who is the best sb?

J

jobil

I'm of the opinion that unless they can grow enough hair to come out unbuffed they all suck imo, that goes for infils and NS's too just to get it straight.
Stop fucking up the game for everyone and admit you can't win them all :p

J

Jenna.

Originally posted by Rambo
lol@those mensioning Death/Narve/Azal etc.

The thread is 'Who IS the best sb' not 'Who was the best sb before good sb's come and old sb's dissapear' ...

so imo current active good sb's are :

Muh/Szakal/Siegemode

edit: maybe Emma too if wasnt inactive.

and lol@those who said Durgi.
He might be good to organize a raid, but he is never emain, and when he is gets wtfpwned and never comes back.

lol@u :(

K

klavrynd

The thread is 'Who IS the best sb' not 'Who was the best sb before good sb's come and old sb's dissapear' ...

all sb's stopped playing, only the fotmbrigade still plays

E

Ezeine

From the old ones: original Hoster

Current ones: Muh

S

Shike

Muh/Szakal/Siegemode

He might be good to organize a raid, but he is never emain, and when he is gets wtfpwned and never comes back.

Christ you are stupid. Some people avoid Emain since they dont like to face 1fg+ stealthers, that ever occured to you? So now according to you one have to be a lame stealthzerger to be counted with?

Old Original Hoster btw, he was really really nasty :D

Edit: Interesting that you see it as wtfpwning someone when albs severely outnumbering pretty much everything when it comes to stealthers in Emain.

A

andyr00barb

Does Madax still play? He was evil. Always used to see him next to a hunter, but nonetheless the only sb I really feared.

C

Cyfr

Muh/Szakal/Siegemode

God do you put effort into acting stupid?

So all the good stealthers, that solo'ed (and a lot were unbuffed). They showed great skill, but they suck because they aint rr20 stealth zerg twats?

Death, Niar, Hoster would own you naked, Rambo.

L

lakih

Originally posted by Cyfr
Death, Niar, Hoster would own you naked, Rambo.

I think a lot of ppl would own Rambo if he was naked :p
But seriosly i agree with you.

Silly Rambo :twak:

D

Derric

Hoster was great in the old days,when he got back he got whooped. o0

C

Cyfr

Originally posted by Derric
Hoster was great in the old days,when he got back he got whooped. o0

Was it the same hoster? I know he got rid of his account.. but may have got it back, dunno :)

D

Derric

Yus,real Hoster was back for a while,but with a different name,can't remember what it was atm. 0o

M

Melachi-

Playing a stealther requires no skill that I can see except experience, buffs, good SC suit if you would count them as skills. Experience being the key factor, as you learn where not to camp, and where to camp, what classes you can take, and what ones you should avoid. Generally speaking the 'skill' with the biggest impact is experience, and this is usualy proportionate to how much time you play your char. So most of the time (not all some people are quick to find the best way in a game) skill = time played.

Of course theres allways exceptions to this and one for example is adraudyy (cant spell that bloody name ever :p). His first few weeks as an infil he was nothing special, but he quickly caught on and for this is probably one of the best infils. And im sure there is a Mid equivialnt to this that im just not aware of since i dont know the mid SB's really. So I vote the best SB to be the one who has the most /played in RvR, and the one who learned the quirks of the game the fastest.

K

kyllandra

Ronniejames!

I was running with him and another hunter (me myself being a hunter) and we wacked rambo's grp when we suddenly met them between amg and mmg in emain, he saved the day (or a half hour :p) but he sure had a great style against them ^^

O

old.Elrond

imo i was the bestestest ever...ow wait, i confused bestestest with lame :| at least I didn't use buffs! woop.....oh well, someone else has my account now and is no doubt making shambles of it :)

I

inqy

Originally posted by old.Elrond
imo i was the bestestest ever...ow wait, i confused bestestest with lame :| at least I didn't use buffs! woop.....oh well, someone else has my account now and is no doubt making shambles of it :)

well tom I never see ruffting/elrond on these days, so whoever bought it doesn't play much.

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by Melachi-
Playing a stealther requires no skill that I can see except experience, buffs, good SC suit if you would count them as skills. Experience being the key factor, as you learn where not to camp, and where to camp, what classes you can take, and what ones you should avoid. Generally speaking the 'skill' with the biggest impact is experience, and this is usualy proportionate to how much time you play your char. So most of the time (not all some people are quick to find the best way in a game) skill = time played.

Of course theres allways exceptions to this and one for example is adraudyy (cant spell that bloody name ever :p). His first few weeks as an infil he was nothing special, but he quickly caught on and for this is probably one of the best infils. And im sure there is a Mid equivialnt to this that im just not aware of since i dont know the mid SB's really. So I vote the best SB to be the one who has the most /played in RvR, and the one who learned the quirks of the game the fastest.

mmm my played before i cancelled Emma's account was 107 days 16 hours 26 minutes ;p

G

Guinnessrules

Imo u can't say really who's the best unless they don't use BB. I would like to know who does run without BB before i would say anything about it. But any solo SB(no BB ofc) would qualify imo.

Can't we list the best infs too, i say Liste(pik), but i guess he never plays him anymore :( (wanna spank his qute but, he he)
AND that'll be with no BB and solo................ would there be any inf then to count?

D

DaggerElivager

imo it the ubah sexeh norsie lady called Soulsdoorway <hug>

also szakal kicks arse :p and u cant count people who have retired tbh :)

J

Jaem

lol ty Dag, but I maybe an old sb from 2.2X point and power bar, but still can't play proper :<

I think Szakal is pretty good at his class tho.

T

tasslehoff

I dont use buffbot =P and i once killed something.. don't think that makes me qualify for best sb though :D

Of all the mentioned sb'b, ive only seen throat. He gets my vote =P

E

Ezeine

Originally posted by old.Elrond

Such attention seeker imo :eek:

O

old.willowywicca

brelakor is teh best!! :D

also good durgi, death various others whose names I've forgotten from too many head injuries.. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom