 ml 10 and crush spec xdddd". They really hit uber hard. One day if I ever make an Alb alt, I think a Merc would be pretty mean :>

Oli - Illu

Tilda

Its threads like this that make me proud of the EU-FH community :D

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
I doubt a decent merc would lose 1vs1 vs an assasin even without DT..

Gamah

Banned
Bondoila said:
Have to agree on this, if your timers are down(purge/ip) you will most likely lose. Of course in some situations when you have alot up(som,wh,battler) one might think that the ranger is easy.

Same is true of minstrels, yet they are apprantley easy mode.

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
I have to say... I love my scout, i always have and i always will! :)
So much utility with artis and MLs etc, but we do have to rely on alot to be up to win a fight vs a similar RR assasin. I suppose that works both ways though. Ive got a decent template now which means i always have atleast 2 things up at the same time which is very handy for sure.
I have 2 options i go with, they are:
1. Som + Winged Helm.
After 10 mins duration runs out i switch to:
2. Scallers + the use of Malice if need be.

Now with IP and FZ, us Archers can beat most Assasins tbh.

Regards Blitz.

Jarumda

Fledgling Freddie
Blizard said:
I have to say... I love my scout, i always have and i always will! :)
So much utility with artis and MLs etc, but we do have to rely on alot to be up to win a fight vs a similar RR assasin. I suppose that works both ways though. Ive got a decent template now which means i always have atleast 2 things up at the same time which is very handy for sure.
I have 2 options i go with, they are:
1. Som + Winged Helm.
After 10 mins duration runs out i switch to:
2. Scallers + the use of Malice if need be.

Now with IP and FZ, us Archers can beat most Assasins tbh.

Regards Blitz.

Doesn't hurt to grp with 3 other scouts either does it? :worthy:

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
I Fear Everyone

I cant play for shit atm..not sure weather its due to shitty pc or my shit playstyle. therefore i fear everyone.

Cylian..i defo fear you m8.....i take 870 worth of hits off ya and your on full health by the time you killed me.:) champ weap charge or summat?

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
DeadOnArrival said:
Cylian..i defo fear you m8.....i take 870 worth of hits off ya and your on full health by the time you killed me.:) champ weap charge or summat?

di bot

Mrkill

Loyal Freddie
had a nasty experiance vs a sm he had 3 brittles up and his pet intercepted
7-8 times in row :(

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:

wish I had one :(

new epic legs! ... and the little thing about being str/con debuffed ;)

(unless you count the Poisonspike dmg -> Seer CL Line -> heals)

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Cylian said:
wish I had one :(

new epic legs! ... and the little thing about being str/con debuffed ;)

(unless you count the Poisonspike dmg -> Seer CL Line -> heals)

The damage i took off you was pure melee damage m8 after absorbs etc so them legs must be summat uber. Looked like i hadnt even scratched you after our fight :)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
I loose about 600 HP to Str/Con debuff, legs heal for 162 so sounds about right ;)

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Meradesh said:
499 on my celt ranger
870 was with style damage on top of whatever i debuffed you for. You were practically on full health after the fight. DOnt make sense to me for some reason. The debuff isnt anything to do with me whacking you with my pointy sticks.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
DeadOnArrival said:
870 was with style damage on top of whatever i debuffed you for. You were practically on full health after the fight. DOnt make sense to me for some reason. The debuff isnt anything to do with me whacking you with my pointy sticks.

All damage done before debuff is useless unless its more than 450. Debuff remove hp, but it remove the hp missing first.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
tbh, only thing i really phear is theodon <3 :worthy: , and rr5+ merc Banelords :twak:
after that im up for anything really but im still cautious :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom