who is the best sb?

D

Derric

Originally posted by old.Hellskor
ssshh!

this is the 'Shadowblades that I know' -thread ;)

Someone wanted to be mentioned more. :p

L

leviathane

emma/szakal :m00: and the 1 i cant remember for looking kewler than the rest.

S

svartalf

Rayzer. SB was a cakewalk to him. Just awesome.

Death was pretty incredible, also. He had a lot of spam. So long ago now, though. He quit SB when AE DoT spells came into the game, so you get a gist of how long ago that was.

It's impossible to judge SBs from different times because they all played under differing degrees of nerfage.

L

liste

Death is by far the hardest oponent on the SB front i've ever met.

Narve gets a _VERY_ shiny Aggrssion medal. Only SB i've seen, who litterally attacks anything and everyone, even duo's and trios. And he had a really big sword, back when LA was fotm. Respect for that (he usually got his face handed to him on a platter by a slash infil though, but still, impressive!)

edit: Also, you have to respect someone for being so continuously threatening, that it is generally known that if you go out solo you will get a Narve pop. That's reputation, lads. Who gives a shit about grey gankers, buff whores, emain zergers, stealth group gankers etc etc. Its the the unexpected that you remember

U

umilard

Rayzer. SB was a cakewalk to him. Just awesome.

Hahahahaha, Rayzer is by far the worst sb i have seen.. only thing he did was unstealth, run up to enemy and spam LAstyles.

Only reason he got any kills at all was the combination of having a buffbot, overpowered LAstyles and endregen :p

Don't think he managed to kill me once and i was always unbuffed back when he was active ;)

(edit) Hmm, when i think of it, grymligast where probably worse tho :p

A

amazingsteve

Cylian, one of the few SBs who managed to scare the shit out of my caster :D

E

eynar

Although they aren't around anymore, I'd say Death & Hoster (the original one, not the current owner).

N

nemesisgm

Of all time... Death beyond question.

Currently... hard too tell, buffbots taken into consideration... Muh probably of the active ones he's majority of the time alone if buffed, and the few times i've strayed too emain he makes few mistakes.

M

maxgirth

I`ll go for the fella who keeps pestering Roo for advice, Durgi is my no.1 (since Narve retired anyways ;) ).

R

Rambo

lol@those mensioning Death/Narve/Azal etc.

The thread is 'Who IS the best sb' not 'Who was the best sb before good sb's come and old sb's dissapear' ...

so imo current active good sb's are :

Muh/Szakal/Siegemode

edit: maybe Emma too if wasnt inactive.

and lol@those who said Durgi.
He might be good to organize a raid, but he is never emain, and when he is gets wtfpwned and never comes back.

O

old.Emma

Nice to see my name mentioned a few times \o/

but Emma is in hibernation for the moment ;p im enjoying life as a caster in hib at the moment ;p

Myself its hard to judge an SB`s performance and say xxx is the best. Because to be honest no one has ever seen any one player 24/7 and they certainly dont see the good and bad points they make every day.

But if i were to say myself from experience with those players i would say.

Azal, Death, Hoster (original), Narve, Ayvia, Cylian.

Never grouped with Durgi so cant comment on him ;p

Basicly any SB rolled before 2.2 spec points were introduced that played there class consistantly are "good" in my books ;p

A

Astraad

Well take it from the rest of the posts that Durgi is a good sb then. I dont tend to come back either after being wtfpwned by a fg of alb stealthers. This is probably the reason he does'nt hunt in emain anymore.

S

Svartur

There are lots of good inactive SBs thats for sure.

Personally I havent played much daoc or much with any SB at all lately so I dont have a fair view of them all.

Only one I grouped with lately though is Muh and he seems to be very good. He is also a guy who solo a lot and do it well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom