Who is your arch-enemy?

pig

Fledgling Freddie
A Hunter on Dragonmaw called GrimAxe, and his unattackable pet raptor SantaClaws :x

i ran past 20 other alliance and deep into the center of Astranaar during a raid just to kill him... He died, I died... He ressed, i ressed a second after and killed him again, then got mullered by the guards... Yet 10 mins later he continued to use his pet exploit to attack us without our being able to attack it back :(

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
I had the same abuse from a hunter called Selene on Burning Legion server. She would send her lame pet on me from behind the town guards so I couldn't get near her. The pet could do dmg to me but I couldn't do anything but cast fear on it. I reported her, but haven't heard anything.

The thing that bugged me was I was 2-3 lvls higher than she was, and a priest (priest>>> hunter) yet I didn't bother her when I first saw her. I ignored her even though I could have easily ganked her. Then she attacked me when I pulled. Ok. I kill the mob np and go for her and she starts this crap. It went on for an hour til the servers went down. I killed her 2-3 times at least, but the abuse still bothers me. I know what the bug is and I find it impossible that she was doing it by accident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom