Who needs tattoos?

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
erm dunno tbh just different and a bit odd..wouldnt get it done myself tho tbh...

Must hurt like a muthafucker...

Lothoras

One of Freddy's beloved
i'd like one of those tbh, but god its gotta hurt...
and cost alot :/

Marc

FH is my second home
lol what a silly bint.

No, it doesnt like nice, its just for attention.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Not a bad end result, but would never even consider doing that myself. ever - not even for cash ;x

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
I liked the end result but I'd never have the balls to go through with that. Fuck me the process is just disgusting.

And I even have 3 tatoos myself oO

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
yeah thats about what im gonna do... then im gonna pierce my keychain and keys to my balls so i always know where my keys, and my balls are... holy shit that was fooked up!!

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
well... the endresult does look pretty cool. Can't say I'd never do that... would hurt like a fuck though, and I'd never make it that big. Perhaps something small on my arm orso :)

Cedon

Fledgling Freddie
evzy said:
Damn it... will check em when I get home!!
Cant be any worse though than when I had my nip pierced and caught it on the door as I was running to answer a phone and thought I had torn my nip completly off... took me awhile to look down!!

(le nip is still there for all you dudes who are worried ;) )

Damn! Thats been my worst fear since I pierced mine, so far only cought it once in girlfriends hair, still was a pain, I screamed and she got scared and turned around pulling it more ;) But the feel when she plays with it with her tounge makes up for pain it couses me sometimes ;)

eksdee

FH is my second home
oof, nasty. i am all for total liberty of body and mind, but this is pushing it a bit far. body art or mutilation? each to their own, i guess.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Cedon said:
Damn! Thats been my worst fear since I pierced mine, so far only cought it once in girlfriends hair, still was a pain, I screamed and she got scared and turned around pulling it more ;) But the feel when she plays with it with her tounge makes up for pain it couses me sometimes ;)

I was in the shower - it was a few weeks after having it done and it had just stopped being sore - heard the phone ring - jumped out and ran into the bedroom and tried to scoot past the door almost sideways - then the pain exploded - had to pick up the phone and just said phone back in 10 minutes and hung up - didnt even wait to find out who was calling.. then sat there getting my breath back debating if I should either look at my chest or look on the floor.. amazingly it was fine - just a little drop of blood and that was it.. caught it a couple of times after that on stuff but never ever ever anything as bad as that one...

Varmuus

One of Freddy's beloved

:puke:

...That's just sick. Looks cool in the end, but the process...

...No. That's a definate no. No thank you.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
will try dig up the picture, was one of a chappy with scarification done and it was dont pretty much all over him. the pictures of him while getting it done ltierally looked like he was almost skinned! was just lying there with blood everywhere :eek6:

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Oops sorry mate I thought you WANTED the gay power sign sliced into your back...you not Dave then?

Ah body modifiers, don't ya just luv em, that desperate to shock and to fit in with their little cool gang, under the impression people think they're nihilistic, daring, different.

Well they're not as was said it's all passe..

Do something to impress me, cutting bits off yourself, any fuckwit can do that, you just have to be gullible enough to fall for the shite hype surrounding it and have enough oddballs around you to pat you on the back for it...ouch.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Job said:
Oops sorry mate I thought you WANTED the gay power sign sliced into your back...you not Dave then?

Ah body modifiers, don't ya just luv em, that desperate to shock and to fit in with their little cool gang, under the impression people think they're nihilistic, daring, different.

Do something to impress me, cutting bits off yourself, any fuckwit can do that, you just have to be gullible enough to fall for the shite hype surrounding it and have enough oddballs around you to pat you on the back for it...ouch.
dang :(

and I was just doing it to try and impress you :(

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Job said:

Actually, most of the people i know who are into extreme modification don't give two tosses what you or the general public think. Some do it for artistic reasons, some for "tribal" identification, some because they think it looks cool, so also do it for fetish reasons and others as a way to test their physical limits. A large proportion of them keep their modifictions hidden in daily life too...

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Ha I knew I'd bait with that one, do believe we've had this same discussion before.

I still beleive most of it is done in some bizarre 'one upmanship' contest within the modification community

And it will all end up with some guy in a room with all his body parts in glass containers connected by tubes.

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
What happened to the pix? they removed?

btwn - that first pic looks like bacon:p

Laddey

FH is my second home
Eva said:
Zomg! The emo tatoos! :D

I like scarification alot and I've browsed alot of it. I don't have any scarifications myself, but I love seeing the finished results, and the bloody making.

Here's some pictures that looks quite good, imho.

http://www.bmezine.com/scar/A60726/high/bmepb318076.jpg

http://www.bmezine.com/scar/A60216/high/bmepb220413.jpg

http://www.bmezine.com/scar/A50411/high/bmegl047428.jpg

Looks awesome.

The guy in the third picture must have some balls to go through that ammount of pain, especially in that tender area. I've got a tattoo going round my chest/ribs and that hurt like hell. Scarification will hurt much more i can imagine!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Holy shit!

At least the Aztecs made people gods for a day before they flayed them, wonder what thye got apart from the intense pain.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
The first 5 pictures looks painful. No, I wouldnt do any kind of scarification nor carving.. Man, must hurt like HELL.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
wow, and I thought my tattoo hurt like hell, now that just looks really painful.

Surely they must use some sort of a anasthetic for that kind of work?

I agree that the end result looks pretty awesome, but that first picture of the flesh on the table almost made me close the thread without reading the rest.

Just to much body abuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom